Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Subprime Manager

August 14, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- Flav

This is the second vehicle we have purchased at Cambridge Hyundai. We always get the best service possible and we trust this dealership with all our service needs as well.

Kylee Erwin-Wheeler
Mark Erwin
Tyler Wheeler

August 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Leah

From the moment I walked through the door Gerry was warm and welcoming. They worked with me to fit my car needs and was incredibly helpful through the whole process. Charles as well made the finance aspect of things incredibly easy. Not once did I feel pressure to buy which in my opinion made me want to go with them even more! They went above and beyond my expectations. :) I would 100 % recommend coming here for your new car. Thanks again guys.

Gerry Santos
Charles Nefulda

August 02, 2018

"recall on my 2014 Elantra "

- haroot

Very professional treatment upon arrival and super quick repair to solve the problem. thanks Micke good job I will come back to purchase a new vehicle soon

Mike Lear