Streetsville Hyundai

6225 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada! We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience. Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

About Streetsville Hyundai

Frankenstang
4/01/2015

"Fun and exciting experience buying a new car. "

Jason was very professional and knowledgeable in helping us in select a car both my wife and I love. A Sonata Sport in white. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

lvm
3/25/2015

"One of a kind"

They broke the mold when they build Hyundai Streetsville. I had the pleasure to deal with Jason, Lynn and Kenny. I reached out to Jason in an e-mail. Jason got back to me within hours even though he was officially on vacation. He referred me to Kenny. Both Lynn and Kenny stayed after hours to complete the paperwork. Hyundai Streetsville - and Lynn, Jason and Kenny in particular - has elevated the sale of cars to a whole new level. Their customer focused approach stands out as a shining beacon of all that customer service should be like.

March 27, 2015

It's great to hear that you had nothing but the best service from our team at Streetsville Hyundai. Jason, Lynn and Kenny treat every customer with care and consideration. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

annf
3/23/2015

"Vehicle purchase"

I was very impressed with Jason! I phoned the dealership and he encouraged me to come over to see what vehicles they had. I was able to reach a deal quickly on both a purchase price and a trade in value. I felt he was fair and up front about the various 'deals' I could qualify for. I was able to pick up my car the next afternoon! I would definitely recommend both Jason and this dealership!

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Streetsville Hyundai with Jason. He was thrilled to hear about your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

JR
3/11/2015

"First Class "

We had our choices narrowed down to three brands. Jason took the time to give us three test drives and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable in our decision. No pressure, just a total commitment to listening to what we wanted and going out of his way to ensure we would be satisfied. We have a 10 year old Tucson with 205000km on it with no issues other than regular wear and tear. Jason Fenech and the entire team at Streetsville Hyundai made our second Hyundai purchase a no-brainer. 10 year old Tucson and a brand new Elantra......... Thanks Jason.......We'll be back.

March 24, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new Elantra! It's great to hear that Jason and Lynn gave you their 'first class' treatment. They both work as a team to deliver the service in the Streetsville Hyundai way!

Marcello
3/03/2015

"Friendly people!"

I had an issue with my old vehicle...I had an accident with it. However, this dealership was very fair and took into account there was still value in my trade in. They gave me the fairest, and best, value compared to other places. But also must, Kenny, and everyone else there, were all very friendly during my buying experience. I would recommend Streetsville Hyundai!

March 04, 2015

Great news, that you were able to get a fair trade & a new vehicle from Kenny. On behalf of the Streetsville Hyundai team, we thank you for your positive review and we appreciate your recommendation!

Mela
3/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I contacted Streetsville Hyundai via email inquiry and in less than an hour, Jason Fenech reached out to assist me. We spoke breifly about the vehicle I was interested in and I asked him to give me a ball park idea of what I would be looking at in terms of payments. He crunched some numbers and called me back in no time. I told him I was coming in that evening and he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting for me to take for a test drive. That night I purchased my new vehicle from him. There were no games which I appreciated. He was straight up, couteous, has a sense of humour and genuine during the whole process. I've purchased several cars in my lifetime and I can honestly say that hands down, this was the best car purchase experieince I've ever had. From my initial contact to the time I picked up my new vehicle, he was fantastic. I even got my new vehicle with tint and a few extras in less than 3 days! Jason made it happen and I am thrilled. My partner was amazed at the service I received and he has already stated that he will be going straight to Jason when he is ready to make his purchase. Customer service is taken seriously at Streetsville Hyundai. I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from them again...they've certainly earned my loyalty. MS

March 04, 2015

Mela, we're thrilled that you had the 'Best Car Purchase Experience' ever! It's such a compliment to Jason and our team at Streetsville Hyundai to have an experience car buyer speak so highly of us. Thank you so much for sharing your review! And we look forward to meeting your partner and any of your family & friends.

Cam12
3/02/2015

"Happy First-time buyer!"

I was so impressed with my experience at Streetsville Hyundai. As a first-time car buyer I was very nervous but Kenny made the process very comfortable, painless, and put me at ease. His customer service skills were impeccable, and I would definitely recommend him and Streetsville Hyundai to family and friends. Lynn also offered great advice which I will take with me always and keep in mind for future similar experiences. I even got a tour of the many facilities / resources available at Streetsville Hyundai which made me feel like I was apart of the family. I appreciated that. Thanks Streetsville for an awesome experience.

March 03, 2015

Welcome to the Streetsville Hyundai and Humberview Group family. We're so excited to hear that your experience as a first time buyer was a pleasant one and you chose to share it with us. Kenny & Lynn appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best with your new vehicle!

Bunny
2/14/2015

"Fastest purchase"

I contacted Streetsville Hyundai and was contacted by Jason Fenech within the hour, I met with him the next day, he gave me a rundown on the vehicle I was interested in and we went for a short test drive, I decided to purchase the Sonata Ltd. I met with the Lynn Bennett, made financial arrangements and walked away with a new Sonata. All I had to do was pick the colour I wanted and the deal was done ... It all took around 3 hours, that was pretty fast and painless dealing with friendly staff.

February 18, 2015

Bunny, we're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Streetsville Hyundai with Jason and Lynn. They're a great team and are thrilled that you shared your feedback with us! Thank you & enjoy your new Sonata!

philban
2/07/2015

" Excellent Service"

As a first time auto buyer, I had a great experience with the very accommodating staff. Everything was explained in a very simple and straight forward manner by Jason and Lynn. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and relatives.

February 10, 2015

First time's a charm! We're so glad that you had a great first-time experience, and we're so thankful that you have provided us with your feedback. Lynn and Jason are great at what they do, and we know they enjoyed working with you. Thank you for shopping with us, and thank you for the recommendations!

Javier24
2/03/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Jason worked very hard to get us the deal we were looking for. He was honest to us from the beginning. It was not just to sales us the car, he actually wanted to give us what was best for us. Very professional.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Jason is great at what he does, and it is no surprise that he has provided you with such an excellent sale experience. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to helping you again someday!

Reviews of Lynn  Bennett