Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

New & Used Sales

January 08, 2018

"2018 Ram Long Horn"

- murray123

Jan 8 2018 Dealing with Dodge City Auto and Philip Holmes a Court was a wonderful experience. Phil was very knowledgeable and courteous. The exceptional service was worth our 10 hour drive to Saskatoon. Phil was able to answer all our questions and was very prompt in finding our "Dream" truck. Terry-Lynn Neugent was very knowledgeable, pleasant and a wonderful experience. We highly recommend Dodge City Auto and would definitely buy another vehicle from Phil Holmes a Court again. With appreciation and thanks, Murray and Susie.

Phillip Holmes A Court

December 27, 2017

"An amazing team"

- Jesse Wicks

Bill Elliot his manager and Trevor in Finacing worked very hard to get me into my 2017 Dodge Caravan when other dealerships would not. They (Bill his manager and Trevor) went above and beyond to ensure i was keep in the loops though out the process and as well listen to my concern sand payment options to ensure i would drive away in the vehicle i wanted. I would recommend Dodge City and Bill Elliot to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Bill Elliott
Other Employees : Trevor

December 21, 2017

"Keith Monette"

- Jtomyn

I usually dread going to a dealership because of the long waits and pushy salesmen. From the second I met with Keith Monette I felt extremely comfortable. He made time for me even though he seemed busy and didn’t make me feel like I was bothering him. I feel as though he went above and beyond, he solve my issues with my new fleet vehicle extremely quickly and I was very impressed with him. Greg from parts, was also a huge help in this situation and the teamwork that was shown by them made me feel like I was a valued customer.

Keith Monette