Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1,921 Reviews of Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

November 15, 2018

"Jim and Airdrie Dodge "

- Casket5urnest

I’ve known Jim for a number of years. He is the reason I chose Airdrie Dodge. Jim is a man of integrity, and even as he faced challenges, business and personal, he has risen above these with a cheerful and positive outlook on life. When I first heard he was going to be “selling” vehicles I intrinsically knew he would be successful. His informative, no pressure approach is appreciated. Airdrie Dodge are I am certain pleased and proud to have him on their team. Ed Stephan

October 31, 2018

"Great experience "

- Moedevin

This was my 10th new vehicle I have bought and the experience was great. All the people I dealt with understood what type of person I was and didn't je#* me around, just told me everything straight. I can see me buying more vehicles from these people. This was just the place I need to buy from to show my kids there are people out there that care and lesson to your needs. The front desk was filled with the most amazing people to direct you where you need to go. Moe

TG Pawlak
Ryan Murdoch-Phelps
October 26, 2018

"First Purchase"

- AlbertaBlondie

First vehicle purchase and nothing but the best experience around, Sean Miles was great to deal with before heading in to see Luq Mirza. Steve Mcfarlane was great with explaining all the details for a new vehicle made sure that it was all ready to go upon pick up and took the time to go over everything important needed for a new vehicle. I would highly recommend these guys for anything vehicle related. I will be back!!!!!!!!!! FRIENDLY AND CARING. Each person took the time to explain what was happening and how to go about it.

Steve McFarlane
October 22, 2018

"Worst automotive experience in 30 years!"

- Monahannnnn

DO NOT GO HERE unless you like to be talked to like your 5 years old and treated like a problem not a returning customer. This is my first one star review ...ever....This review is specifically for the Service department ONLY. Reception was okay, although getting any information on service details was like pulling teeth. Upon arrival I checked in and treated to the worst service experience I have been part of thanks to Brandon. I believe this is his name not 100% as he was sarcastic, uninformed, lazy and in the end would not make eye contact or even face me when I talked to him. I am currently dealing with a mobility disability and made it clear I had come from south Calgary, (an hour drive out to the dealership) arrived an hour early just after 8 am and repeatedly mentioned that I wanted to get back to Calgary ASAP. He had no knowledge on anything automotive and would only fill me in on what charges may be incurred (ie: any idea on cost for this fix? Brandon - "No but we will most likely charge you a diagnostic fee.."...FYI we were discussing a windshield wiper and at no time did he leave his seat I pointed out the broken peg....he simply said I do not do diagnostics.....While I get he is no rocket scientist or even a mechanic - I would assume you would employ car knowledgeable employees, but if nothing else would employ Service Receptionists that CATER TO, this one might be a stretch....but CUSTOMER SERVICE. I call back 6 hours later and this is when the sarcasm and disrespect reached a new level with Brandon......Long story short - my car was out back and not started and they had no idea if it would be even finished by the days end, only time Brandon seemed happy was when I said I felt disrespected and was taking my vehicle back, at which point he thanked me! THE AUDACITY of this man was mind blowing, I had to literally take my keys off the wall as he would not get off the phone to give me my keys when I returned 6 hours later. No work had been done except the car was moved out back and slightly dirtied. - Before you write this review off - take a look at the review I have posted for Courtesy Chrysler (Gleendeer Crc, Calgary) who restored my sanity and treated a PAYING customer with respect and dignity all people expect.

Brandon Manion
Steve McFarlane
October 09, 2018

"Amazing people and Service"

- Bradf76

Jim, Sean and the rest of the staff at Airdrie Dodge were amazing. They listened to our needs found exactly what we needed and even brought it in from another city. We're so happy with our new Dodge Ram Sport and would recommend Airdrie Dodge to all.

October 06, 2018

"Great experience with honesty and no pressure"

- Cuong

Just bought a 2019 ram 1500 Rebel. In short, my vehicle buying experience was excellent. I came in raggedy from building a deck and when I walked in, I was kindly greeted and offered pizza and donuts. Jim Prizeman was the salesman who assisted me in buying two vehicles now and I must say, he is honest and does not put any pressure on you. I'm used to pressure from other dealerships but here it was pressure free and did not sway me into other vehicles than my interests. Sean (I believe the manager) came by twice just to shake my hand was very friendly. As I was wrapping the the details I was with the finance manager Luq Mirza and the impression he left on me was also honest and smart. Asked him questions about the cars value over time and the response felt genuine. Thank you guys for this excellent experience. See you again in 5 years.

October 06, 2018

"Wonderful 1st experience with Airdrie Dodge"

- harder4

We've always been GM buyers - but looking to see what else was available after being rear-ended recently, we wen to Airdrie Dodge and were fortunate to be introduced to Jim Prizeman. He was patient, great to deal with when we wanted to try sitting in many different options - new and used. He was polite, professional, and very knowledgeable in answering all of our questions. No pressure - allowed us time to think over what would be the best fit - while we waited for insurance to make their decisions. Overall, a great experience as we love our new Cherokee! Definitely recommend Airdrie Dodge and Jim Prizeman when buying a vehicle.

Ryan Murdoch-Phelps
September 29, 2018

"We always get great service at Airdrie Dodge. "

- Harvey N

We always get great service at Airdrie Dodge. Jim Prizeman is great to deal with when buying a new car / truck. He was polite, professional, and very knowledgeable in answering all of our questions. No pressure - allowing us time to explore options. Overall, a great experience as we love our new truck! I would recommend Airdrie Dodge for service, or when buying a new vehicle.

September 28, 2018

"Sales experience"

- Asiapep

Just purchased my 2nd Ram from Airdrie Dodge with exceptional service and experience on both occations. I highly recommend this Dealership for both sales and service

TG Pawlak
Dave Claughton
Al Fortini
September 27, 2018

"My new Jeep"

- Coolcar

Very positive experience with Mike and Jim, the salesmen. Actually everyone at the dealership was so nice right from the time I walked in the door, with the ladies at the front desk to my first interaction with Mike Wolfe. Would reccomend this dealership to anyone! Love my new vehicle 😄

Mike Wolfe