Village Honda

F&I Manager

July 16, 2017

"Worst experience "

- Wissam Al Massri

I bought my Honda Pilot from Village Honda and Jason Hullenaar was the guy that I was dealing with. There was a dent in the back bumper. Before I bought the pilot, he promised me that he's gonna fix it for me and the finance manager mentioned and signed on the bill of sale that there is dent and they will fix it without any additional fees. However, the next day,after I signed the bill of sale, they refused to fix it. Now it is gonna cost me couple of thousands to fix it. All what I can say is I don't recommend anyone to deal with Jason. He ripped me off and he is a big big lier. He always breaks up his promises. The thing that I can't understand is how a big company such as Honda hired untrustworthy employees such as Jason. Please please please be careful before you purchase any car from Village Honda. They were not honest to me and the same thing appened to my friend as well.

Jason Van't Hullenaar

June 21, 2017

"STAY AWAY"

- Wade Nelson

bought a used car here 8 years ago, always took it back for service and wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars. JUST SO FOOLISH. MEA CULPA E.G. service estimate over phone was in every instance less than what the robbers extracted from me. needed another car a few months ago. went back gave salesman Gary Richardson deposit over phone BIG MISTAKE non refundable!! car ended up only having winter tires so bought a used Honda elsewhere. I will never go back to VILLAGE HONDA Neither should you nun less you want to throw away your money. Salesman Gary Richardson has zero personality and is nlikable as well as dishonest. Tried to deal with credit dept. but just as unpleasant as Mr. Richardson. P.S. since buying my other Honda I have had it serviced elsewhere and saved hundreds of dollars. Village Honda is a quasi criminal enterprise pretending to be a legitimate business. DON’T BELIEVE IT!! They are thieves. Since this event I have told everyone I can who lives in northwest Calgary how Gary Richardson et al cheated me Honda makes great cars but they have dealerships like Village Honda that damage the brand. STAT AWAY !!!

Gary Richardson

June 19, 2017

"I'm going to VEGAS! "

- Barbara Lin

A BIG thanks to Max, Jason, and Vince for helping me lease a fabulous new Civic! Sales Manager Jason even threw in a free trip to Vegas to sweeten the deal! (I promptly invited him to join me, but, alas, he said no ... guess I'm a few months too late. lol ;) But hey, ya can't blame a girl for trying.) Seriously though, I'd highly recommend this dealership. They were sympathetic to my needs and my budget and I couldn't be happier.

Max Giffin