Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

214 Reviews of Go Mazda

January 12, 2019

"professional experience"

- iptkv

My requirements for a new car were met. Service was professional and friendly. I was offered a lot of great options. Did not feel rushed.

Kyle Wright
Krista Koziel
Nazaeh Zahoui
Jan 14, 2019 -

Go Mazda responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy you are satisfied with the services we offer at our dealership.

January 12, 2019

"Overall good, but some bumps along the way"

- Bobby94

Sent in a request via Kijiji and was contacted promptly. Solomon was very nice and courteous. Test drive was great. Unfortunately, the issues came up with higher level staff. It came down to picking between two cars, one a bit more expensive. I chose to go for the less expensive one as it fit my needs better. However, the sales manager and finance manager I dealt with kept pressuring me into buying the more expensive car. Furthermore, everything took forever to finish. To get a price on my trade in and then to get a final quote took almost 30 minutes. When I finally decide on the car to purchase, we had to wait another 30 minutes to meet with a finance manager, who then said the process will take 30-40 minutes. I asked to come back there next day. I came back, money in hand and ready to pick up my car, only to be told they forgot to detail my car and they detailed the more expensive one I was looking at. They offered to do it then, but it would take another hour. I asked to bring it there next day. Meeting with the finance manager was pointless as I was paying cash, and it ended up being a push from him to buy a warranty. It was a waste of my time. When I dropped of the car for detailing, I was assured I'd get a courtesy service loaner. I showed up and had to wait 45 minutes, and then I found out I was charged $100 for it. Unfortunately this dealership is a bit of a mixed bag. If you deal with Solomon, it's a 10/10 experience. The issue lies with some of the managers.

Solomon Portuguese
Kyle Wright
2.0
Other Employees : Moe El-Chami
Jan 14, 2019 -

Go Mazda responded

Hi Bobby, thank you for providing us a sincere review. We are sorry the whole process took more time than expected. We value our customers' feedback and we will make sure we provide a prompter service in the future. Thank you for choosing Go Mazda.

January 07, 2019

"Went in for Service, left wanting to upgrade "

- AB83

I had exceptional service at this location. I took my 2017 Mazda3 in for service and while waiting for my service to be completed, I had the opportunity to chat with Maz while perusing the showroom inventory. He was unassuming, extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about upgrading my vehicle. While I didn’t purchase my 2017 Mazda3 at Go Mazda, I will definitely be giving Maz my business when the time comes for an upgrade.

Jan 08, 2019 -

Go Mazda responded

We are glad you had an exceptional experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Go Mazda for your vehicle service. We look forward to serving you again!

January 07, 2019

"New purchase"

- New mazda owner

We enjoyed our experience. Nick was great and we were treated well. Dealing with Naz was good on the phone as we bought from Grande Prairie and drove in to pick it up

Nick Bartlett
Krista Koziel
Nazaeh Zahoui
Jan 08, 2019 -

Go Mazda responded

Congratulations on buying a new Mazda vehicle. We are glad we were able to help you get what you were looking for. Happy driving!

January 05, 2019

"synopsis of review"

- jc123

Maz looked after us from the moment we met. Very friendly and answered all questions asked with good information. Scott was excellent as well and made our buying experience as painless as possible.

Scott Montgomery
Troy Degen
Jan 07, 2019 -

Go Mazda responded

Happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership! We look forward to serving you again!!

December 23, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- JL1976

Friendly, honest, followed through on promises, quick easy approval, not pushy or aggressive. Overall I'm very happy, a great experience. I would recommend go Mazda to others

Melvin Bustamante

Go Mazda responded

Thank you for the recommendation and for making Go Mazda your choice dealership!

December 22, 2018

"Very easy approval"

- Mike93

I walked in on a whim that i wouldnt get approved...again. Billy asured me he had the best finance team and surely enough they didnt dissapoint. They took care of me. Now im driving a new cx9 and rebuilding my credit at the same time. I highly recommend these guys.

Billy Jarida

Go Mazda responded

Congratulations on your new Mazda vehicle! We are glad we were able to help you.

December 22, 2018

"Great service! "

- Net

Bought a new car today and these people made it so easy for me. Everyone was so nice and accomodating. I never had any issues getting a hold of anyone or getting information or anything! Would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend

Billy Jarida

Go Mazda responded

Thank you for the positive review and the recommendation. We are also glad you enjoyed the service provided by our dealership.

December 17, 2018

"Happy client "

- Tasha4

Overall the experience was great they were helpful above and beyond. Very friendly staff and didn’t fail to offer support in any area that I needed.

Frank Hatoum
Dec 18, 2018 -

Go Mazda responded

Hi Tasha, we are glad you had a positive experience at Go Mazda, we are always happy to help!

December 13, 2018

"Excellent Service/ Good Pricing!"

- Caribsnow

Sahil listened to us and provided us with the best car to suite our needs. Very professional and dedicated to client satisfaction. Great location! I would recommend to others.

Sahil Bagga
Scott Montgomery
Dec 14, 2018 -

Go Mazda responded

We are glad you are satisfied with the level of service we provide at Go Mazda and thank you for recommending our dealership!