Strickland's Automart Stratford

Team Leader

August 17, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Mario9

Strickland Stratford was a fantastic first time car purchase experience. I would highly recommend this dealership. The customer service alone never left me hanging and responded with ease. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you!

Other Employees : Darryl Murphy

August 11, 2017

"Great place and people to deal with."

- sunova07

We are very pleased dealing with Stricklands in Stratford. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have two issues that disappointed me. #1 - There was a scuff on the front bumper shroud that was to be fixed before we picked it up - it wasn't. #2 - We "won" a free service on the prize wheel. I have asked twice now if we could have the service done in Brantford as it less than half as far from where we live in Simcoe and have not had a yes or no answer to date.

Clarke O'Reilly

August 09, 2017

"Great experience all around."

- GregoryR

Ian was laid back, easy to talk to and instead of putting the pressure on me to buy a vehicle, he emphasized how important making a good decision on one is. I'm picky and he showed nothing but patience throughout the process - the man even took me out and taught me how to drive standard - which was very smooth from start to finish with the dealership. I'm enjoying my new vehicle and would definitely return to Ian for my next purchase/refer him to others who are looking to purchase a vehicle in Stratford. On the financing side of things, Darryl was clear on what he needed on my end and was always an e-mail or phone call away for any questions I had.

Other Employees : Darryl Murphy