Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

354 Reviews of Dodge City Auto

December 04, 2018

"Hail claim"

- Eric

Was fixed properly and looks as good as new. Staff was friendly and easy to deal with. Everything was explained and they checked in to inform me regularly.

Brittany Huber
Kelsey Wickenhauser
Dec 06, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our service at Dodge City Auto Ltd, Eric! We always want our customers to feel valued and know that their vehicles are being taken care of. Have a great day!

November 06, 2018

"I bought a truck"

- bwperreault

We dealt with Wayne to buy a truck and he bent over backwards to make us happy without being pushy. He offered to upgrade the options at cost to save us a few more dollars. Very professional salesman.

Terry-Lynn Nugent
Wayne Fast
Nov 06, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you for the great review of Dodge City Auto Ltd! We are proud to have some of the most knowledgeable and professional salesmen in the industry and glad to hear we were able to help you find what you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you out on the road. Take care!

November 01, 2018

"Buyer Beware"

- Chris

Took my jeep in for it’s 160k service which included new transmission oil. My transmission started to slip shortly afterwards so I took it back to them as they must have done something wrong and thought it would be covered. Instead, I was charged $540 to tell me I now needed a $3300 tranny rebuild and it wasnt their fault. When I spoke with the manager, all they would do was forgive $340 of the total bill. Spoke to another mechanic who said most likely the filter wasnt installed properly but because I didnt take it elsewhere to get it looked at, theres no way I would be able to prove it was Dodge Citys fault, which they likely know and arent about to step up to the plate.

Service manager
Nov 05, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Chris. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We always want to help our customers as best as we can and never desire to take advantage of our customers. Please feel free to reach out to Heather at hnicholson@dodgecityauto.com with your concern so we can look further into it. Take care.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Chris responded

Thank you, but I already talked to Heather about it right away as i know mistakes can happen and wanted to give Dodge City a chance to remedy the situation first before posting my experience online ne.

October 29, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Anthony

They were great! The processing was smooth and easy. They are all friendly and accomodating. They will provide you the correct information that you need to know in purchasing your dream car.

Madison Kasko
Mark Walcer
Other Employees : Tamara
Oct 30, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thank you so much for the kind words, Anthony! Our team always want to bring our customers the most accurate information so our customers can truly make an educated decision when purchasing their dream car. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again at Dodge City Auto Ltd in the future. Have a great day!

October 26, 2018

"Experience overall"

- Strunk

I have purchased various trucks from Dodge City, and service has been absolutely great. I had a small issue with my last truck and they where very accommodating. Thanks kevin and staff

Kevin Strunk
Oct 29, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

We are happy to hear that we were able to help you with your trucks over the years. We look forward to seeing you again at Dodge City Auto Ltd in the future. Have a good day!

October 17, 2018

"Friendly "

- Truckman123

Most of the staff are friendly and helpfull courteous and easy to get along with. Staff is willing to get the vielcle u want with the options u like.

Trent Watts
David Dash
Kevin Strunk
Other Employees : Trevor
Oct 18, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thanks so much for leaving this super positive review of Dodge City Auto Ltd! We work hard to make sure we are providing customers with the best service. Buying a vehicle is a big task; we pride ourselves on making the experience as stress-free as it can be. We are happy to see you had such a great experience. Have a wonderful day!

October 04, 2018

"Fall Service "

- Kjell Johnston

Just had both our Grand Cherokee’s in for fall service. Tires, a recall and other general maintenance. Staff was excellent, called us before proceeding with work orders and explained all costs. Both vehicles were clean when we picked them up and best of all, NO SURPRIZES! What more can you ask for from your local dealership. Thanks Dodge City Staff, Kjell Johnston

Glenda McTavish
Oct 05, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Hi Kjell, thank you so much for leaving this fantastic review for Dodge City Auto. We love to hear the experiences from all of our customers. We pride ourselves in working with customers to make servicing vehicles as easy and straightforward as possible! Nobody likes surprises when it comes to their vehicle so we work hard to make sure there aren't any. Have a wonderful day!

September 20, 2018

"Sales and service"

- Merv cole

I have had excellant service from staff. The only comment I would make is that when financing customer should be given the choice of who you want car loans through. I realize that they get commissions from the banks but I was only told to use TD bank and I would of preferred the royal bank which I deal with. Led to believe TD approved everyone but my credit with royal is good and didn’t like that I needed to use TD

Colin Barnes
Glenda McTavish
Terry-Lynn Nugent
Wayne Fast
Kelsey Wickenhauser
3.0
September 08, 2018

"Accused customer of stealing! "

- Lauren

Have some issues with my new car loan agreement. Meeting with general manager Brandon ralko who does not know how to talk to a customer instead he accused me of stealing and saying how Trevor mackie’s Mistake will now affect his livelihood..... not my fault. I will be paying what is in my contract. And I will be posting a review everyday on every site until satisfied because this has not been dealt with. I have received no form of contact regarding the dealing of the issues.

Brandon Ralko
September 04, 2018

"Bodyshop/SGI claim repair"

- Cara

Dodge city collision made my SGI claim stress free from start to finish. They arranged the rental vehicle, kept me informed on the processs, had my vehicle fixed in the time the said and did a great job on the repair. Would highly recommend them.

Blaine Baldry
Other Employees : Brittany, Kelsey
Sep 05, 2018 -

Dodge City Auto responded

Thanks, Cara for a great review! It's always a pleasure knowing we're able to offer our customers with exceptional services and that our efforts reap the right results and keep customers happy. Please feel free to reach out to us the next time you require any assistance with your vehicle. Stay safe on the roads and have a great day ahead!