Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

502 Reviews of Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge

October 19, 2018

"Great service!!"

- gilroy

Our car broke down while we were in Kelowna for medical appointments.. It was taken to Okanagaan Chrysler. The service we were given was above and beyond. Thank you Gary and Clayton. We would definitely recommend you.

October 18, 2018

"Horrible Horrible service"

- Jeep2017

I purchase my Jeep last year from Eric with bumper to bumper warrantee, which was an extra 2000$. Penticton has always honoured this, and since we were in Kelowna we thought to have it fixed here, and considering we bought our vehicle here, felt we should support you.. Gary is rude, and a liar. Pint blank. We booked this appointment 2 weeks ago and told them that we had to have the car completed by 2:30. By 3:00 no phone call, and when we called in the car wasn't going to be ready until 5:00. Long story short, I will NEVER EVER use this dealership again... Gary tried to tell me our warrantee was not valid, and then was extremely rude when I told him to look at it again. Penticton has never ever questioned me and has always been over the top in customer service.

October 06, 2018

"Excellent Service!!"

- Chrisalan74

It was a real pleasure dealing with Ben Saadat. He worked hard to help find me exactly what I was looking for. Friendly and professional service from sales, finance and management. Love the new Jeep!

Klayton Scott
October 01, 2018

"Excellent Dealership experience! "

- ar123

Always a great experience at this dealership! They treat you like family and are always willing to go above and beyond to get what you really want. Starting with sales, have been treated so well by Dave Loewen and Kevan Warren. To Travis Haycroft in Finance and Gary Callander in the Service department. Appreciate the honesty and willingness to be helpful from this Dealership! Will definitely be back!

Kevan Warren
Dave Loewen
Mia Lawton
September 23, 2018

"Courteous and knowledgeable."

- jeep2019

We were greeted in a courteous manner. The sales person was efficient and knowledgeable. He found a vehicle quickly which suited our needs perfectly. The whole sales process was completed in a timely manner with no pressure.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Great to hear your positive comments on the process. Thanks for taking the time to give us that feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle. Dean McAuley Dealer/General Manager

September 18, 2018

"Helpful and stressfree"

- sparsons

I needed a vehicle I could tow at an affordable price and Kevin found one in a very short time. He picked me up so I could drive it home. The vehicle is used but looked like new when I got it. The kindness and service was amazing. All my friends and neighbours are asking me about it and I am recommending Kevin. I cannot thank you enough Kevin, it was a bit of a stressful time. And thanks for the amazing gifts too!

Kevin Gulbransen
Sep 18, 2018 -

Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks so much for this very important feedback. Kevin is a great salesperson who goes the extra mile for his customers! Your referrals are appreciated. Dean McAuley Dealer/General Manager

September 12, 2018

"Ben was a great salesperson"

- dallas39

All in all, we came in, got the vehicle we wanted, and experienced a very positive sales process. Ben knew we were there to buy a vehicle, so he didn't bother "selling" us on anything, but simply ensured that we were going to end up with the vehicle that best met our needs. Thanks again

Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Dallas, Thanks for the business. We really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Dean McAuley Dealer/General Manager

September 06, 2018

"Overall amazing and stress free experience!"

- Nultiak

We bought a 2009 Dodge Journey and Ben was a gem right from the start. He came in to show us the SUV on his day off and made us feel as comfortable as he could. After dealing with another dealership a few weeks before, Ben was a breath of fresh air. Since this was our first time buying from a dealership we never once felt stressed. We were in a bit of a rush to get the vehicle in our possession so they couldn't do a full detail of the SUV, but promised we could take it in to get it done whenever we are in town. I am so impressed by this dealership and Ben I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you so much again!

Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for all the great detail included in your review. We truly appreciate your business. Dean McAuley Dealer/General Manager

"Great experience"

- Bob & Glenna

Kevin Gulbransen did a great job in getting us exactly the Jeep Cherokee model & options we were looking for even though they did not have it in stock. Sales experience was first rate and we felt we were treated very fair in our trade in value. Definetly pleased with the vehicle our experience with the dealership and we would have no issues in recommending or buying again from this dealership.

Kevin Gulbransen
September 06, 2018

"No Grease, just Greatness! "

- Joelle_loves_her_jeep

Had been car shopping for a used vehicle for several weeks and was not enjoying my experience with greasy car salesmen around Kelowna. Went into Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge to look at a used vehicle and met with Ben. I could not have been more grateful as he was excellent. He listened to exactly what I was looking for and presented me with multiple options. This was my first time in 15 years car shopping and am the first to admit I know almost nothing about vehicles. He answered all of my many questions, was never pushy and actually made the experience quite enjoyable. Not for a moment did I feel pressured or that he was trying to just make a sale. He got me exactly what I wanted and I am 100% happy with my experience. Dave and Kris were also part of my experience and they were as equally pleasant and helpful. Even down to their receptionist who is super friendly. I would without hesitation or doubt recommend going here and dealing with this amazing staff.

Okanagan Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Wow! Another happy Jeep owner at Okanagan...the Big Store! Thanks so much for the detail and for recognizing Ben. Dean McAuley Dealer/General Manager