Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finanace Manager

February 15, 2019

"Great Customer Relations"

- Trudy

Hi popped by Cam Clark a couple days ago without an appointment, for two things, tire pressure warning light was on and I needed a manual. I was warmly welcomed by MATT in Parts, he saved me $120 in that I did not have to order a manual, he just passed to me one he had. He then walked me to SERVICE, where I met TYLER and he was promptly there to help as well, he was able to get my car in right away, checked it out, explained to me what the normal tire pressure should be, where my tires were at and how the cold temperatures have a bearing on the pressure. What a friendly guy who knew his stuff! Then when I was leaving I remembered I wanted to change my rear view mirror so it was light vs dark. so I popped back in and I believe it was JORDAN (Tyler was not busy with another client) and he quickly jumped in the passenger seat and very patiently explained the mirror and that the back tinted window was likely the culprit, not the settings. So OVERALL, everyone was just super, although I did not buy my new car there, it WILL be serviced there! Thanks you guys, great effort! Will certainly pass on the experience and the great customer relationship which has begun! Trudy

Tyler Lucas
Matt Boudignon

February 13, 2019

"Go See Ron!"

- Mr. Deck

I went to Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie, because I’m from a small town, but wanted to get the big city deals! That’s exactly what I got! Ron, my sales guy, was awesome! He didn’t push me to buy a vehicle I didn’t want. He Knew within a couple of minutes what kind of vehicle I was looking for; and, he pulled up everything the dealership had within seconds. Ron could easily and quickly get me prices and financing rates; and he made me feel like there were no other customers in the dealership that day.!

Ron Down
Shawn Ye
3.0

February 13, 2019

"Initial Timely Response, Friendly Staff, Too much paperwork."

- Earle27

I initially sent an E mail message to Cam Clark expressing my interest in a particular vehicle. I had an immediate response from Melanie Hudson. She was very amiable answered my questions in a timely matter. This led to a timely showing and test drive of the new escape the same afternoon. She was able to answer all questions and if she didn't know the answer she found out immediately. It was supper time and the sales department appeared busy. This was probably due to the fact that the incentive of the $6K discount was about to end the next day. We made the deal quickly, however after waiting over an hour for a meeting with the finance department to secure the deal my wife Marge, a diabetic, told them we could not wait much longer as she had to eat. We immediately had an audience with a finance official and secured the deal. We made an appointment for the following day to finalize it. The next day we saw a different finance person and it took several hours to complete. I realise these things take time and am perplexed as to the volume of documentation required.( If it is required). Perhaps the customer should be made aware of the time element. The delivery of the vehicle went smoothly. When I finished this submission I read the review guidelines and found the guidelines do not need to be as complex.

Melanie Hudson