Calgary Hyundai

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Joey Campbell, Service Advisor, Calgary Hyundai

Joey Campbell

October 18, 2017

"You Wont get treated like just a number"

- shydrive

Needed some work done to my car. My Regular mechanic was away, long story short a friend recommended hyundai. Skeptical of dealers i decided to give it a shot. I was extremely happy with the level of care to myself and my car. Very professional. I will return.

October 11, 2017

"Great service"

- Smith Kelly

Thank you for your help you got me out a serious jam.i will be sending my family to do service with you. thanks again.

October 11, 2017

"Very good worker "

- James

I like dealing with her she is awesome I I will always deal with Jackie she is very good at her job and get all your questions asked

Calgary Hyundai, Calgary, AB, T2E 8N3