Charlesglen Toyota

Financial Services Manager
Sean Nixon, Product Advisor, Charlesglen Toyota

Product Advisor

June 20, 2017

"Great help in buying a car from abroad"

- Alyson

I worked with Sean Nixon to find and decide upon a new RAV4 Hybrid during our recent move from Boston. My intial correspondence was all by phone and email, but Sean was very quick to reply and patient with us not being there in person. I felt completely comfortable picking out a car with Sean's help even without seeing it first. In the final steps, after we arrived in town, he took good care to show us all the details on the car and answer any final questions. Our service with the rest of the staff was also very good, across the board. Very friendly, respectful, and knowledgable. Buying a car at Charlesglen was easy and comfortable. We're very satisfied customers!

Kerri Hope

June 19, 2017

"Focused on Great Customer Service"

- ScottyW

Everyone was very helpful and you can tell they thrive on providing a great customer experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and accommodating for our situation in having someone else pickup our vehicle and bring to BC. Right from the start with emails and phone call with Chelan was a great experience, that made us feel better about making the big decision of of a big truck purchase.

Mitch Henry
Kyle Beattie
Wesley Simpson
Chelan Beach

June 14, 2017

"Hala The Great "

- Gift Card Expired Hala Fixed It

My wife and I bought our second vehicle from Hala in the last couple of years. This wonderful woman is wasting her time selling vehicles as she should be teaching how to provide proper customer service. Positive, not pushy. Spends plenty of time listening to what your needs are from price to accessories. Presents all that is available without forcing it upon you. A great sense of humour and best of all she will let you leave happy. Thumbs up to Kim for making this deal happen, he also was excellent. I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life and I can assure you I don't remember one sales persons name but I remembered hers.

Kim McMurdo