Oakridge Ford

Reese Patterson

November 18, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Greg&Mel

My wife and I have been long time Oakridge clients. We are always treated with respect. Fantastic dealership. Thank you again we love our new 2018 f150

Andrew Kay
Kelly Karl-Begg
Mike Alguire
Abe Jomaa
John Loughlean
Colleen Hodder

November 17, 2017

"It was painless it was probably the easiest I've ver bought "

- Don Beacom

My experience buying my Fusion was simple and rewarding all sales people involved where extreamly accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership to frieands and family or to anyone thinking of buying a car, truck thank you Oakridge Ford Love my car.

Greg Johnson

November 16, 2017

"Needed the perfect car to replace my deceased father's van!"

- Diane Rondinelli

I was looking for the perfect car, so i went to the perfect dealer and they delivered. Thank you so very much Kelly. I love my red Fiesta!

Kelly Karl-Begg