Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Shari Goldsworthy

Finance Specialist

"Excellent Service "

- Amber

The whole process of buying a new car with this dealership was wonderful! Great customer service and a smooth process all together.Rick is fantastic and really understood what we wanted and needed in a new car. Highly recommend Rick, great for the company!Thank you for everything :) Nicole in Finance was terrific! Friendly and really went the extra mile to answer all questions, She is a total star!!! Thank you for everything:) Amber

Rick Knight
Nicole Hoover

"Everybody won."

- kmcd

I started out by shopping my diesel truck as a trade in for a newer Chrysler 300. The truck wasn't a good fit anymore. By the time everything was said and done I had traded in both my truck and my wifes Rav4 for more money than I was expecting. Then bought 2 new vehicles from Ron Harris. The reason I bought 2 was because once I realized what kind of guy Ron was I immediately realized he was someone to be trusted. Therefore I wanted to maximize the opportunity. So Ron and I went back and forth for a bit with various questions and answers. He was awesome to deal with the whole way through. By the end of it I owed much less than I could have hoped for given the fact that I had 2 new cars. I'm sure the other sales guys are great but Ron's the only guy I would buy a used car from going forward. He strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't work somewhere if he didn't agree with the way they do business. So to me Ron Harris is the referral for Mark Wilson's Used Cars. Awesome guy, will definitely be going back to him with both cars the next time.

Ron Harris

October 18, 2017

"Best dealership I've ever been too. "

- sarahkirk2000 Verified Customer

Jocelyn was the nicest person to work with. Service was fast and efficient. Everyone was really friendly. No problems at all. Overall great experience for buying my first car.

Jocelyn Stephan