Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales / Fleet / Marketing Mgr
Ahmed  Abu-Hijleh, Sales Consultant, Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ahmed Abu-Hijleh

November 18, 2017

"Awesome deal with Bo Harnam."

- MikeandShila

We are the loyal customer of Erin all the way from Marmora. We went there to do an oil changed and no plan to trade-in our Grand Caravan 2014 and end up to have Grand Caravan 2017 so amazing...great people around especially to Ola she kept my boys company make a lots of drawings and make them calm until the end of our session. Special mention to Tina she is always nice to us every time we go there!

Ola Bilyk
Bo Harnam

November 16, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Odoford

Ross and David were able to get me the price I was looking for and were very helpful with the whole process. I am very happy with my experience at this dealership.

Ross Cicci
David McNeill

November 14, 2017

"Amazing deal with Bo Harman."

- Julia

I got the car I wanted and I'm very happy. I got a great deal with all I wanted and plus extra unexpected... as always. I'm a returning customer.

Bo Harnam