Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep FIAT

3216 1 Ave S, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4H2

632 Reviews of Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep FIAT

March 16, 2019

"New to Me Vehicle Purchase"

- PRoy

Very happy with every aspect of purchasing my vehicle. Each stage of the purchase was stress free, questions answered and timely response to questions. I am so happy with my new to me vehicle! It was very busy the day we came to look at vehicles and the service was comfortable. We were not rushed despite the busy day.

Godwin Uzowuru
Heinrich Seefeldt
March 14, 2019

"Easy shopping!"

- Happyshopper

Great sales person! Found what I asked for. Listened to all my needs. Easy to communicate with! If you are looking for someone that listens and no pressure, Kama is perfect for you!

John Arnoldussen
Other Employees : Caylee Rothe
March 01, 2019

"Just good people"

- kscontracting

Good people nice family place . Nice to see long time team members in a home town store . Good business to have in Lethbridge . And all the behind the scenes ( car show ) just one . keep it up .

Dan Briscoe
Jaret Sherman
February 28, 2019

"Outstanding Service"

- Latvia

Mike, Winter and Paul did an amazing job finding and helping us purchase the perfect vehicle for our family. We were crashed into, and our previous vehicle was a total loss. Mike, Winter and Paul made the process of purchasing a new vehicle effortless. Mike validated some apprehension I was having, and I am glad I listened to him and Winter, because I now have everything I need and wanted in a vehicle. I am one happy customer and love my new 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan. Thanks Mike, Winter and Paul : )

Michael Barnes
Winter Coburn
Paul Crapo
Mar 04, 2019 -

Bridge City Chrysler Dodge Jeep FIAT responded

The Barnes' were a pleasure to work with. They came in with an open mind and gave us the direction to pick the exact vehicle that would cover their needs. - Mike Barnes, Winter Coburn.

February 26, 2019

"Happy ending"

- Nicpro

The staff was always very friendly. There was a big mix up with a new sales man selling the vehicle that I was purchasing. Was very disappointed and angry about the situation. But Darcy and some of the other employees fought hard for me and made the situation right again. I ended up with an even better vehicle then I was initially going to purchase and they made me very happy.

Paul Crapo
December 12, 2018

"Ram Truck"

- Dave2

We had the privilege of dealing with Ryan Murdoch on the purchase of a new truck. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. We had a very positive impression of Ryan.

Ryan Murdoch
Bill Williams
December 01, 2018

"great job"

- ricklet

i like to deal with mike a great man to deal with he worked with me for 7 days 4 truck that i got from u guys

Michael Barnes
Shawn Smith
November 29, 2018

"Bridge was very easy to work with"

- Ron P

I found the staff to be very friendly. At no time Did I feel that I was under any pressure to buy anything from them. They offered me a very good deal and the staff are very Knowledgable about the product. I have been a GM in my entire life and feel that this dealership is the best I could Work with.

Sheldon Kelly
Jordan Magnell
Len Boese
Wayne Koyata
November 22, 2018

"good purchase experience!"

- Journey purchaser

We were pleased to deal with Ross in sales at Bridge City when we were shopping to purchase a newer vehicle. He was friendly, courteous, and professional as he matched us up with a 2017 Dodge Journey demo with very low kilometers. All the Bridge City staff we dealt with were very efficient, making our necessary arrangements quick and easy. We now look forward to visiting the service department for our future warranty maintenance needs on our new vehicle.

Mike Burley
Tom Brisco
Max Heersink
Ross Paulovich
November 22, 2018

"I thought my experience was great. Heinrich was super."

- Dodge,darren2025

I was just browsing for s truck. Then I met Heinrich, who was so very friendly and courteous to me. Now in really thinking of buying at bridge city. If I do, I will be dealing with Heinrick. Thank you for your help, hope to see you soon.

Heinrich Seefeldt