Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kevin Strunk, Dealer Principal, Dodge City Auto

Kevin Strunk

Dealer Principal

June 14, 2018

"Timely, polite and efficient collision repair"

- Lyn

Curteous repair with pleasant and responsive staff, both at reception and in the repair shop. Take SGI claims. Even came in under estimate. Free pickup and drop off.

Kelsey at reception in Collision repair

June 07, 2018

"2018 Ram Sport"

- Ram18

I traded my 2015 Ram for a 2018 Sport Ecodiesel. The salesman seemed quite forgetful. He said he was working long hours. The first promised delivery date was missed. When we were talking about price and payment details he said it was about the same or less than my current payments. When he told me what they were I said I'm pretty sure my current payments are much lower. He picked up a piece of paper off a pile on his desk and showed me figures and said nope I have access to all your info. Having said that, I know I should have stopped him right then and got confirmation from my bank. My pmts are $140 more than previous per month. He also said the fuel tank would be full. It wasn't. I told him I wanted factory running boards put on just like I had previously....they are not. He said he would give me a jug of DEF fluid. He forgot. I asked for the first scheduled service be done free. He said he'd write it down on the offer sheet but it doesn't show anywhere on the bill of sale. So I guess you could say I'm a little less than impressed

Phillip Holmes A Court
2.0
Other Employees : Tamara. She was great!

June 06, 2018

"2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk purchase "

- SpeedtekTH

Traded in our 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and picked up our 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk just a couple weeks ago. We left a review on Facebook, but thought we should add our 2 cents here as well. Bill Elliott was one of the best salesmen we’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He made us a fantastic deal on our new unit as well as getting us a decent trade in value on our old Trailhawk. He was super friendly, easy going and knowledgeable. All the staff we dealt with during this transaction were great and made the experience very pleasant. My wife HATES buying cars and dislikes car salesmen even more. Bill was the first one she’s ever been comfortable dealing with and was thoroughly relaxed during the whole process. Not only that, she actually didn't mind going into the dealership to talk to him which is unheard of for her! I can’t say enough about how easy this process was, from first meeting and test drive (24 hours with no sales guy breathing over your shoulder, I don't know if this a standard dealer policy at Dodge City, but that is the BEST! Keep it up!)) to paperwork and delivery. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dodge City and Bill Elliott for anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle.

Bill Elliott