Car-On Auto Sales

Simon Caron

October 12, 2017

"salesmen and service"

- Mary

Salesmen were very patience and understanding with me ,I'm very picky and I know what I want , Service was very good when I needed my tire fixed, fast .Answered all my questions so I could understand .

Mario Brunet

October 04, 2017

"Impeccable Customer Service and Friendliness "

- MrToyota

We were looking to purchase a reliable, dependable vehicle that would enable us to drive to school/work easily - upon searching the Ottawa area for a high rated dealership, we found Car-On Auto Sales who presently has a significant amount of high praise and 5 star ratings. Upon our visit, we were greeted by Wade who is a friendly, respectful and honest - someone who will work with you in finding the perfect vehicle to suit both your needs and your budget. We left with an incredible vehicle days later - both my partner and I could not be happier with our pleasant experience. A 'shout out' to both Wade (sales) and Richard (finance) for helping us get our dream car!

Wade Kerr
Richard Brault

September 21, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- MattHayes

My wife and I dealt with Kevin. This was the first time we've purchased a car together and I couldn't ask for a better experience. We bought an awesome car with low mileage for a (very) reasonable price and we couldn't be happier. Kevin even called us a couple days after the purchase to check in and see how we were liking the car. 10/10 would recommend.

Kevin Purdy