Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Parts Manager
Kylee Erwin-Wheeler, Finance Manager, Cambridge Hyundai

Kylee Erwin-Wheeler

December 30, 2017

""Chop gave us more than what we expected" "

- The Fuzzzies

Dave & Sue Furzer On Dec 10 2017 our 2013 Elantra was in an accident and it was a right off. Suddenly there were 3 of us without a car, my husband, myself and our granddaughter. Our car was towed from another city to Cambridge Hyundai without any hitches from our road side assistance. When we explained our situation to Chop he immediately sat down with us and told us that we should look for another car before we hear from the Ins. Co. so that in this way we can be prepared. He was positive that our car would be a right off and he was correct. With the task at hand Chop had his work cut out for him. He was amazing in how he handled the whole situation being that Christmas is just around the corner and we needed it all done before Christmas. He was very informative about the products that he presented to us which he believed that would benefit all of us. He not only was able to give us what we needed but gave us more that what we ever expected. Chop's professional and friendly manner made us feel very welcome and at ease considering our situation that we were all in. Chop acted very quickly on our requirements for 2 cars and was able to complete the task all before Christmas. We bought a 2017 Tucson, and it is everything and more than what Chop said it was. It is perfect for us. Our granddaughter bought a 2014 Kia Rio and she absolutely loves it, and it also turned out to be more that she ever expected. Due to Chop's diligence we ended up having a very good Christmas.

Puneet Chopra

December 29, 2017

"new santa fe"

- demp

It was a pleasure dealing with Gerry again,very professional sale person.also Charles my financial guy ,would recommend these guys to my friends.job will done

Gerry Santos
Charles Nefulda

December 20, 2017

"Disappointed and frustrated with misleading claims"

- LynnC

Gerry is fantastic here But the rest of my experience has left a very sour taste in my mouth. I traded in my elantra for a santa fe. When I spoke with Chop he stated the price, and Although I was a little skeptical of the increase I looked at our budget and decided we could manage it. As part of his sales pitch he told us he would "throw in" a couple things like extended warranty as I had paid for it when I bought the brand new elantra two years prior and a depreciation; both of which he said he was getting nothing out of except customer retention. Fast forward two weeks later and I get the letter from the bank that stated my payment per month is almost double what I thought it would be. I contact Chop, who's demeanor had changed greatly, he was rude and abrupt, told me I had misunderstood him and he had told me there was a cost (to the tune of an added $4,400). I told him I never agreed to the extra cost and he needed to fix the payments. He said he would pull my file and hung up on me. After that I couldn't get him back on the phone for several days as he from what I can only assume ignored my calls. I finally get a response and go in to sign the paperwork to cancel the extras he added on. Forward a week later and he still hasn't processed the paperwork or sent the payment and still has had no contact with other than trying to sell the extras to me when I went in after telling me I was wrong for not wanting to pay for things I never agreed to. I've contacted the manager and am waiting for him to call me back (although he's now apparently been in meetings all day) and contacted Hyundai corporate and lodged a complaint, as well as, the OMVI. My advice be very careful when purchasing, I feel like he took advantage of the fact I trusted his word and when I signed the papers I was distracted by my infant daughter.

Puneet Chopra