Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Internet Sales & Leasing Adviser

March 23, 2019

"GMC sierra "

- Henry

I picked up my new GMC sierra slt today, it was great service! I was there only for a few hours and then got to leave with my new truck! Krysta was great help I told her what I was looking for and they had it on the lot! Krysta helped me pick out some accessories for my truck and they got them installed in a few days! She helped me through the process in trading my 2018 GMC canyon for the 2019 GMC Sierra! Krysta made trading my 2018 very easy and very simple into getting into my new 2019 😊😀 Stefany was great help , she made the finance aspect of it very easy to understand and we went over the paperwork in less than an hour! Stefany helped me with getting some accessories and I had asked about some things and Stefany helped me get the best of what I was looking for! Stefany made it very easy with understanding all the finance paperwork! I enjoyed working with Stefany😀😊 Jarret was a great help with showing me how my new truck worked and what it can all do , it was very easy to understand what he was showing me!

Krysta Murphy
Stefany Skibinsky

March 22, 2019

"I was extemely happy with my service from Davis gmc "

- sixpacksammy@hotmail.com

I did refer two couples to Davis which both purchases brand new vehicles and they seem quite happy with the service as well, Thankyou Davis

Stefany Skibinsky
Other Employees : I don’t remember the mans name that sold me my vehicle , sorry

March 21, 2019

"Amazing experience "

- CNTillsley

Everything about our experience was amazing Davis!! Thank you! Very knowledgble and friendly. Not pushy at all!! Made buying a truck a little too easy!

Steve Burt