Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Danielle Shannon

Marci Baker, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Cambridge Centre Honda

Marci Baker

April 06, 2019

"Best dealership experience ever."

- Ken

Well Cambridge Honda was a awesome experience. I felt no pressure to buy when I went there to look. I had found what I wanted online and took my Honda CRV in to trade. Mohammed Patel the Salesman came out ask if he could help told him what I was looking for and wanted to do. He offered to let me take it for a test drive and I did. While on test drive they looked at my CRV and started working on deal. Shortly after I was signing the paper work for a new 2019 Ridgeline Touring Truck. Thanks Cambridge Honda for making my truck buying a success.A big shout out to and also a pleasure to meet your very friendly Financial Serrvice Manager Tony Recine, who also made my experience a memorable one as well.. Hats of to you guys... thank you !

Tony Recine
Other Employees : Mohammed Patel

April 05, 2019

"Stan “The Man” Sanchez - Mac Myth Legend"

- Murison

Bought a white hatchback of of Stan. Great to deal with, very helpful. Got it outfitted with some crunch subs. Thanks for everything Stan! Murison

Stan Sanchez

March 06, 2019

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE "

- Mb

I purchased a brand new vehicle from Cambridge Honda, they were awesome. From the moment I emailed Kevin, i was taken care of! The dealership felt like family, enviting and friendly. I want to thank everyone at Cambridge Hond for making my purchase enjoyable, worry free and amazing. I want to personally thank Kevin and Scott for there outstanding customer service. I know where I'm sending friends and family.

Kevin MacKenzie

• Free Semi-Annual Inspections
  • Pre-Approval Available on Request
  • Trade-In Appraisal
  • Free Ontario-Wide Delivery on the purchase of new Honda vehicles
  • Referral Rewards, when you refer a friend or family member and they purchase their vehicle here
  • New Owners Clinic