Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Parts Advisor

February 11, 2019

"Friendly and Sincere"

- Linda M

The experience I had with Erin Dodge Chrysler is without question the best I have had in my nearly 40 years of driving. Shawn took my needs to heart in terms of comparison shopping and getting the deal I was comfortable with. I felt good about my purchase from start to finish and when I picked up my car, I was shown around the dealership and introduced to all the service departments. Shawn and all the service gurus made me feel like I was joining their family. I haven't ever before had my car serviced at the dealership where it was purchased, but I will this time. This is a very down to earth, sincere group of people that are looking to foster long-term clients rather than just peddling cars.

Kyle Costa
Shawn Stratton
Tina Jeffers

February 11, 2019

" Dennis review "

- Dennis

Ryan wants a very helpful and experienced sales rep along with your used car manager I would shop at this dealership and use this service and I would recommend anybody to Erin dodge Chrysler

Kyle Costa
Lisa Lavalley

February 08, 2019

"Professional "

- L

Ola knows her products. She patiently showed me how all the features work on my new Durango. Zain was very helpful explaining all the financing and extended warranties. Overall, excellent new vehicle purchase experience.

Ola Bilyk