Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jeff Botter

Dave Earley, Service Advisor, Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Dave Earley

December 06, 2018

"service department was pleasant and efficent"

- pam.zubaty Verified Customer

I arrived 1 hour earlier than my appointment, not expecting to be served early. I was quite surprised to be handed my keys 30 minutes after I had arrived, with the work done.

Dave Earley

December 05, 2018

"Super Helpful"

- iliketodrive

We needed a new car in a hurry after an accident. We came to Wilson's because of the huge selection. Our salesperson, Bev, listened to our needs and found us several cars to try. We had pretty much decided on taking the 4th one but when we arrived back, she had found us a 5th one to try that hit more of our features and still was within budget. We loved it. Nicole was super helpful with financing, even working on her day off to ensure everything was right. We are really happy with our new car! Thanks!

Beverlee Boettger
Nicole Hoover

December 04, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Ailen Verified Customer

Everytime I go into Wilson's I have a great service experience. The sales and service team are amazing! I always recommend my family ans friends check them out before any other dealership or service centre.

Donny Lachance