Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

3 Reviews of Oxford Dodge - Service Center

February 03, 2019

"100% Would Recommend "

- MelissaSP07

I am so grateful I purchased my car in London, even though I live in Brampton. Jerry helped me with the purchase of my vehicle and he is so kind, funny and friendly - always with a smile on his face. The customer service is absolutely brilliant and amazing. I had an issue with my car for the past two winters and I took it close to home to still have the problem occur. Then I brought it to London and just when we thought the job was fixed, sadly it was not. David, one of the many customer service assistants, really helped me through this process and ensured my vehicle to be looked at and fixed to my discretion. My car was there for a week and David always contacted me when I asked him questions or when he was updating me with information. David was always smiling, was friendly (note, even at 8:00a.m. when I was his first customer of the morning). I hope David receives this information and a raise! As for Deb and Laurie - these two ladies are so funny, friendly, and kind - (again, even at 8:00a.m. being their first customer)! I hope these ladies also see this review and get a raise! I received a rental vehicle and the best part was David, Deb and Laurie gave me three options as to which vehicle I wanted - which was so kind, they did not have to do, they all could have chosen it for me! I hope to see you all again soon :)

Jerry Besterd
Other Employees : David, Deb and Laurie
Feb 16, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that our employees were able to make you time with us pleasant and stress free!

October 25, 2018

"I am not assocated with any dealership or service centre"

- Oxford Dodge

I have a great experience with Oxford Dodge' I have bot from Oxford Dodge for a long time. They have a great salesman in Jerry Besterd. I have bot through Jerry for a long time Oxford Dodge can be thankful to have a salesman Like Jerry Besterd, He is one of the best. He is very good with people. He will do right with everybody. I am very happy with Oxford Dodge and Jerry Bestard. Douglas Hammond ;. ; .

Jerry Besterd
Nov 03, 2018 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

March 08, 2013

"Another Dodge dealer misdiagnosed a problem with my..."

- Wilson_Mor

Another Dodge dealer misdiagnosed a problem with my wife's Sebring, and recommended unnecessary and costly repairs that didn't resolve the problem. Oxford Dodge's service department correctly pinpointed the source of the problem, and replaced the part under warranty, without any further cost. I was greatly impressed by the competence of their service technicians and by the quality of customer service and care they demonstrated.

Darryl Degraw