Streetsville Hyundai

6225 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada! We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience. Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

About Streetsville Hyundai

bballbat
3/03/2015

"Friendly people!"

I had an issue with my old vehicle...I had an accident with it. However, this dealership was very fair and took into account there was still value in my trade in. They gave me the fairest, and best, value compared to other places. But also must, Kenny, and everyone else there, were all very friendly during my buying experience. I would recommend Streetsville Hyundai!

Mela
3/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I contacted Streetsville Hyundai via email inquiry and in less than an hour, Jason Fenech reached out to assist me. We spoke breifly about the vehicle I was interested in and I asked him to give me a ball park idea of what I would be looking at in terms of payments. He crunched some numbers and called me back in no time. I told him I was coming in that evening and he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting for me to take for a test drive. That night I purchased my new vehicle from him. There were no games which I appreciated. He was straight up, couteous, has a sense of humour and genuine during the whole process. I've purchased several cars in my lifetime and I can honestly say that hands down, this was the best car purchase experieince I've ever had. From my initial contact to the time I picked up my new vehicle, he was fantastic. I even got my new vehicle with tint and a few extras in less than 3 days! Jason made it happen and I am thrilled. My partner was amazed at the service I received and he has already stated that he will be going straight to Jason when he is ready to make his purchase. Customer service is taken seriously at Streetsville Hyundai. I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from them again...they've certainly earned my loyalty. MS

Cam12
3/02/2015

"Happy First-time buyer!"

I was so impressed with my experience at Streetsville Hyundai. As a first-time car buyer I was very nervous but Kenny made the process very comfortable, painless, and put me at ease. His customer service skills were impeccable, and I would definitely recommend him and Streetsville Hyundai to family and friends. Lynn also offered great advice which I will take with me always and keep in mind for future similar experiences. I even got a tour of the many facilities / resources available at Streetsville Hyundai which made me feel like I was apart of the family. I appreciated that. Thanks Streetsville for an awesome experience.

March 03, 2015

Welcome to the Streetsville Hyundai and Humberview Group family. We're so excited to hear that your experience as a first time buyer was a pleasant one and you chose to share it with us. Kenny & Lynn appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best with your new vehicle!

Bunny
2/14/2015

"Fastest purchase"

I contacted Streetsville Hyundai and was contacted by Jason Fenech within the hour, I met with him the next day, he gave me a rundown on the vehicle I was interested in and we went for a short test drive, I decided to purchase the Sonata Ltd. I met with the Lynn Bennett, made financial arrangements and walked away with a new Sonata. All I had to do was pick the colour I wanted and the deal was done ... It all took around 3 hours, that was pretty fast and painless dealing with friendly staff.

February 18, 2015

Bunny, we're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Streetsville Hyundai with Jason and Lynn. They're a great team and are thrilled that you shared your feedback with us! Thank you & enjoy your new Sonata!

philban
2/07/2015

" Excellent Service"

As a first time auto buyer, I had a great experience with the very accommodating staff. Everything was explained in a very simple and straight forward manner by Jason and Lynn. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and relatives.

February 10, 2015

First time's a charm! We're so glad that you had a great first-time experience, and we're so thankful that you have provided us with your feedback. Lynn and Jason are great at what they do, and we know they enjoyed working with you. Thank you for shopping with us, and thank you for the recommendations!

Javier24
2/03/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Jason worked very hard to get us the deal we were looking for. He was honest to us from the beginning. It was not just to sales us the car, he actually wanted to give us what was best for us. Very professional.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Jason is great at what he does, and it is no surprise that he has provided you with such an excellent sale experience. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to helping you again someday!

csbardella
1/08/2015

"Awesome and Painless Buying Experience !"

The experience was wonderful. I was delighted at the service and attention both my wife and I received. Both Jason Fenech the Product Specialist and Lynn Bennett the Financial Service Manager were very friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. Love the new car !

January 09, 2015

Thanks for the feedback and the kinds words! You dealt with a wonderful team; both Jason and Lynn are great at what they do, and they certainly enjoyed helping you. We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again one day!

Matt B
1/07/2015

"Professional, Welcoming, Friendly, Awesome"

I was working with other dealerships, trying to find a new vehicle. They were helpful in some ways but when I got in contact with Kenny Duong, his professionalism, dedication, and friendliness made me want to buy a vehicle from Streetsville over any other place I have dealt with. I called Kenny on a Monday, by Wednesday he had me hooked up with a new ride, had it registered, and was waiting for me to come in to pick it up. Thanks Kenny!!

January 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Kenny enjoys what he does, and we know he was happy to have worked with you. Thank you for shopping with us, and we hope to help you again one day. Enjoy your new ride!

PFoltin
12/31/2014

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with Jason Fenech and the team at Streetsville Hyundai. We came all the way from London, ON to make a deal and it's clear now that it was worth it. Jason fielded all of our questions and concerns easily, was extremely friendly and helpful. He's very efficient and really made the process of buying a car as easy as we could hope for. We would recommend Jason and Streetsville Hyundai to anyone looking for a new car and they will definitely be the first we call the next time we're in the market for one.

January 02, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Jason and our team; they truly work well together! We appreciate you recommending us to others, and we look forward to helping you again, one day in the future. Thank you for your business!

angelagdupont
12/15/2014

"Great Service!"

Great service, knowledgable staff, and very friendly. We came from St. Catharines to this dealership because they had the car I wanted and I'm happy I did. Jason was very friendly even over the phone before I met him. He wasn't overbearing like some sale people can be. Overall, a good experience and I'm a happy customer!

December 16, 2014

Great service for a great customer! Thank you for the kind feedback, and thank you for making the trip from St. Catharines! Jason is great at what he does, and he was fortunate to have worked with you. We appreciate your business, and we hope to help you again one day in the future.

Reviews of Jason Fenech