Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Representative

January 08, 2019

"Treated like family"

- Randall.S

I’m glad I found car-on, and Mario. Mario took his time and his consideration on what kind of car that would suit me best, introduce me the service centre that car-on provides and making me comfortable to come back for any other service that I require in the near future Thanks Car-On team

Mario Brunet

January 06, 2019

"100% satisfied!"

- TheWall

While composing these few words of review concerning my recent experience with Car-On, the English language provides a significant number of complimentary words to choose from. Words such as “reliable”, “dependable”, “honest”, “efficient”, “courteous”, “knowledgeable” and “genuine” are just a few of the superlatives I could use to describe the excellence of their Sales and Service. As undeniably accurate as these words are when it comes to describing the contribution and innovation Car-On brings to the automobile industry of today, I choose to select my comments from the absolute accuracy of mathematical nomenclature. Simply put, the statements: “#1 IN SALES AND SERVICE” and “100% SATISFACTION” authentically describe the recent experience we had with this very fine enterprise. Again congratulations and thank you.

December 16, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Jo

Kevin was a great help when I was shopping for a car after mine was totaled! Kevin took the time to listen to what I was looking for, knowing that what I wanted only existed in movies...he did everything possible to show me vehicles that had what I was looking for. He assisted in trying to make my search easier and allowed the conversation to flow! He is a great and caring person! If you are looking for someone who will listen to you and what you are looking for, Kevin is the person you want to speak to!

Kevin Purdy
Other Employees : Simon, the receptionist was absolutely great and well! Very welcoming, personable and cheerful!

Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $35824