Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales and Marketing Manager

January 17, 2018

"First car !"

- Frasercxo

I have giving Nissan - Niagara Falls an excellent rating because of Filippo & Jeff's awesome customer service. i bought my car almost 5 months ago and doesn't matter when I go back they remember me, ask me how everything is with the car and make sure everything is good! One thing that love the most about them they did not push, or try to buy me and ask about money. Absolutely hands down 100% will be back for more Nissan purchases, and I suggest Nissan to all my friends and family ! Thank you so much again Filippo & Jeff for my first car ill see you soon for another :)

Jeff Vance

December 14, 2017

"The ones that almost got away"

- K2sayshi

We came in about a month ago for a car we saw in auto trader. Sean Fowler did an excellent job of informing us, without pressure about the vehicle. We came to a stalemate in the negotiations and left with good feelings toward Sean. Recently, Durda Falivena called and asked whether there was anything Nissan could do to help us get the car we expressed interest in. We then struck a deal and purchased the vehicle. Even though the margin of profit was very thin, Durda answered all our many questions promptly and assisted us in a purchase of snow tires (for our safety...at a fair market value). All the promises made were fulfilled and we drove away happy. Thank you for all your value added service Durda and for helping us reconsider.

Durda Falivena, Sean Fowler

November 08, 2017

"Great Dealings with a great Staff!"

- Victor Sullivan

I could not have been any happier dealing with Filippo & Sean. They were completely professional from start to finish. Because of service like this my family and I will always be dealing with Niagara Falls Nissan. All of my needs & questions were addressed with the utmost professionalism. In this day and age of shoddy treatment from sales people it is a blessing to get such excellent service one on one. Kudos to Filippo & his Staff A++++ Keep up the great work. Most Sincerely an extremely satisfied customer , Mr. Victor Sullivan

Other Employees : Sean Fowler