The Loan Arranger

4251 Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario M1E 2M5

Jodi B, Auto Finance, Sales Associate & Credit Repair Specialist , The Loan Arranger

Jodi B

Adam B, Sales Associate/Finance Specialist, The Loan Arranger

Adam B

Sales Associate/Finance Specialist

May 28, 2017

"Really really really great dealership!!!"

- Darryl

I would definitely recommend, this dealership to the world. Nice cars with great deals. When I walked in & saw the cars & saw the deal I'm getting, there was no need to look anywhere else. 2 Thumbs up to Reshma & big up to #TheLoanArranger 😎

Reshma Seegobin

May 25, 2017

"Other Dealers should learn from Loan Arranger Cambridge"

- LoanArrangerClient

The Cambridge location is nothing but amazing. From the moment you step on the lot you are treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Tina, Peggy and Dianna are awesome. They actual work for you. They find you the best automobile for your needs and deal. Any and all concerns are taken care of. Customer Service is top notch. We are so very happy with our 2014 Dodge Journey. Other dealership's should learn from Loan Arranger in Cambridge.

Tina F
Dianna Ricketts
Other Employees : Peggy

May 25, 2017

"Refinanced a newer car"

- Terryann

I absolutely love this man..... My first car I bought from the loan arranger was bought 3 years ago. Didn't go as smoothly as I liked. This time around I got to work with Allan. OMG....he is the most personable man. He went to bat for me on several occasions and got me a fantastic newer car. He returned all my nagging phone calls with nothing but affection. Never once did he put me off. He is always laughing and joking around. He negotiated and dealt with everything and put me at ease..... possibly making me cry on several occasions. All I needed to do was show up.......he was absolutely wonderful and even though there are many great and fantastic people who work there I now know going forward that this is the only man for me to work with. I will forever be in his debt for making this experience the best I've had.

Allan East