Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

John  Girigis , Product Advisor, Gorrud's Auto Group

John Girigis

Product Advisor

December 09, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- robf27

Usually you expect that buying a car will be a painful ordeal. However, from my first call to Dominic Z. to speaking with Danny D., Ziggy B. and Moiz I. I found that all of the staff at Gorrud's Auto Group to be friendly and helpful. I have purchased two new vehicles from Milton Toyota over the past few years and this was my first used car purchase ever so I did not know what to expect. Dominic took a lot of time to answer my questions, take me for a test drive and explain what was involved in purchasing a used car. Since I always have an excellent customer experience at Milton Toyota I now know that I can expect the same at Gorrud's Auto Group. Thanks to the team for making my experience a great one!

Ziggy Babula
Dominic Zubowicz
Danny De Melo

December 02, 2018

"great car buying experience"

- Matt13

I left Gorruds dealership feeling like I had found a fantastic vehicle at a great price. Exactly what you’re looking for when purchasing a car. Simon the salesman, was friendly, informative and personable. Moiz, the man behind the financing, allowed me to purchase the vehicle with a payment plan that suited me. Thanks guys! I will have no problem sending friends and family your way when they’re in need of vehicle.

Simon Rito

December 01, 2018

"Great Cars & Excellent Service "

- Now a Lexus Owner

The team at Gorruds is great to work with, they made my car purchase a pleasant one. I got my vehicle within 2 days! My sales person Simon listened to me and treated me with respect. There was no pressure and he knows his stuff! I would recommend them if you want to buy a used car.

Simon Rito