Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Gord Ainscough, Internet Sales & Leasing Adviser, Davis GMC Buick

Gord Ainscough

Internet Sales & Leasing Adviser

November 13, 2018

"Patient with our decision making"

- vanes

We did not know exactly what vehicle would suit us as our kids are growing up and leaving home. Everyone was extremely patient with us through our decision process, They respected us, gave us room and time to make the decision and never pushed us to hurry into anything. Our satisfaction was obviously important to them and they did their absolute best to accommodate our needs. Everyone we worked with made the whole process smooth and were a pleasure to work with.

Gord Ainscough
Brent Eisen
Melissa Walker
Russell Mezei

November 12, 2018

"Learned a lot from him"

- Perrys

This was a great experience. I just hope I can remember what he taught us. He was very through and taught us in terms we understand

Rick Semach
Kelly Shigehiro

November 08, 2018

"New exactly what vehicle suited me"

- Winter13

The minute Chris had me test drive my Jeep I knew I had to have it. It was so me. Chris went above and beyond to help me with financing options, etc. I had a very good experience purchasing my vehicle and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again.

Chris Berg