Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

348 Reviews of Dodge City Auto

October 04, 2018

"Fall Service "

- Kjell Johnston

Just had both our Grand Cherokee’s in for fall service. Tires, a recall and other general maintenance. Staff was excellent, called us before proceeding with work orders and explained all costs. Both vehicles were clean when we picked them up and best of all, NO SURPRIZES! What more can you ask for from your local dealership. Thanks Dodge City Staff, Kjell Johnston

Glenda McTavish
Oct 05, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Kjell, thank you so much for leaving this fantastic review for Dodge City Auto. We love to hear the experiences from all of our customers. We pride ourselves in working with customers to make servicing vehicles as easy and straightforward as possible! Nobody likes surprises when it comes to their vehicle so we work hard to make sure there aren't any. Have a wonderful day!

September 20, 2018

"Sales and service"

- Merv cole

I have had excellant service from staff. The only comment I would make is that when financing customer should be given the choice of who you want car loans through. I realize that they get commissions from the banks but I was only told to use TD bank and I would of preferred the royal bank which I deal with. Led to believe TD approved everyone but my credit with royal is good and didn’t like that I needed to use TD

Colin Barnes
Glenda McTavish
Wayne Fast
Kelsey Wickenhauser
3.0
September 08, 2018

"Accused customer of stealing! "

- Lauren

Have some issues with my new car loan agreement. Meeting with general manager Brandon ralko who does not know how to talk to a customer instead he accused me of stealing and saying how Trevor mackie’s Mistake will now affect his livelihood..... not my fault. I will be paying what is in my contract. And I will be posting a review everyday on every site until satisfied because this has not been dealt with. I have received no form of contact regarding the dealing of the issues.

Brandon Ralko
September 04, 2018

"Bodyshop/SGI claim repair"

- Cara

Dodge city collision made my SGI claim stress free from start to finish. They arranged the rental vehicle, kept me informed on the processs, had my vehicle fixed in the time the said and did a great job on the repair. Would highly recommend them.

Blaine Baldry
Other Employees : Brittany, Kelsey
Sep 05, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thanks, Cara for a great review! It's always a pleasure knowing we're able to offer our customers with exceptional services and that our efforts reap the right results and keep customers happy. Please feel free to reach out to us the next time you require any assistance with your vehicle. Stay safe on the roads and have a great day ahead!

September 01, 2018

"Ram 1500"

- Tyler5432

overall I was satisfied however I was a little dissapointed when it came to the time to make the deal. I felt I was being deceived a little. We had agreed on a price and when I came into the dealer $1500 dollars was added. They did honour the original price but it took the sales guy three times going to the manager. I had the price in writing as well. It becomes frustrating when the sales guys has to leave to talk to the manager every two minutes. Why can’t the manager just come out to make the deal. I also found they had a way of wording things to make it seem like you are getting a good deal. For instance I’ll give you 5k for your trade. Reality you are getting 4K and 11% tax break in that. I understand the sales guy seems to be the middle man with very little leverage I will say the sales guy was professional and answered every question I had. If he did not know the answer he found the answer. All and all I would buy another vehicle there as buying car is never an enjoyable experience

Madison Kasko
Sep 04, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank for the feedback! We assure you that we never want to be deceptive in any way and apologize for making you feel that way. We assure you that it was unintentional as we strive to be honest and transparent in all of our communication and services. We are glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to Brandon at bralko@dodgecityauto.com. Have a good day.

August 20, 2018

"Sales - Mike Zogheib"

- 3rd generation switching dealership

We are a 3rd generation Dodge/Plymouth family soon to be a 4th. We have always dealt with another dealership in the city for our vehicles but this time the service wasn’t there. We decided to check out the inventory at Dodge City Auto and met Mr. Mike. He took the time to show us the different vehicles we were inquiring about. He never tried to hard sell us on them, answered our questions and is honest. If he didn’t know he told us and then went and found the correct answer. Mr. Mike worked hard for us, is very personable and made you feel like family. Mr. Mike is the reason we purchased our 2018 Jeep from Dodge City Auto and not our previous go to. Dodge City is blessed to have Mr. Mike on board. Mr. Mike makes a difference in the car sales industry. Before you go any where else I encourage you to see Mike Zogheib at Dodge City Auto first. Virginia S H

Mike Zogheib
Aug 21, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you so much for the glowing review of Dodge City Auto Ltd! We always want to be honest and professional in everything we do and say. We are thrilled to have Mike as a part of our team and we look forward to seeing you out on the road with your new 2018 Jeep. Have a good day!

August 16, 2018

"good and fair"

- sunley,shannon453

I trust the dealership to sell me a good car that I can afford and know that when I bring it to the dodge city membership it will be looked after well.

Bill Elliott
Aug 17, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team at Dodge City Auto Ltd prides itself on offering quality services and always putting the customer's needs first. We are glad you experienced the best of our services and hope we are able to continue exceeding your expectations each time you choose us. Have a great day!

July 26, 2018

"Vehicle purchase with great customer care"

- Prairieboy92

Having never before purchased a vehicle, the folks at Dodge City made the entire process smooth and satisfactory. From the first test drives, to signing the final papers, Gary, Bill, and Terry-Lynn were friendly, forthcoming, and a pleasure to deal with. They treated me with respect and walked me through the details to make sure I understood everything I needed to know about the vehicle and terms of the transaction and financing process. On every visit I feel like a valued customer, and I would definitely recommend to others looking to purchase a vehicle in the future.

Gary Polishak
Bill Stefanuik
Jul 30, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you for your glowing recommendation of Dodge City Auto Ltd! Our team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the entire process with us. Our desire is to make sure our customers are well informed so that they leave with exactly what they want. We look forward to a long relationship with you and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. See you on the road!

July 19, 2018

"Had a good experience"

- scott_martin

Bought a 2018 Ram 1500 from Bill, Had a couple of issues with my new truck but Brandon took care of me. Love the truck. Thanks Brandon

Bill Stefanuik
Brandon Ralko
Other Employees : Tamara
Jul 30, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Scott, thank you for leaving Dodge City Auto Ltd a stellar rating and review! We're happy to have been of service and to have been able to sort out the issues with your truck. You can always trust our team to exceed your expectations with prompt and efficient assistance. We hope you keep us top of mind the next time you're in need of vehicle assistance. Have a great day!

July 19, 2018

" Very professional "

- VickiW

They arranged everything so all I had to do was drop off and pick up. The repair was done a day ahead of schedule. Very happy with the results. Our Subaru was sparkling inside and out when they were done.

Colin Barnes
Terry Mines
Wayne Fast
Kevin Strunk
Jul 20, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hey Vicki, thank you for leaving Dodge City Auto Ltd a great review! We're glad we could exceed your expectations with our prompt and efficient services. When you choose to work with our team of experts, you literally have nothing to worry about other than just getting us your vehicle. We hope your ride feels as good as new. Have a great rest of your day!