Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

121 Reviews of Country Hills Hyundai

November 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Minhas

I went in with several family members to purchase a car as a surprise gift for my father and Denny was super professional and friendly. He was patient with all of our questions and concerns and gave us a great deal. He was also very helpful with an old vehicle we needed to take off our hands. Would definitely come back to this location.

Denny Kelts

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Hey Minhas, We are so glad to hear your family had a great experience here! We hope your Father enjoys his new vehicle and please do call us if you need anything in the future! Sincerely, Brian Cho – General Sales Manager – scho@chhyundai.com

November 18, 2018

"Amazing Staff"

- raphawker

It was time to get a new Lease and Andrew and Xavier (and Eddie) at CH Hyundai were amazing to work with. And work they did! I had very specific guidelines on what I wanted and what my budget would afford me and they made it happen. In my opinion Andrew went above and beyond to make sure my deal worked and I would recommend him with the highest marks should you need someone in your corner when getting your next vehicle., Thanks again Andrew, I look forward to dealing with you and your team in the future.

Andrew Lee
XAVIER NAVARRETE

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Thank you for the awesome review raphawker! Come back and visit anytime! Sincerely, joseph Weselosky, Sales Manager.

November 14, 2018

"It was excellent 👍👍"

- Jack

Buying a new car in Hyundai country hills look for Sam and Brian they are both fantastic they will give you a best deal especially in price. Salute to this guy👍👍

BRIAN CHO
Sam Lee
Nov 19, 2018 -

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Hello Jack, We appreciate your kind words! Sam is a great part of the team and we will be sure to let him know you left a review! Brian Cho - General Sales Manager - scho@chhyundai.com

November 09, 2018

"All vehicle maintenance/services ive received has been great"

- dytto

I have been getting my regular oil change and other service maintenance for my 2014 Veloster turbo here and they never disappoint. I bought my car brand new from Crowfoot Hyundai but never got my car serviced there since their hours are shorter and the dealership is smaller to accommodate appointments that wouldn't require to wait for days or weeks to get a spot in. I have nothing but good things to say about CH Hyundai. The employees are very helpful and accommodating. They do recommend some other services that my vehicle would need soon but they will never pressure you for getting it right then and there. Today they did M4 for my vehicle and included a Bronze detailing package at no charge, which is super awesome! What more can I say?? In short, if you want to be accommodated right away or need oil change asap, as well as your vehicle being well taken care of, I highly recommend CH Hyundai!

Usman Chaudhry

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback, we appreciate it! We love our facility and the great service that it allows us to offer all our customers. On behalf of our service department, we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Kay Rehal, Service Manager.

October 16, 2018

"Screwed me out of my warranty repair"

- A.Ly

I brought my Genesis Coupe into the service department for a rattle from the transmission.. same day they confirmed that it is something internal in the transmission and that is it covered under my extended warranty, the part has been ordered. After a month they decided to finally put me into a rental vehicle because the part is still on back order status. After just a little over 2 months.. they call me to tell me that it is not warranty and after the re-installation.. the rattle is gone and car is fixed. I went to go pick it up and the rattle is still there and I didnt even drive it yet.. I also noticed they damaged my rim.. I get a call from Kay a couple days later.. he is telling me the noise is normal.. a rattling transmission is obviously not normal.. he then try to tell me that Nissan 350z and the new Nissan GT'R's do the same thing.... uh.. no they do not... Kay should know better as he used to work for Nissan.. Yet he could not stay all Genesis Coupe's transmission rattle.. CAUSE THEY DONT! He also would not repair the rim that his employee damaged. I contacted the GM Jordan.. He said he will contact Hyundai Canada and get back to me.. I heard nothing after 2 weeks so I called and left him a message... I heard nothing back again.. so I called again after a few days and left another message.. till this day I still heard nothing back from him. Looks like they both dont care about their customers.

KAY REHAL
JORDON ROMERIL
Oct 17, 2018 -

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Arthur, After our discussions I find your review really off base. Your transmission had an aftermarket clutch and this was the reason it was denied. The service advisor still went above and beyond and tried to get an approval directly from Hyundai on this because of your relationship with him. When the Hyundai Canada warranty rep came to our store he personally inspected your vehicle and denied the warranty because of the aftermarket clutch. Country Hills Hyundai ended up paying for the two month rental out of pocket because of the denial. This was explained to you by several Country Hills representatives including myself. Leaving untrue reviews on several social media platforms will not change this. As a service advisor at another dealership for another manufacturer I am sure you are aware of this as that manufacturer has the same policy. We attempted to resolve the issue at great expense to our store. Sincerely, Jordon Romeril, General Manager

October 10, 2018

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER "

- Troymitch34

I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. All issues resulted from not contacting my family on the delivery date of a new Santa Fe after a deposit was left, in fact we had to contact the dealership twice before anyone could give us any information. As it turned out the vehicle which was promised to us was no longer available, but no one had the decency to let us know. This lead to contacting Country Hills Hyundai and having to deal with several different people who could not help at all. My family and I got the worst possible customer service here from one individual especially and that was perpetuated by his manager. My major issue is with the treatment Xavier Navarrate gave to my wife especially. Evan going so far as inviting her down to the dealership to fight with him in person, because he doesn’t fight over the phone. I talked with Xavier as well and he dismissed me and my issues I was bringing to his attention, because as he told me he was in sales not customer service. I did try to contact his manager and left two messages for Jordon Romeril, both of which were never returned. Good customer service which Is not part of the training that is received at Country Hills Hyundai.

Kelvin Cheng
XAVIER NAVARRETE
Shawn Sullivan
Kaleb Hembrough
JORDON ROMERIL
Other Employees : Eddie Ng
Oct 11, 2018 -

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Sorry to hear about your experience Troymitch , give me a call directly at 587-390-1576. Sincerely, Joe Weselosky, Sales Manager.

September 13, 2018

"It was excellent!"

- Not a robot

My wife and I were looking for a dependable SUV for my daughter and her 2 boys ( ages 2 and 14). We found what we wanted through Owen Lee and he pretty much guaranteed it was in very good shape. After he followed us 80 KM’s to deliver the vehicle, it was obvious something was amiss with the engine. We brought it back the next day and left it at the dealership. Owen drove us back to where we were staying 80 KM’s away. After much head scratching and testing the problem was found and corrected. Owen delivered the vehicle out of town which I think was as accommodating as you can get. I would definitely recommend Owen, the service department, and this dealership to anyone.

Owen Lee

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Thanks you for the awesome review Not a robot, hope youre enjoying the vehicle! Sincerely, Joe Weselosky, Sales Manager.

September 04, 2018

"Super customer service experience! "

- dianedg

I bought my first car at Hyundai Country Hills and we were treated really well!! If you’re looking to buy a car, look for Shawn and he’ll really help you a lot! Also, Nam is amazing!!!!! You can never go wrong with these people!

Shawn and Nam!

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Thanks for the review, come visit anytime! Sincerely, Joe Weselosky, Sales Manager.

August 26, 2018

"Bad experience"

- Reviewer

It is like they wanted to fulfill every bad used car salesman stereotype. Everything a "used car dealership" is "known" for, they try to achieve.

Do not remember

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Sorry to hear about your experience Reviewer, we take pride in our customer experience, please give me a call directly so we can discuss. Sincerely, Joe Weselosky, Sales Manager, 587-390-1576

August 15, 2018

"Poor experience"

- Louis

I bought my Hyundai Elantra at Country Hills Hyundai in July 2018, I absolutely do not recommend this dealership. I do not enjoy giving bad reviews of business, but unfortunately my experience with this dealership was beyond terrible. I found that the salesmen were misleading me and my wife, making us believe that they were “giving” us free add ons in the car such undercoat protection and 3M Film protector. At no time did they break down the price of this “given” product. I did a terrible job to review the bill of sale, so if I can help anybody learn from my error, here are a couple of tips... make sure that everything they told you when you selling you your car is on written paper and you have a copy of this paper for personal reference. I remember at one point one of the salesmen made me sign a piece of paper on which they had scribbled all the extra stuff they were “giving” me for my car. I shouldn’t have signed anything so unofficial and unprofessional as a random piece of paper and it shouldn’t have been asked of me. In my opinion the salesmen were misleading and intentionally confusing with the purpose to add hidden extras on the car I would not have chosen. When I took possession of my car, all the papers related to the extra protection on the car like the Tire Warranty, Undercoat Warranty and the Extended Warranty were not provided and no salesmen was present to complete the transaction or answer questions. I had to phone and email the dealership multiple times to receive my papers. At one point a senior person at Country Hills told me that I did not need the warranties and receipts for the aftermarket products they installed because I was able to see them! At one point during the purchasing process, I filed a complaint with AMVIC because I felt that the salesman had been unethical with me and my wife. Following the AMVIC complaint one of the senior salesman called me back and aggressively stated that, “the next time you here from us it will be from my General Manager or a lawyer”. I perceived this as a threat and called AMVIC who told me it is my right as consumer to fill a complaint with AMVIC. Do not be intimidated, it's your right as consumer. Overall our experience at this dealership has been terrible and it is unbelievable that a business where the customer is spending thousands of dollars would treat their customers like this. One final helpful tip is that when buying a new car, the customer has the right to service their car under warranty at ANY Hyundai dealership in Canada. Dealerships make most of their profit with their service departments and the best way to show unhappiness is to bring your business somewhere else.

Ahmed Mourad
Kaleb Hembrough
Other Employees : Other employee

Country Hills Hyundai responded

Sorry to hear about your experience Louis, please reach out to me directly at 587-390-1576. Sincerely, Joe Weselosky, Sales Manager.