Strickland's Automart Stratford

Team Leader

January 17, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Scanton123

Wr had a great experience. Larry shocked us with his patience and no pressure approach. He has such a kind and gentle manner will definitely buy again

January 16, 2017

"Good Experience"

- 3pedalonly

I needed to find a car quickly, as my old car was a total loss after an accident. When I started my search for a used car, I concentrated on Strickland's. I have bought from them in the past, and new they had good vehicles at competitive prices. I was in the market for something small, but with good amenities. I was not disappointed. There were several good options to choose from, and I was able to find the car I wanted. Sales Rep Larry Krauskopf was professional, helpful, and did a fine job in showing me what Strickland's had to offer. He also took the time to keep in touch with me via text, to let me know the progress of the sales/service process. I would recommend Larry and Strickland's to friends and family. I would however only recommend them in spring, summer or fall. I picked a bad (weather) day to pick up my Mazda3.

December 28, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- Tyler Baker

Right out of the gate Strickland's was able to get me in to look at the car I was interested in. Over the next couple days they worked around my preferred schedule to get all the paper work done and get me in that car. Excellent customer service, and all around nice vibes from everyone. I would definitely go back, and recommend to people looking to get a decent car at a decent price.