Charlesglen Toyota

Senior Financial Services Manager

August 15, 2017

"Amazing service! "

- Fatima M

I purchased my first car with Hala's help from Toyota, she is the absolute best and was super helpful! It's clear she had a ton of experience in this field as she comfortably answered all my questions and concerns. She took the time to show me all the options and gave me her honest opinion when I struggled to decide especially with so many options! I loved her and will definitely recommend her to anyone considering buying a new vehicle, she truly makes it a fully enjoyable experience

Hala Saaid
Kyle Beattie

August 15, 2017

"Good experience and service"

- NHautamaki

The salesperson Tyler Medland listened to our needs and found an appropriate vehicle for us very quickly, and was able to offer us the best price out of all the dealerships we visited. The service was friendly and responsive and thorough and we feel confident that we will continue to be supported by the dealership for the lifetime of our vehicle. Happy to recommend both the brand of Toyota and the Charles Glen dealership.

Tyler Medland
Kyle Beattie
Phil Dao
Kerri Hope
Louise Steinke
Marc Gagnon

August 14, 2017

"I am a Toyota customer. The product sells itself. "

- Smokey109

Mark stayed in touch with me even when I was working in an isolated community in northern Alberta. It was humorous, as once he called while I was teaching my grade 6 class. It was all fun.

Mark Toews