Town + Country BMW

Terry MacKay, New Car Sales, Town + Country BMW

Terry MacKay

New Car Sales

August 15, 2017

"Great service with highly competent people"

- rifernandes

I had a fantastic experience at Town+Country BMW dealership. Although I was not completely sure of what car to buy, Harsh Thakkar gave me a meticulous explanation of options and made me feel really comfortable to make a decision. At the day of pick-up the car, I had an excellent review of how the car works by Michelle Fung as this is my first BMW. Extremely happy with my choice and with the car dealership! I highly recommend it! A

Cecil Thomas
Other Employees : Harsh Thakkar

July 27, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Sunny

The sales consultant that I worked with really helped me to find the car that was right for me. Although she was on vacation as we were finalizing details, she looped in someone else to assist and between the two of them they were able to have my vehicle ready on my desired date. When I picked up my car, I had a great experience with a Delivery Specialist to walk me through all of the features of my new car. She did a great job! There was a lot more to cover than I expected. Overall, it was a very good experience and I'm thrilled with my new Beemer convertible!

Terry MacKay
Leila Wang
Shelly Clarke

July 18, 2017

"Great Experience!!!"

- Bimmergirl

Went to Town+Country BMW for my first BMW and was not disappointed. Had a great experience that was stress free. Everyone I dealt with was really nice and caring. The sales person was knowledgable about the car we were interested in and very honest with regards to options and what I really needed. I felt he really worked hard to get us the best price possible. The business manager was extremely nice as well, he explained all warranties and available options and alllowed us to go home and think about it. There was absolutely no pressure tactics to purchase any extended warranties. When we picked up our car we met the product genius who was great. She was very patient and made sure I understood my new car before letting us go. She answered all our questions and even followed up with us a few days later to see if we had any more questions. Overall this was the most positive experience I've had purchasing a new car. Special thanks to Michael, Tonley and Michelle for making my first BMW experience a great one.

Other Employees : Michael Ye, Tonley Lau