Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info

pegelo
5-19-2016

"Phenomenal!"

The people here were very accommodating to our particular situation, and had us approved in MINUTES. We came in not even sure what we were looking for, and having experienced other sales people in other dealerships in the area, Jacob at Strickland's was the most friendly, understanding, and appreciative of them ALL. Everyone else just wants to sell you a car, they don't care. He wasn't pushy or inflated and helped us make an informed, comfortable, and satisfied decision. Mark thanked us for our purchase, and I received a couple follow up calls just to check in and make sure everything was still running smoothly and that we were still completely satisfied with our car. I will recommend Jacob and the Strickland's name to anyone I know looking for a car, new or used. Thank you to everyone at Strickland's for being so friendly and welcoming and making this experience such an incredibly positive one.

Jacob Gallant

Chris1984
5-12-2016

"MIA once the deal is done"

First off I want to say that I am in love with the vehicle I purchased, a 2016 2SS Camaro. This review is bases exclusively on the interaction that I had with most people in the Brantford location. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced. First you sell me a car that takes over three months to deliver. Signed Feb 8th still no car as of May 5th. As much as I understand it was out of your control, but I received no apology, no sympathy just "well that's just the way it is" So I upgrade to one on your lot for double the price, and spend 4600 on a rim package, only for you to put the wrong lug nuts and centre caps and on the car. Original salesman hands me off to 2nd salesman who can only be bothered only to hand me my keys and say have a good day. Wouldn't even help me with the on-star setup. So I have to come back again to change lug nuts which took 3 hours. (I was told this would be a 20 min job) The next day I get a call that there has been an active recall on my car for 2 months that wasn't inspected or corrected before sale. Still waiting on final bill for rims and a 50 dollar gas card that I "won" with a wheel spin day of delivery. The next day I get a call from another person saying that the $500 loyalty credit is only valid if I apply for a GM credit card. Maybe you should have had that information when I signed for the car. When I buy my winter vehicle this fall, I can bet it won't be from Strickland's Brantford Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. Businesses, any and all of them, are based on repeat and referral customers. I am so far beyond livid that when people ask me about my car, and they will because it is a beautiful head turner, I will make sure I tell how awful my experience was.

Tyler, Chris

Chevy16
4-09-2016

"Used car sales men pushy and rude"

I would not recommend this dealership, they are rude and pushy sales men.. We delt with brad and I have never been treated so poorly.. unprofessional and very munipulating.. He made our car buying experience a nightmare !!!! Save you self the hassle and go else where if you want to deal with someone who is upfront and honest.

Marianne1
3-09-2016

"Wonderful experience "

I was treated respectfully by Brad and Mark. They were honest and not pushy. They understood my needs and helped me find the right car and the right deal! Thanks

Courtney
2-23-2016

"It was too good to be true "

My husband and I purchased a Jeep from the brantford location. Everything seemed ok, until the papers were signed. The sales representative we dealt with then started to brush us off, wouldn't discuss damages or what our options were, didn't have the vehicle detailed which was included in the agreement then his response was "don't know what to tell ya" Considering returning the vehicle it's only been less than a week. We want to wash our hands of this place. It's unfortunate how one sales rep out of so many can ruin such an expensive experience.

C.V

BonnieBons
1-14-2016

"Professional and Accommodating"

Walking into the dealership was very inviting. My sales person heard my requests and was able to find the car that best suited me. His gentle but professional approach made me feel very comfortable and I knew he had my best interests in mind. There were a few issues that concerned me and Jacob was diligent in tending to them. Jacob Gallant represents the value and mission of this company very well.

Jacob Gallant

LouDave
1-08-2016

"Best experience ever!"

We went into Stricklands the week before Christmas just to get some information on a few vehicles. At that time Chris Samples gave us the brochures we requested and told us to come back if we have any questions. No pressure at all! So the week after Christmas, we decided to go back in and test drive a couple of the vehicles. We specifically asked for Chris due to his 'no pressure sales' technique the week before. We ended up purchasing an Equinox with all the bells and whistles at a very reasonable price. Any questions we had, Chris was able to answer for us. Also before we actually decided to buy a vehicle, the Sales Manager, introduced himself to us which we thought was very professional. Again, no pressure in making the sales. In all the years we have purchased cars, this was the easiest and most pleasant experience. We definitely would go back to Stricklands when we need another vehicle. By the way, the main reason we visited Stricklands, is because my husband has been using their service dept. for a few years now for his Buick. Always, very pleased with their service.

Chris Samples, Mark

Joed1
1-03-2016

"Great dealership to buy from"

I bought a corvette from this dealership, living over one hour away, all my requests by phone or email were met so that I could have all the info I needed in order not to waste a trip for a car that gave me a reason not to purchase. Travis the sales person taking care of me was great. When I got to the dealership the experience of buying the car was a pain free one. My wife was away on business so they went the extra mile to get the car to me as I did not have someone to take me to pick it up. I would recommend dealership to anyone. Of course prior to buying any vehicle you need to do your home to make sure you will be happy with your purchase.

Travis

Rleite
12-02-2015

"A pleasure"

First contact with the staff was excellent. Chris Samples greeted us and helped to get a test drive in. Afterward we left to discuss our options with no pressure from Chris. We followed up soon after to purchase a 2016 Acadia. Chris and the management team was open transparent and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. They definitely earned my repeat business in the future. Stress free and smooth from first visit to last.

Chris Samples

Nicole124
9-11-2015

"Horrible Customer Service"

My husband and I were looking to purchase a new truck and were in contact with the dealership. We attended the lot to look at the inventory and were interested in a few models. We went into the dealership to seek out customer service (we were looking outside for 45min) and waited for another 15 min as sales associates sat at their desks and didn't offer to help. Needless to say we left and purchased elsewhere. The following week Brad had called to ask if we were planning on coming into look at a truck and I had told him our experience. His response was we should have made an apt. This dealership is nothing but rude take your business elsewhere!