Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Melissa Wakefield

Sales & Lease Consultant

"Newer Chev Avalanche"

- Jim&SueK

We went to Lethbridge for a wedding anniversary with relatives and stopped in a Davis Buick GMC. We met with Gordon Ainscough who had been keeping an eye out for a newer Chev Avalanche. He had a 2011 instock which we took for a test drive. We were able to make a deal to trade our older Avalanche on the newer model. The people at Davis were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend Davis and Gordon if you are looking for a new automobile or truck.

Gord Ainscough

"Finding my truck "

- OandB

I would like to thank Krysta and the other people from Davis GMC who helped me find my Dream Truck. Krysta had shown me a few other trucks but I just wasnt satisfied with everything they had to offer. The next day while talking to her on the phone a truck came across her screen and she said I might be interested in. Little did she know that was exactly the truck I was looking for. Out of all the trucks on the lot this is the one I would have picked. So I would like to say that the service Krysta provided me in finding my truck was top notch and thank her very much!! P.S. Her only fault is that she’s a Penguin fan.

Jarrett King
Krysta Murphy

"Excellent Service "

- Candace Louise

Our service at Davis GMC Buick was above and beyond what we expected Relaxed professional friendly service from everyone we met. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Bradley Burrows