Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Advisor
Jane Foley, Service Advisor, AutoValue Hyundai Niagara Falls

Jane Foley

August 14, 2018

"My experience with the Autovalue"

- SlapHappy

I was looking for a new car m but not sure what I wanted. The sales manager helped me through my decision and walked me through all my needs at a price that met my pocketbook. I never felt pressure into anything I didn't want nor need. Thank you AutoValu L.G. I'll be back.

Lorrie Goldman

August 12, 2018

"Thr best"

- Ivo Karaminov

Very helpful staff and very professional!Tina is amazing,always very nice and polite,as well of course with the other people at the front desk! Always a pleasure to deal with

Jane Foley
Tina Kennedy
Kayla Taylor

August 11, 2018

""Great Customer Service""

- MP&LMP

From the day of the test drive of the vehicle with Erin, to the day we picked up our new vehicle, it was a wonderful car purchasing experience. We were welcomed by Erin who explained all the features of the vehicle that we were interested in purchasing. Erin and the Manager Ray Blais were very informative about questions we had. Erin Thank you all for your expertise and friendly customer service!

Ray Blais