Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

366 Reviews of Dodge City Auto

March 22, 2019

"Promp and friendly!"

- Amber

Every step of our vehicle purchase was met with an immediate and knowledgeable response! Both Trent Watts and Tom Moses provided excellent customer service. I have no doubt that I can expect the same level of service each and every time I visit Dodge City. Thank You for your help in the purchase of our 2018 Ram 1500!

Trent Watts
Mar 25, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Amber! We appreciate hearing about your positive experience in our dealership. We know you have many options when choosing a business, and we are grateful you chose us. At Dodge City Auto Ltd we always strive to provide the best in class customer service. We are glad that you love your 2018 Ram 1500 and we hope to see you back in the dealership very soon! Have a fantastic day!

March 20, 2019

"Outstanding service from Jeff"

- Erin M

I’ve dealt with Jeff Hartley since he was at auto clearing. When he made the move to Dodge City so did I. He has gone above and beyond in finding the best vehicle for my family. He is very thorough and after you buy your vehicle from him he will check on you to make sure your vehicle is still working for you! Highly recommend Dodge City Auto and Jeff Hartley, very professional. :)

Jeff Hartley
Mar 21, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Erin, thank you for sharing this excellent review of Dodge City Auto Ltd! We value your loyalty to our business and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with our team. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you next time! Have a fantastic day.

March 04, 2019

"Excellent client service"

- Kayla

Dodge City really looks to make the best deal possible with the customer, and seek the bond for long lasting consumer relationships. Excellent experience dealing with Madison and the team, overall!

Madison Kasko
Terry Hrabowy
Mar 06, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Your incredible review is very encouraging to us here at Dodge City Auto Ltd. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time working with Madison and the team, Kayla! We know that have a lasting bond is crucial for our customers, salespeople, and business in general, and we work hard to form those positive relationships early on. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Have a lovely day.

March 02, 2019

"Post sales service"

- JustinG

So often the relationship with the salesperson ends with the sale;not the case with Jeff Hartley at Dodge City. Not only was my sales experience with Jeff excellent but when I called him on a -50 Saturday Morning a month later and caught him at home sick and in a dead sleep, he took the time to help me out. I truly appreciate the outstanding service he provided.

Jeff Hartley
Mar 04, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you very much for the kind words, Justin. Our team at Dodge City Auto Ltd works very hard to ensure our customer gets the attention and care they deserve. We do our absolute best to go above and beyond wherever we can. Thank you very much for taking the time, and please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future. Have a nice day!

February 27, 2019

"Dodge City"

- Bella

Dodge Ciry Motors is the best dealership one could have. I’ve been treated like royalty each and every time I’m in to see them for service, a new vehicle or to fix a fender bender. Absolutely top notch service.👍

Keith Monette
Blaine Baldry
Kelsey Wickenhauser
Feb 28, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hello, Bella! Thank you for the outstanding review of Dodge City Auto Ltd. We aim to reach the highest standard of customer service, and want our customers to see that they ARE like royalty to us! We look forward to seeing you back at our location in the future. Have the best day!

February 21, 2019

"Awesome service"

- tchriste

Mike was fantastic to work with and made the purchase of my first car easy and pain free. He was very friendly and helped me every step of the way.

Mike Zogheib
Feb 22, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you kindly for this review of Dodge City Auto Ltd! Our team works diligently to make the buying process as smooth as possible, and we always want to be upfront with our customers every step of the way. Give us a call if you need anything! Have a great day.

February 19, 2019

"A good ecperience"

- Marie

My first visit to Dodge City I was greeted by Trent, a polite, courteous fellow. I stated what I wanted to see, price rAnge & features I wanted. Trent had the answers or found them for me. He granted a 24 hr road test & cold stormy Jan. day co-operated, the vehicle preformed well. He was very patient, as I'm not from the city, he graciously took me to SGI to insure vehicle, & he filled it with gas (returned him to work) before heading out on a 2 hr drive home. You won't be disapointed with Trents knowledge, see for yourself.

2.0
Trent Watts
Other Employees : Trevor (finance)
Feb 22, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you for this fantastic review of Dodge City Auto Ltd, Marie! Our team strives to provide our customers with excellent service with care. We know that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision, so we want to make the process as smooth as possible for our customers. We hope you'll call us if you ever need anything! Take care.

February 12, 2019

"Purchase if Jeep Compass "

- Normie

Overall great experience at the dealership. Our salesman was phil. Very good at explaining everything very knowledgeable. Special thanks to Tamara in finance. Also very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely make another purchase here. Thanks Phil and Tamara, my daughter loves her new Compass! Norm. Maybe I have the name wrong but I don’t see Tamara on the employee list. I apologize if I am mixed up.

Phillip Holmes A Court
Feb 15, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Norm! Our team here at Dodge City Auto Ltd really hold ourselves to a high standard of professionalism and thrilled that Phil was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for your daughter. We look forward to seeing you all out on the road. Have a wonderful day!

January 26, 2019

"Bill Elliott and the staff were great "

- Alpine1

I gave bill a list I didn’t think he would find the truck I wanted and and did. Love the new truck. Thank you bill and staff

Bill Elliott
Kevin Strunk
Other Employees : Trevor in finance
January 04, 2019

"Amazing,friendly,fast,thorough"

- Nheintz

I was referred do dodge city by a family member. The salesman I was referred to was friendly, I felt at ease talking to him about my worries and worked with what I wanted. He found me the vehicle I wanted at a cost I could afford. The finance guy was also amazing, he got me not one but two amazing deals! I would definitely refer them just as I was referred!

Phillip Holmes A Court
Other Employees : Trevor (finance)
Jan 07, 2019 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 Star review! We appreciate our customers feedback and truly appreciate you choosing Dodge City Auto Ltd! Our salesman care about customer satisfaction and will make sure our customers leave feeling taken care of in their brand new ride! We hope to have you back again soon. Take care and have a great day!