Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sarah Major, New Sales Manager, Jim Keay Ford Lincoln

Sarah Major

New Sales Manager

January 19, 2019

"Best and easiest car shopping experience ever!"

- Tesser

Had been looking for an F150 and been to several dealerships around Ottawa. I was actually looking at online inventory when a pop up asking I needed help appeared on screen. After a couple questions, I was given some options, which helped. So I made my way to Jim Keay and am really glad I did. Really friendly atmosphere. We were introduced to Mike Roff. Easily the best sales experience I’ve had at a dealership! Mike knows his stuff, is super easy to talk to and answers any and all questions I had. Everyone else I dealt with was also excellent: Cheryl and Gaetan were great in making sure I was taken care of every step of the way. I will definitely be recommending Jim Keay to anyone who asks where to shop! Steph Tessier

Mike Roff
Other Employees : Cheryl Bateman

December 02, 2018

"Easy and Proffesional."

- DomsExplorer

Thank you for the Sale's team in making my 30 year dream come a reality. All involved kept me informed of the progress during the purchase and financing process which has become a rare practice today. Dom.

Carmelo Vita

November 28, 2018

"AC repairs"

- Laurette

2013 Ford 150 crew cab - my AC was blowing cool air in July. They concluded the AC housing unit had a leak and needed to be replaced. The cost with labor was approximately $2,400.00. Really!! I have the paper work of their assessment. I needed a second opinion, I took it to a honest mechanic, he added oil and a dye, he could not find a leak, as stated by Ford. He topped it up with freon and ask me to drive it for 2 weeks or so, and to return, if the AC blows cool air again. The month of Aug / Sept [ hot months] my AC was on practically everday, and still blowing cold air. The cost was approximately $120.00. What a difference in cost wouldn't you say. Always get a second opinion with a mechanic that you trust.

Craig Freer