In bullet form:
- overall customer service by Spencer up to the date of sale was excellent with the exception of negotiation. There was none. Take it or leave it pricing which we can accept because of the price we paid. So we asked what deal they could give us on a winter tire package - the price they quoted was about $200 more than what we could find elsewhere with no negotiation.
- security package at a cost of over $300 was added to the bill of sale without our consent which they removed but only after we questioned it and asked them to
- overall customer service after date of sale very poor. Was told a follow up call would be made to see how we liked the vehicle etc. - never came. Was told a survey on our experience would be sent - never came. The exception was Ron dealt with MTO for us on an unknown red light ticket. Thank you, Ron.
- Sirius XM radio. We were not told that our personal information would be provided to this company to try to sell us satellite radio. Now we deal with sometimes two or three calls a day, e-mails and mail advertising for something we did not consent to.
- Gas tank half full!!!! You would think paying $28k for a vehicle they could at least give you a full tank of gas - no!
Overall, we were dissatisfied with the experience. No negotiating, no deals, not even an offer to pay the $35 licence transfer fee.
I took the license plate holder advertising their dealer name off and would take their dealer sticker off the car as well if I thought it wouldn't ruin the paint job. They do not deserve free advertising on our car.
To add insult to injury three weeks after buying the vehicle we were contacted by their Business Development Manager, Molly Roy, to see if we were still in the market for a vehicle. Rating just went from three over all to two overall.
They really need to get it together at Miller Hughes.