Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wade Kerr, Sales Representative, Car-On Auto Sales

Sales Representative
Richard Brault, Finance Manager, Car-On Auto Sales

June 16, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Cat

This dealership wasn't actually on our list of stops to make, but I sure am glad we decided to pop by. Wade was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and was able to answer all of our questions, and has even followed up with me a few times since I brought the car home. Richard was extremely transparent and I felt very comfortable when dealing with the financial aspects of purchasing a vehicle. I am confident that if any issues were to arise, that I would be well taken care of. I am so glad we chose Car-On Auto Sales, and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

June 14, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Kirby89

Wade and richard from car on made buying my dream vehicle so easy, they are hands down a pleasure to deal with and will recommend!!

June 10, 2018

"First car buying experience and they made it amazing!"

- Nfsse5

Very helpful, courteous and friendly. They helped me and explained everything to me very well. Didn’t try to hide anything and everyone was very nice! I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Pat was the initial rep with whom I spoke and immediately helped me settle into the right car! Pat is very genuine and humble. Honesty is a priority for Pat and Simon, you ask a question and they tel you how it is!!! Simon is bilingual, friendly, charming and experienced. Both Pat and Simon made this entire experience pain-free and even fun!

Simon Caron