Strickland's Automart Stratford

Nathan Howe, Account Manager, Strickland's Automart Stratford

Nathan Howe

Account Manager

June 20, 2017

"Great quality customer service "

- Lindsay

The customer service I received was above and beyond any other experience I have encountered while buying a vehicle. The process from picking the vehicle I wanted and to the day I picked it up from the lot was quick and stress free. My salesperson went out of his way to make the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend Stricklands to anyone looking to buy a quality vehicle with a quality experience.

Ian McGill

June 20, 2017

"Thanks to you Ian mcgill"

- KyGuy81

The reason that I shopped at Stricklands in Stratford is so that I could deal with Ian Mcgill. He had no problem helping me find the right vehicle for my business at the right price. This is the first time I've shopped at a dealership of any kind and Ian made the experiance very simple and pleasent. I would suggest going to Stricklands if your looking for a great vehicle.

Ian McGill

"Excellent experience "

- Lauren Froggatt

Jeff made purchasing a car quick and easy. No stress or pressure. Best car buying experience we have ever had. We highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Stricklands.

Jeff Grenier