Strickland's Automart Stratford

Account Manager

March 24, 2017

"Good deal"

- Dave P

Recently purchased a 2016 charger from Ron at stricklands. ....good guy I told him what I didn't want and he had me test drive two cars that hit it on the money for what I was looking for.....Ron went through all of the opinions the car had and set my blue tooth for me...he had the car clean and like new in two days for me to pick up.....great job Ron

March 24, 2017

"purchase of a jeep liberty "

- jeffdiamond

Thanks to Will! We are very happy with our Jeep Liberty! All your help was much appreciated and you went above and beyond!!!! We would definitely come back again and have Will as our sales person.

March 23, 2017

"Challenging purchase"

- NEALE,CATHY 1967

Travelled along way , came to look at a Mazda , purchased a Jetta, Purchased car thurs, was to get it Saturday , no car, tues, as my son made called around for ride , then call, no car, someone called me tues after that to confirm pickup wed, great , made arrangements yet again, and call comes in, no car . Two different reasons why ? Completely frustrated. Not much trust , finally picked up car today , and now it broken down and my son stranded ! Yet another call tomorrow, and what to do? Never had negative issues with car purchase like this one. I wish there was a maybe button in would you recommend this dealership! As at this point I'm not sure .