Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Bashar Hamdan

Ferdinand Santos, Sales Manager, Cambridge Hyundai

Ferdinand Santos

June 16, 2018

"It’s not all about the sales "

- 123578

We are dealing with another dealership but they didn’t have the sample car that we wanted. Andy was super helpful letting us test drive, knowing that we would buy elsewhere. That is amazing service. If you are in the Cambridge area, go see Andy!

Andy Leandres

June 13, 2018

"thx for your understanding and kindness "

- Rivered

after changing my alternator twice with Midas ...Midas suggested going to Hyundai after they could not find out why i was alternators going bad. After diagnosing the situation they found all looked great. Must just be 2 defective alternators from Midas. A headache...but appreciate the no charge to look at my car alternator number readings and kind service. I will consult with Midas.

Mike Lear

June 10, 2018

"In & Out with ease"

- ADMartin

I woke up to a flat tire on my Ioniq EV, called into Hyundai Roadside Assistance and Cambridge Hyundai to explain my situation. My car was towed to Cambridge Hyundai's dealership and Mike assisted with checking out the tire, and having one of the service tech's repair my tire. I was only at the dealership for 30 minutes, enjoyed some complimentary coffee, and was on my way. Great service by Mike, helped me get out of there quickly so I could enjoy my Saturday.

Mike Lear