Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Used Car Sales Manager
Seve Sanfilippo, Sales Consultant, London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Seve Sanfilippo

February 22, 2018

"An amazing and pain free experience with Jesse Hughes"

- Tamara10

My experience in buying a vehicle was a lot less stressful than I thought it was going to be. I didn't have a lot of time either so Jesse helped me find something immediately within my budget and I am extremely happy with my car. Everyone here at the dealership were really great and so friendly.

February 20, 2018

"The Chanimal"

- kingd8721

First off Chris was AMAZING!!!!!, I came in just looking to trade in my Jeep for a RAM truck. I had been to another dealership and had a not so great experience, Chris was very upfront and answered all my questions and got me exactly what i was looking for!!!! I will definitely be referring all my family and friends to London City and to ask for Chris! Thanks a lot Chris

Chris Chan

February 18, 2018

"A personal and stress free experience thanks to Jesse Hughes"

- Bob & Marlene Thomson

Initially when looking for a replacement vehicle, we excluded shopping at the larger dealerships, feeling that the prices would be higher and "sell the car" the main issue, without too much concern for customer's needs or could they really afford it. When first meeting with Jesse, he discussed what we basically needed and also what would work within our budget. Unable to find what was best suited at this time, we agreed to come back later. On our return visit, Jesse had 3 vehicles which might be what we were looking for. He explained the features, basic price, let us look them over, then the test drive. they were all nice, but the last one, a 2011 Dodge Caravan Crew, made for an easy decision. The look, low mileage, the ride, and features we never imagined. And all at a price we could afford. Throughout the whole process, we never encountered anyone trying to "push" anything on us, which truly was refreshing. We would recommend dealing with Jesse Hughes and London City Chrysler to family and friends, or anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Thanks again Jesse, Bob & Marlene Thomson.

Ali Lattimore