Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jim Coons

February 16, 2018

"Great Sales Rep!"

- Rob Brown

I had a great experience with Mike, from my email regarding availability of the vehicle to my countless email inquiries about this and that before I committed to a test drive he was always obliging to my inquiries. He answered timely and and always added additional information. I bought a used Ford F150 from a Chrysler dealership! Mike is a very honest person to deal with and the dealership was fantastic. The used truck I bought looked brand new when I picked it up. Definitely worth a visit to the dealership before you buy a vehicle anywhere else.

Mike Afrasiabi

February 13, 2018

"2018 Jeep Compass"

- swanymer

During my visit to Bay King, Janelle was prompt to approach me and answer any questions I had. After test driving a Jeep Compass, I knew it was the vehicle for me. Janelle worked efficiently and was great to deal with, she even took time to show me all of the features on the day I picked up my Compass. I also dealt with Peter for the financing portion of my purchase, he was courteous, thorough and very professional. Thank you for a great experience, Bay King!

Janelle Hunter
Other Employees : Peter

February 13, 2018

"treated me like I mattered."

- taking journey

Great service before the sale...during the sale...and.....after the sale of my used vehicle. Janelle just happened to come in on her day off while I was there and addressed an issue for me.

Janelle Hunter