Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Advisor

April 20, 2019

"Professional and quick"

- Smddad#01

Dealt with John Moll Great straight shooter highly recommend No pressure sales and answering all questions. follow up calls impressed me keep up the great business.

Jonathan Moll
Peter Shafek

April 17, 2019

"Super friendly and integral"

- Natty

I considered trading my car and I found gorrud's auto on auto trader. John was great and helped me find what I actually needed in a car. I was genuinely suprised at the transparency of the company and even though I ended up keeping my car, I still had an amazing experience. The staff was very friendly, understanding and respectful. No pressure to purchase a car. I will definitely be a returning customer.

John Girgis
Other Employees : Imran

April 16, 2019

"Car Purchase "

- KC

I worked with David and Reg, both listened carefully to figure out exactly what I was looking for & helped me narrow down the choices very quickly. Very patient with the fact I wanted to take my time and make sure I got exactly what I wanted while I weighed all my options. Knowledgable. Kept in contact without being pushy or making me feel pressured. Very polite and very personable. Definitely a great experience. Thanks guys!

Reg Pay