Dodge City Auto

Mike Zogheib, New & Used Sales, Dodge City Auto

Mike Zogheib

New & Used Sales

September 10, 2017

"New Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk"

- Trailhawk 2017

My experience was friendly and accommodating. With my vehicle broke down, Tom in Sales, came to my home to pick me up. He was very knowledgeable about the products. Looking forward to dealing with Dodge City for my service needs.

Tom Moses
Terry-Lynn Nugent

September 01, 2017

"Jeep Compass"

- Josie Pederson

I stopped by Dodge City to inquire about my navigation on my Dodge Journey. As I had previously stopped by to look at the Jeep Cherokee that they had on the lot however the show room was closed during that visit. I figured while I was there I may as well take another look and possibly test drive. I met, Vidhin, Sales Associate. From the moment we met he was very easy to chat with. I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle. He showed me the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Cherokee as well as the Jeep Compass. The Jeep Compass did interest me. He provided me with a lot of information about this vehicle. I did test drive the vehicle and then sat down to discuss the possibility of a purchase. I will recommend Dodge City & Vidhin Shah as the Sales Associate to my friends/co-workers if they are shopping around for a new vehicle. Overall great experience. I love my Jeep. Thank you Josie Pederson

Vidhin Shah

August 31, 2017

"The Best Dealership I Have Ever Dealt With"

- Gord

Our family has purchased 4 vehicles from Dodge City in recent years. The reason we have been repeat customers is due to the respect and appreciation that they show their customers as well as giving the best deal possible. Dave Dash has always been our contact there. He has consistently given us a better deal than any of the other dealerships I enquired at. Dave goes above and beyond to ensure that we are completely satisfied with our purchase and if there is anything we are not happy with, he will do what it takes to ensure we are elated. Their service department also respects their customers and demonstrates that they are valued and appreciated. Dodge City will be the supplier of all my automotive needs now and in the future.

Bob Waddell