Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info

Jno
9-12-2016

"Great!"

I was really impressed with this dealership. Called to see about test driving a car. It wasn't on their brantford location, so they had it delivered there just so I could test drive it. Chris, the salesman, was very nice and not pushy about the visit. Told me to take the car for as long as I wanted. I ended up loving the car and purchased it. The whole transaction was quick and painless. I'm loving the car now, and would definitely recommend this the dealership to anyone

Chris

Jan
9-09-2016

"Beyond happy with Stricklands"

I went to numerous dealerships after my vehicle was stolen to find something special that caught my eye. . I drove to Brantford one morning to see what they had on the lot and instantly fell in love with a 2016 Canyon. Richard Akiki was the first person out the door to help me and I was most impressed with the politeness and eagerness to help me. There was never any pressure at all and thats something that really made me confortable. I was dealing with insurance and it took a while to finally come through but the whole time...Stricklands was patient...helpful and always kept the communication open. When I picked up my Canyon...Richard was so personable...knowledgeable and just a very down to earth and pleasant person to deal with. I highly recommend Steicklands in Brantford if your in the market for a new vehicle and when you do go down...ask for Richard Akiki. You will be very pleased with your experience.

Richard Akiki

Flea
8-31-2016

"Amazingly Satisfied Beyond Words!"

We received mail regarding a trade on our Cruz. We were hesitant as we were very happy with our current Cruz and didn't feel it was necessary. After meeting with Tyler Ferguson he more than met our expectations and most importantly came in right on point for the price. He heard what we were saying and truly cared. We were not sure if Tyler could meet our needs, but in the end he exceeded them!!!Thank you Tyler for your incredible customer service. You are definitely an asset to Stricklands.

One happy customer!
8-23-2016

"Recent sale- Tyler Ferguson"

Tyler was a pleasure to work with....Amazing experience- very knowledgable, absolute professional, and he respected my time. If your looking for trouble free experience with someone who knows his product inside and out and can explain your options clearly I HIGHLY recommend Tyler! We will be back and we will recommend you and your dealership!

Hunter5
8-23-2016

"Happy Overall!"

I dealt with Tyler Ferguson - he was very professional, polite, and timely with getting back to you when you had questions. I would strongly recommend Tyler to all of my friends and family!

rmd
8-11-2016

"Great experience!"

Sales staff easy to work with .We found the vehicle we were looking for. Jacob was very informative and courteous..I would certainly consider returning when another vehicle is needed.

Jacob Gallant

Carguytyler
8-10-2016

"Honest, infomative and easy to work with!!!!"

From the moment l met Tyler l felt he was interested in hearing what l needed and wanted. He then focused me on the options, answered all of my questions and accommodated my timelines. Never did l feel pressured and for these reasons l decided to stop looking elsewhere! I can buy a car anywhere but can't get this great service experience everywhere. John in finance was also a pleasure to work with!

Tyler and John

Colorado2016
7-25-2016

"Best vehicle purchase experience "

This was by far the best experience I e ever had buying a vehicle. From the moment I walked onto the lot until I left with my new truck, I honestly have no complaints. Tyler was honest and knowledgable right off the bat, he went above and beyond in every aspect of the purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesperson to anyone. I have never had a vehicle purchase go as smooth as this. Very impressed! Well done Stricklands!!

Tyler

Pieter Ciere
7-23-2016

"Great Service"

Wanted to purchase a vehicle for my wife as a surprise. Tyler Fergusom went above and beyond expectations to make it happen. She was very happy! Thanks!

Derek the fireman
7-23-2016

"New vehicle purchase"

My wife two kids and I where treated like royalty the moment we walk in. They were very busy on a Friday evening but they made it a point to help us out. The vehicle we bought wasn't your average vehicle but they let explained the vehicle features to us and let us go for a nice test drive. The wife and kids love it and it came down to price. I work in the GtA and did my searching, but like Mark said when we walk in you will get the best price out there. He was not lying. So to Strickland Brantford, Ty and Mark thanks for the wonderful experience job well done the wife and kids are still smiling.

Ty, Mark