Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jeff Card, Detailer, Oakville Used Car Superstore

Shane Reid, Service Manager, Oakville Used Car Superstore

Shane Reid

Service Manager

March 11, 2019

"Honest, Reliable and Knowledgeable!"

- Satisfied Customer

provided superior service all around have honest and reliable service technicians. Been going to Oakville Super Store for 4 years because as a female I feel at ease knowing my car and my daughter's car are in good hands. Thank you again Luca for providing knowledge and courteous service, it is greatly appreciated!

Dawn Bell
Wendy Vu

February 13, 2019

"Lindsay and the service team are great!"

- nativeTexan

I love Lindsay! She’s always so helpful and friendly and remembers who you are! I always feel well taken care of by the service team too.

Lindsay Camara

January 09, 2019

"Good services"

- Nirmal jarria

I visited to the oakville superstore with my friends and then we met to Mr. ALADIN ABOUREZK and he provide us very good service and he told us all car details. At the end i just wanna say i like all the things which he provided to us. THANKS MR.ALADIN ABOUREZK.

Alaaeldin Abourezk

Special Offers

$100 Referral Bonus

Simply Refer a Friend or Family Member who purchases a New or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from us and we'll cut you a cheque for $100 - it's that simple!

Service Center Photos & Amenities