Streetsville Hyundai

6215 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Come Visit Our Hyundai Dealership in Mississauga Welcome to Streetsville Hyundai. We are your premier Hyundai dealer for customers who are shopping for a new or used Hyundai cars in Mississauga and the surrounding municipalities of Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Milton, and Toronto. We offer a large selection of new Hyundai vehicles as well as used cars of all makes and models at great prices. We stand out from other Hyundai dealers in the Greater Toronto Area with our great service. Our finance department works hard every day to find you the best low rates and loan packages that will help make your new car dreams a reality. We also provide professional car servicing that you can trust with our auto parts and repair departments. Why Buy From Streetsville Hyundai? When you shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle at Streetsville Hyundai, you're not just buying from our Mississauga dealership — you're shopping with the Humberview Group. We have over 20 dealerships located throughout Ontario, so if you're not satisfied by the inventory on our lot we are able to source more vehicles from our other locations to bring you the perfect car for your needs. With access to twenty times the inventory, you'll never have to compromise when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Group power means better up-to-the-minute training, access to specialized equipment, and cost savings for you!

About Streetsville Hyundai

Vadim Bach
6/28/2015

"Simply outstanding customer service!"

I own a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8GT. I bought it in a private sale but I used to service it here while I was working in Mississauga. Now that I work in downtown Toronto I still take the time to commute to this dealership every now and then even though I have another two Hyundai dealerships beside my house in North York. The reason: I simply don't get as much attention and as good a service as I do here. These guys are simply amazing! The mechanics are very knowledgeable and Samantha who works the front desk has some of the best customer-caring attitude I've seen in the industry. I've done several services here as well as a couple of jobs under warranty and I always leave 100% satisfied. If I ever buy a new Hyundai I'll buy it here too! Thank you for treating your customers with honesty and respect!

slfern
6/23/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I recently purchased a Tucson Limited from Streetsville Hyundai. Jason Fenech was able to negotiate an amazing deal for me and made the purchase process absolutely painless. Lynn Bennett was very helpful in helping us understand the financing portion and even took it a step further to recommend purchase insurance which we hadn't considered. Both my husband and I service our vehicles at Streetsville Hyundai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership. Thank you Streetsville Hyundai!

Brenda
6/15/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We had a door ding on the fender of our Genesis. We had purchsed the Titan aftermarket insurance at the time of the car purchase a year previous and were wanting it repaired under this program. Kenny assisted us in submitting the claim, even meeting with us on his day off. We brought the car back a couple days later and the dent was repaired perfectly and in a short period of time. Very pleased. Kenny followed up with us to make sure we were satifistied.

Arlene
6/12/2015

"Great job Jason"

Stress free quick and easy! My sons first car was a stress free event! Jason and Lynn were very knowledgeable and helpful. Couldn't beat the price!

Susan
6/08/2015

"Good Experience"

Working with Jason to purchase a new car was a smooth experience. I was able to ask questions and Jason spent time to address all my concerns

DJL
6/06/2015

"Easy, Great deal! Love our new Accent GLS"

We had an easy no pressure experience, we got what we wanted and had an awesome experience great staff!! We dealt with Jeff who was very funny friendly and informative, he worked hard to get us what we needed :)

shawnalh
6/03/2015

"A Great Experience"

As a first time car buyer, I felt very comfortable and given a lot of assistance with purchasing my car. I didn't feel pressured and felt I was genuinely being given positive advice. I'm looking forward to my interactions with Streetsville Hyundai over the next several years after my experience with Jason and the dealership's staff.

July 03, 2015

Congratulations on purchasing your first vehicle! And thank you for choosing Streetsville Hyundai as your dealership. Jason will be very pleased to hear about your kind review and recommendation :)

DB_Newmarket
5/27/2015

"Another great experience"

This was my second vehicle from them and just like the first time Lynn and Ken were a treat to work with. All went very smooth with no hitches, you really felt like you were being taken care of.... a very good experience!

June 11, 2015

You're 2nd vehicle - welcome back :) Kenny & Lynn are awesome members of the Streetsville Hyundai team. Thanks for your loyalty and sharing your experience with us!

Dan123
5/27/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

My first time buying a car turned out to more enjoyable than I expected. Kenny was very helpful and clear with his explanation of the car purchasing process. I really felt like I was taken care of!

June 11, 2015

Congratulations on purchasing your first car Dan! Thank you for choosing Streetsville Hyundai as your dealership. We will definitely pass along your review to Kenny & Lynn.

Leslie & Frank
5/24/2015

"Amazing !"

Our experience with Hyundai Streetsville was completely amazing ! We never felt like we were being pressured or pushed into buying a vehicle. Jason Fenech made our day when he managed to come up with the right numbers for us! We would highly recommend this lovely dealership to anyone.

June 01, 2015

Leslie & Frank, thank you for your review & recommendation. We welcome you back & any of your family or friends!

Reviews of Lynn  Bennett