Oakville Used Car Superstore

1450 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario L6L 2X6

259 Reviews of Oakville Used Car Superstore

September 30, 2017

"Dawn is a real asset to the superstore"

- stevey

After my recent purchase, I had one outstanding item to be fixed which required the part to be ordered. Dawn called me to let me know the part had arrived and apologised for the lengthy delay. Car booked in, arrived earlier than I had planned, no issue. Car washed after the part was replaced. Dawn answered all my questions I had, some albeit probably slightly dumb. Shared her chips, offered my drinks. Great bubbly personality and very customer focused.

Sep 30, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Hi stevey! Thank you so much, for sharing your experience, at Oakville Used Car Superstore! We couldn't agree more, Dawn is an asset and is very customer focused! We look forward to seeing you again!

September 26, 2017

"Service on car and headlight replacement."

- Mabel marshall

I want to thank the service department for their excellent care of my car and me. Shannon Jefferson was absolutely wonderful. She made sure I was comfortable and arranged a ride home and back for me. The mechanics were amazing and Paul, who drove me back and forth was so nice. You should all be proud of the service department. They are the best! Mabel Marshall

Paul Campbell
Sep 28, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you Mabel marshall We are proud indeed! We are pleased to hear you had such an amazing experience with Shannon, Paul and the rest of the team in our service department! We look forward to seeing you again!

September 22, 2017

"Purchased 2011 Jaguar XJL from salesman Charles Bayrau"

- HUGH SWANN

I purchased the car and then drove it from Oakville to Winnipeg to pick up my Mother and then home to New Westminster, BC. The car performed and handled excellently. After the first 2 days, I realized the Jaguar seats are too firm and purchased seat cushions for rest of the trip. The car easily passed the BC Provincial Safety Inspection with no issues at all. I greatly appreciated all the assistance and help I received from Charles as this was my first experience purchasing an out of province vehicle. Charles was able to answer all my questions and concerns pertaining to the required trip permit and ensuring the vehicle. His advice was correct and accurate and I had no problems registering the car in Vancouver. I would have no hesitation in recommending your out of province vehicle purchase from Oakville Used Cars salesman Charles. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the services from Charles

Sep 22, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for choosing Oakville Used Car Superstore, HUGH SWANN! We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Charles! Even happier to hear you had a great drive home! We hope to see you again!

August 30, 2017

"Great Sales"

- cory7360

Great to deal with , Tracey and Charles were awesome! We purchased a 2014 Mustang GT The sale was great and love our new car Thank You

Tracy Lee
Aug 31, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you cory7360! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Charles and Tracey at Oakville Used Car Superstore! We look forward to seeing you again!

August 30, 2017

"Dawn Pratt is a customer service specialist"

- Bradgws

I purchased a Mercedes c300 from Oakville used car superstore. I have experienced a few electrical issues pertaining to my command system. Dawn has took charge of the situation with her knowledge and experience, keeping me in the loop on the work that's being done and solving any issue I have had to date. I look forward to continuing the relationship I have with Dawn Pratt and Oakville used car superstore.

Aug 30, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you sharing your experience with Dawn at Oakville Used Car Superstore, Bradgws! We really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

August 28, 2017

"Excellent Service Manager"

- Rhoda

Very impressed by Dawn Pratt, service manager. I have been to the service centre multiple times and always find her very friendly, professional and accommodating. Also like the fact that my car gets washed after an oil change!

Aug 29, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for choosing Oakville Used Car Superstore, Rhoda! We are happy to hear that you have great experiences with Dawn and our service department! We look forward to serving you again!

August 28, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Watson

Dawn Pratt always provides us with great customer service.!, Thank you for all your help we were very impressed with her knowledge, and no pressure approach, this is very nice to have this day and age.

Aug 29, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dawn Pratt at Oakville Used Car Superstore, Watson! We look forward to serving you again!

August 27, 2017

"Best Car Dealership"

- DSP

I've been to many other dealership's but none of them as good as this one! Here you will meet trust worthy, loyal, and honest sales persons like Charles. To whoever wants to buy a vehicle I suggest to talk to Charles! I just purchased my dream car!

Aug 28, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Charles, DSP! All of us here at Oakville Used Car Superstore, are so pleased that you now have your dream car! We look forward to seeing you again!

August 26, 2017

"Customer Service at its best"

- Gabriel123

From the moment my wife and I walked in to Oakville used car Superstore, we experienced 100% customer service, professionalism and lots of smiles. Thank you Steve, Charles, Tracey, Miguel and Wendy at front reception, Great work!!! See you next time!!! Mary and Gabriel

Tracy Lee
Steve Chemkov
Wendy Vu
Aug 28, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for such a great review, Gabriel123! Steve, Charles, Tracey, Miguel, Wendy and the rest of the staff at Oakville Used Car Superstore, look forward to seeing you again!

August 23, 2017

"My first Ferrari "

- Hummer guy

I purchased my first Ferrari today from Charles & manger Steve & I have to say they were so professional & I was treated like I was there very own family member. Charles spent 6 hours with me today to get me my dream car. I highly recommend these guys to get you your car with a stress free experience. Thanks again!!

Steve Chemkov
Aug 23, 2017 -

Oakville Used Car Superstore responded

Thank you for choosing Oakville Used Car Superstore Hummer guy! We are so pleased that Charles and Steve made you experience, purchasing your first Ferrari, stress free. We look forward to seeing you again!