Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Steve Burt, Lease & Sales Consultant, Davis GMC Buick

Steve Burt

Lease & Sales Consultant

January 12, 2018

"Fast and immediate service everytime I visit. "

- R Francis

I have used Davis gmc several times for service and maintenance issues. They have a great record for fast and reliable service. The level of professionalism I received at Davis GMC far surpasses any other dealership I e experienced. I'd recommend Davis GMC

Ed Roberts

January 07, 2018

"A First Time Experience Made Easy"

- Terrain Girl

Everyone I dealt with was very knowledgeable and made the experience very easy. They made me feel comfortable and took great care of me. I would ask for Tony Iwaasa the next time I am looking for a vehicle. Jarrett King was great and very patient explaining all the technology in the car. Stefany Skibinsky was very thorough and knowledgeable dealing with the financing end although she did talk rather fast for a senior's comprehension. But still 5 stars.

Tony Iwaasa
Jarrett King
Stefany Skibinsky

January 06, 2018

"Service Work Jill Hansen and Amir"

- Davis Customer

I am a long time customer for Davis! Jill and Amir”s customer service was beyond excellent! They are knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding, efficient, and truly the reasons why I will go no where else to service or purchase my vehicles! My only comment is that this satisfaction survey lumps the service team as one entity and with perfect honesty that is unfair. There are some individuals who I would prefer to wait on servicing my vehicle rather than they work or service my vehicle. To be able to give credit to certain individuals in other Davis departments and not be able to single out and credit certain individuals in the service department is an unfortunate fall for the Davis group. In my opinion the Davis service team is essentially the backbone and frontline to the Davis customer.

Davis Service Team