Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Lease Consultant

September 23, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service!!"

- Nancy&Earl

We enjoyed meeting and working with a great team of folks who know how to make buying a vehicle a positive experience, from beginning to end. Our salesman, Gord, was extremely knowledgeable, congenial and helpful. We were most impressed that someone was there to walk us through all the features and functions of a new vehicle. Thank you, Torin, for helping us get to know our new Buick and for answering all our questions, with such patience and enthusiasm!

Gord Ainscough
Torin Kurhinen
Bryce Pierson

September 22, 2018

"Loving my New Yukon Denali "

- Schafers

Krysta and the team at Davis in Lethbridge are wonderful to deal with. They are very helpful, willing to explain everything, answer all of your question. They also work around your schedule for pick up or delivery. At pick up you get a full tutorial on all the functions of your vehicle. They go above and beyond. We have bought two vehicles from them now and we travel from another city for the great service.

Jarrett King
Krysta Murphy

September 21, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service!!!!"

- SammyD

My experience with Davis GMC was amazing. Krysta was there ready to meet me at our apt time and gave me all sorts of information to go with. She showed me a couple of different trucks that I was interested in and gave me all options for both trucks to make my decision easier. There was absolutely no pressure at any given time through the entire process. TJ gave me different options to think about for financing and leasing the two different vehicles I was looking at and was super fair with trading my vehicle in. Again there was no pressure. I messaged Krysta on a Sunday night with my decision expecting not to hear from her until the Monday, but she got back to me right away and was ready to seal the deal. I told Krysta the accessories I wanted and they had my truck done within days of my initial text telling her that I decided to buy. She was so fun to work with and was always there when I had a question...she never left me hanging. The finance team was wonderful as well. I dealt with Russ who took all of my information before I even walked in the doors to the dealership. Everything was ready to go and just had to sign the paperwork. He explained everything in great detail to me so that I understood everything. I also had the pleasure of working with Torin. He explained my truck to me in such precise detail. He was super thorough and made sure I understood what he was talking about before moving on to the next thing. Everyone I had the pleasure of dealing with were so personable and great to deal with. They were full of information and encourage me to call or text any time if I have any questions. Krysta messaged me early the next day of my purchase to ask how my new ride was and if I had any questions or concerns. Thank you so much to all of you! You made my experience less stressful and that means the world to me! Thank you! :)

Torin Kurhinen