Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jason Knowles

January 12, 2019

"professional experience"

- iptkv

My requirements for a new car were met. Service was professional and friendly. I was offered a lot of great options. Did not feel rushed.

Maz (SOSA) Hajar
Kyle Wright
Krista Koziel
Nazaeh Zahoui

January 12, 2019

"Overall good, but some bumps along the way"

- Bobby94

Sent in a request via Kijiji and was contacted promptly. Solomon was very nice and courteous. Test drive was great. Unfortunately, the issues came up with higher level staff. It came down to picking between two cars, one a bit more expensive. I chose to go for the less expensive one as it fit my needs better. However, the sales manager and finance manager I dealt with kept pressuring me into buying the more expensive car. Furthermore, everything took forever to finish. To get a price on my trade in and then to get a final quote took almost 30 minutes. When I finally decide on the car to purchase, we had to wait another 30 minutes to meet with a finance manager, who then said the process will take 30-40 minutes. I asked to come back there next day. I came back, money in hand and ready to pick up my car, only to be told they forgot to detail my car and they detailed the more expensive one I was looking at. They offered to do it then, but it would take another hour. I asked to bring it there next day. Meeting with the finance manager was pointless as I was paying cash, and it ended up being a push from him to buy a warranty. It was a waste of my time. When I dropped of the car for detailing, I was assured I'd get a courtesy service loaner. I showed up and had to wait 45 minutes, and then I found out I was charged $100 for it. Unfortunately this dealership is a bit of a mixed bag. If you deal with Solomon, it's a 10/10 experience. The issue lies with some of the managers.

Solomon Portuguese
Kyle Wright
2.0
Other Employees : Moe El-Chami

January 07, 2019

"Went in for Service, left wanting to upgrade "

- AB83

I had exceptional service at this location. I took my 2017 Mazda3 in for service and while waiting for my service to be completed, I had the opportunity to chat with Maz while perusing the showroom inventory. He was unassuming, extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about upgrading my vehicle. While I didn’t purchase my 2017 Mazda3 at Go Mazda, I will definitely be giving Maz my business when the time comes for an upgrade.

Maz (SOSA) Hajar