Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Assistant Service Manager

January 10, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Qfan

At the ‘death’ of our previous vehicle, which we had owned for 14 years, we were looking for something dependable as that last vehicle, but unsure where to turn. through a coworker, got directed toward London City Chrsyler. so glad for the referral, as Kim came over and picked us up on a rainy Saturday (as our own vehicle wasn’t operable). Turns out, the car she picked us up in was the perfect fit for us;a 2015 Nissan Sentra. Worked out the trade-in, did a few details and by early the following week, we had a good, solid, reliable and still-under-warranty vehicle. More than we expected for our price range! Thanks Kim and LCC!

Kim Ange
Chris Legge

January 05, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- GOTS ME A JEEP!!

I purchased my Jeep from Chris Chan and i must say that I had assumed him to be just another fast-talking BS car salesman.......WRONG!!! The entire staff i spoke with at London City Chrysler was so fun and nice and accommodating. This made, what i had thought would be, a nerve-wrecking experience, into an absolutely positive experience. Will i refer him to friends and family? HELLLLLLLLLS YES!!!

Chris Chan

December 20, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Bikerboy

Kim was a great sales rep being very professional and extremely dedicated to providing awesome service and being extremely helpful in helping me find the best deal. Kim was very aggressive in ensuring I left very happy with the service provided including follow up on all concerns I had before and after purchasing my new truck. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle to go to London City Chrysler. Thank you so much for your support in making my purchase of a new truck so awesome.

Kim Ange