Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Associate
Richard Brault, Finance Manager, Car-On Auto Sales

Richard Brault

November 17, 2018

"Very fast, friendly service"

- reviewererer

I was just hired and I needed a car for the commute. I was interested in something to last me a long time, and I tend to favor Toyotas because of their reliability, so I was thinking of getting a Corolla. I went to another dealership first for a 2013 Corolla with 47k KM, but they took up to two weeks just to tell me that they weren't able to get me approved. Car On had almost the same car, a 2012 Corolla with 67k KM, so I gave them a call and was directed to Kevin, who was very friendly and extremely proud of his brand and dealership. He assured me that it would take less than a week to handle, and told me I could come in for a test drive whenever I liked. I came in later that day and he was ready for me immediately. After our drive, he helped me handle the paperwork and handed me off to Simon for financing, and I was done within 20 minutes. Within a week, as promised, the car was ready. Since my shifts were fairly late, I came in during my lunch break to finalize the signing, and they had the car prepared for me to pick up after closing. The car is perfect for me and exactly what I wanted, and I am glad that I came here instead.

Simon Caron
Kevin Purdy

November 13, 2018

"Friendly, personable and stress-free"

- Julia Ferreira

I found out about Car-On Auto from Autotrader and it was the first place that I went to see. I liked the fact that they had the exact car I wanted in great condition. The car itself was listed on Autotrader and it compared the price of the same make, model, year and kilometres from other sellers in the area. Autotrader informed me that it was a great price which was an amazing feature and it's really what made me feel like I was getting a great deal. Mario greeted us when we got there and made us feel welcome and like he was going to be a friend who helped us through the process. I never felt pressured with Mario to make a deal right away. He listened to my budget and what I wanted and he helped us make a deal that satisfied all of my needs. Not to mention the fact that he was very funny and kind the entire time. Great experience with Mario overall and I would recommend this dealership 100%! Love my new car!!

November 12, 2018

"Fast and efficient service"

- kampsk

Mario went over the car thourgholy with us. Unfortunately the fact the coolant reservoir was empty was not discovered and cost us $80.00 on coolant between the dealership and home. However we did know we were buying the vehicle as is, just lucky the engine didn't blow. Lol. Dan was very helpful with finishing the purchase and dealing with the insurance company to get the insurance transferred from our current vehicle.

Dan Boyd