Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales

6425 Hwy 97 N, Vernon, British Columbia V1B 3R4

1375 Reviews of Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales

March 15, 2019

"Recall for passenger air bag"

- DGROTTEROD

Friendly, efficient & ever sooo fast.....Daniel Soong was a pleasure to deal with...ever so courteous & a great smile! Shuttle service was excellent as well....

Daniel Soong

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

DGROTTEROD thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words means everything to our Team. If we can be of assistance please let know. Safe travels.

March 15, 2019

"Friendly, efficient, always leave feeling good."

- happy, 456

I have no complaints at all about the service. Have been dealing with Bannister for years and will continue to do so. I also appreciate the service re. transportation while my car is being serviced.

daniel Soong, one has recently retired, have bought 3 cars from him. Can’t remember names of others.

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you for continuing to choose us for you vehicle service provider happy, 456. We love to here this. Your business is very important us. We will continue to work hard to make your service appointments as pain free as possible. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.

"Fast and good service."

- ANGIENEUMANN1

I know that my car is always in good hands at Bannister Honda. Customer service is always super friendly. my car was clean afterwards. The only thing I dont love is that an oil change costs almost $100 at honda meanwhile my friends and family seem to pay way less elsewhere, that being said it would not stop me from coming back.

Rick August
Tracy Evans

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you ANGIENEUMANN1 for this review and for your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns Steve our Service Manager would be happy to help. We are truly grateful for the trust you put in us. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.

"Very kind people "

- STRUPCON

When I arrived there was smiling people and Fast service I was taken to the coffee and water waiting area My car was cleaned and I was happy with the service

Khoa Vo
Daniel Soong

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you for your kind recommendation of our services. We want our customers to know they are in good hands with our Team. They care about the experience our customers have each and every time they come in to visit us. Safe travels until we see you again.

March 14, 2019

"Treated me with dignity "

- Wallyahoo

Rick August was very helpful,was connected through the whole process of the purchase From the beginning to the time I drove away,. Udai Singha very plesent very professional,made me feel comfortable ,not pushy took his time . made us feel at home. Tracy Evans helped make it all happen

Rick August
Tracy Evans
Don Hodgin

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Wallyahoo great choice!! Our Team truly enjoyed getting to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. We know you will love your new vehicle but if you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Many safe travels.

March 13, 2019

"Consistently excellent, friendly, and helpful."

- Revchj

I have known this dealer for over twenty years, and for the last twelve they have maintained my vehicle. The work has always been to Honda's high standards, and the service has always been excellent. This particular visit was due to a sudden squealing noise: they were able to look at it right away, remove the stone that had lodged itself in the brake, and return the vehicle to me in a few minutes, all with no charge.

Steve Bullock

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

So glad we could help Revchj. Keeping you safe on your travels is our goal each and every day. Thank you for your continued business with us. Safe travels until we see you again.

March 11, 2019

"Highly Recommended"

- Coldstream Couple

This dealership has good energy and friendly staff. These people come highly recommended if you are hoping for a good experience, no nonsense and smiles on the way out.

Khoa Vo
Mar 11, 2019 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you C.C. for writing this fantastic review. We truly appreciate your kind words and your business. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our Team wishes you many safe and happy miles until we meet again.

March 06, 2019

"Friendly and Helpful Service "

- Verna 19

Jason Tissington was very pleasant and helpful with this purchase. He was excellent explaining and setting up all the electronic and safety features. Udai helped with a comfortable financing schedule and Don was very friendly and generious. We have owned several Hondas and would recommend dealing with Bannister to anyone. Thank you all, Verna & Leo Carriere

Jason Tissington
Don Hodgin
Mar 11, 2019 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Hi Verna & Leo. Thank you for your business and great review. It has been a pleasure to serve you. We are here for you if you find you have any questions or concerns. Many safe and happy miles.

February 25, 2019

"HRV Sport"

- Scooby 27

Well as a first time buyer at Bannister Honda , Rob, Ryley and Shae dis excellent work with Rob helping me get the car deal going . With Shae working with the financial part of the Honda HRV sport and working on getting approved for the lease. With Ryley working with the technical part of knowing and working with the Honda HRV and showing me how to operate the new car. With Bannister Honda in Vernon BC I give you a 110 % of going the extra mile. Thank you very much, David R Tallis 😊

Riley Preston
Rob Tannahill
Shae Smith
Feb 28, 2019 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Thank you Scooby 27 for this very kind review and for your business too. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and we hope to see you again real soon. We know you will truly enjoy your HR-V as it suits our Okanagan lifestyle. If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to call.

February 24, 2019

"Pleasant Service"

- Claudia

I recommend Jason Tissington for outstanding service. His professionalism, guidance and excellent service resulted in a very successful purchase. Thank you very much for your help.

Jason Tissington
Shae Smith
Feb 28, 2019 -

Bannister Honda Service & Car Sales responded

Hi Claudia. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to seeing you again. If we can be of any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact us. Safe travels.

11 - 20 of 1,375 results