Village Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 19, 2017

"I'm going to VEGAS! "

- Barbara Lin

A BIG thanks to Max, Jason, and Vince for helping me lease a fabulous new Civic! Sales Manager Jason even threw in a free trip to Vegas to sweeten the deal! (I promptly invited him to join me, but, alas, he said no ... guess I'm a few months too late. lol ;) But hey, ya can't blame a girl for trying.) Seriously though, I'd highly recommend this dealership. They were sympathetic to my needs and my budget and I couldn't be happier.

Max Giffin
Vincent Law
Jason Van't Hullenaar

June 16, 2017

"Buying a new Honda Fit."

- mamatimesdeux

Thanks to all of the wonderful staff at Village Honda for an excellent experience! You made the whole process easy, convenient, and fun. I will certainly recommend your dealership to others. Thank you!

June 15, 2017

"The staff went above and beyond!!!"

- Amanda

My experience at Village Honda was excellent!! The staff went above and beyond to get me into the vehicle I wanted. I felt that I was important and a priority. I never felt pressured. I LOVE my Honda Civic!!

Max Giffin