Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

139 East Lake Cres NE, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2H7 Directions

1,917 Reviews of Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

October 09, 2018

"Amazing people and Service"

- Bradf76

Jim, Sean and the rest of the staff at Airdrie Dodge were amazing. They listened to our needs found exactly what we needed and even brought it in from another city. We're so happy with our new Dodge Ram Sport and would recommend Airdrie Dodge to all.

October 06, 2018

"Great experience with honesty and no pressure"

- Cuong

Just bought a 2019 ram 1500 Rebel. In short, my vehicle buying experience was excellent. I came in raggedy from building a deck and when I walked in, I was kindly greeted and offered pizza and donuts. Jim Prizeman was the salesman who assisted me in buying two vehicles now and I must say, he is honest and does not put any pressure on you. I'm used to pressure from other dealerships but here it was pressure free and did not sway me into other vehicles than my interests. Sean (I believe the manager) came by twice just to shake my hand was very friendly. As I was wrapping the the details I was with the finance manager Luq Mirza and the impression he left on me was also honest and smart. Asked him questions about the cars value over time and the response felt genuine. Thank you guys for this excellent experience. See you again in 5 years.

October 06, 2018

"Wonderful 1st experience with Airdrie Dodge"

- harder4

We've always been GM buyers - but looking to see what else was available after being rear-ended recently, we wen to Airdrie Dodge and were fortunate to be introduced to Jim Prizeman. He was patient, great to deal with when we wanted to try sitting in many different options - new and used. He was polite, professional, and very knowledgeable in answering all of our questions. No pressure - allowed us time to think over what would be the best fit - while we waited for insurance to make their decisions. Overall, a great experience as we love our new Cherokee! Definitely recommend Airdrie Dodge and Jim Prizeman when buying a vehicle.

Ryan Murdoch-Phelps
September 29, 2018

"We always get great service at Airdrie Dodge. "

- Harvey N

We always get great service at Airdrie Dodge. Jim Prizeman is great to deal with when buying a new car / truck. He was polite, professional, and very knowledgeable in answering all of our questions. No pressure - allowing us time to explore options. Overall, a great experience as we love our new truck! I would recommend Airdrie Dodge for service, or when buying a new vehicle.

September 28, 2018

"Sales experience"

- Asiapep

Just purchased my 2nd Ram from Airdrie Dodge with exceptional service and experience on both occations. I highly recommend this Dealership for both sales and service

TG Pawlak
Dave Claughton
Al Fortini
September 27, 2018

"My new Jeep"

- Coolcar

Very positive experience with Mike and Jim, the salesmen. Actually everyone at the dealership was so nice right from the time I walked in the door, with the ladies at the front desk to my first interaction with Mike Wolfe. Would reccomend this dealership to anyone! Love my new vehicle 😄

Mike Wolfe
September 20, 2018

"Very friendly admospher. "

- BairesBaires

I have visited many car dealers and I'm glad that I got to deal with Jim at this dealership, I will be coming back.

September 18, 2018

"Very Friendly, not pushy. "

- Howell,family123

We enjoyed our experience at Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We were treated great,never felt like we were being pressured into purchasing. Jim Prizeman was amazing! So easy to talk to and knowledgeable, we would definitely recommend this dealership and Jim to purchase your next vehicle from.

John Voong
September 17, 2018

"Two Thumbs up to Airdre Dodge"

- Digong

I am proudly recommending Airdre Dodge, especially Jim Prizeman and his Team. They were all Amazing in there. Me and my Family felt Welcomed and at Home with this Dealership. No Pressure felt from, them. Very Professional and Accomodating. Luq Mirza did great handling our financing options. I would love to bring more people in this Dealership. #SALUTE.

September 12, 2018

"Fantastic"

- NathanG

Jim Prizeman and Adam Pridge were fantastic to deal with, I went to look and left with approval for a new truck that same day! So great dealing with them my wife went back two days later and got herself a new Jeep. Would gladly go back again when the time comes.

1 - 10 of 1,917 results