Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Good

Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info

"We bought a Mini Van due to my wife expecting twins, It..."

We bought a Mini Van due to my wife expecting twins, It broke down on her the next day after purchased. When Dan heard about it he did nothing about it. Basically once the sales people get your money they wont deal with you anymore.

Dan Alonzo

Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

March 06, 2014

Good afternoon Matt2145, We would like to put you in touch with our Guest Services Manager. Can you please send your contact information including daytime phone number and email address to info@stricklandsgmc.com, so we can get in touch. Thank you, #TeamStricklands.

"Had a very honest salesman/manager, once I showed him I..."

Had a very honest salesman/manager, once I showed him I did all my research. I was well prepared and was ready to give him a reasonable offer, without having to fight back and fourth about the price. He ended up giving me an offer. Was a little aggressive and pushy with the sale which I don't like, but overall great management work at GM. Would for sure recommend this dealership, beat all the other GM dealerships (well 3 of them) offers and was honest with the first offer he gave me. If my Cruze is problem free, I will for sure return and gladly give them my business.

Mark,

"Give deposit cheque, ask what would happen if the loan..."

Give deposit cheque, ask what would happen if the loan was not approve to the deposit cheque and I ask this two night's in a row, and was told that the cheque would be given back or a new one would be cut. The next day we found out the loan was not approve . When we called to tell her we were coming to pick up the cheque then she told us that we would have to wait ten days and then they would cut a new one after it was cashed, or l could go to the bank and if it has been cashed bring paper work proving this and they would cut me a check or put a stop payment on the check. I went to the bank had to pay 12.50 to stop the check worrying if l didn't it might be hard to get the check back after they cashed it. Then we went to the dealers to talk to her and the manager about getting my check back or aleast someone could give me my 12.50 for the stop check since that was her suggestion. Needless to say this became aheated disscusion and the manger told me know one told me to put a stop payment on the check and everbody know's that it is 10 days to get your money back that you don't have to be told this. This lady admitted that she didn't tell me and that she didn't know because she was new. For customer relation she should of gave me the 12.50, I have dealt there before and have two GM's. They missed the whole point that if you do not tell people up front what the proceedure is then you are the one that should look after the mess it should not be the customer who should have to pay out of pocket or run around trying to make things right again. It took one day to put that check in the hand of the finance company the worse senario it should of taken one day to put it back at the dealers for me to pick up. Just got off the phone with GM head office and also found out that they have know control over any of their dealer ships and cannot tell them how to handle the situation. VERY INTERESTING.... GOOD BYE GM

Vickie Ferguson