The Loan Arranger

Sales Manager - Toronto

July 18, 2017

"Jodi is The Best!"

- SONATA

Jodi is very nice, helpfull and trustworthy! I will always recommend her to others because she is amazing at what she does! Thank you so much Jodi! I LOVE MY CAR!

Tamara G

July 15, 2017

"Mano will go out of his way for you!!!"

- WeAreAllFamily5

Mano has been very accommodating and helpful when it came to finding the right vehicle for our family, and has gone above and beyond to make sure we are 100% satisfied. This is our second vehicle from Mano and I'm very pleased to say he has outdone himself once again!! I highly recommend Mano to get you the right car and right services you need for you and or your family!! He is the best car advisor with the added personal touch and pure heart and will keep you updated right until the end.. Your awesome Mano!! My family and I appreciate it.

Mano K
Chris E

July 06, 2017

"Great experience "

- Mark

Was assisted in buying a 2016 Nissan Altima. The atmosphere was very friendly and positive. What I really liked about the customer service was that it felt genuine. I'm a person that hates fakeness and can tell when people are acting fake friendly just to make a sale. I didn't feel that here at all. Jodi did an amazing job in ensuring that I had a great experience as a customer, which I really appreciate. I also admire the effort that was put into helping me. Didn't feel rushed or pressured. Making someone like me feel comfortable isn't easy, but Jodi clearly has a gift in the personality department. Great vibes, memorable experience. Will def be recommending this company to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. (And shoutout to Grazel at the receptionist desk, she's also amazing)

Other Employees : Grazel