Read Reviews Streetsville Hyundai

Samantha HoughtonService Coordinator 1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Streetsville Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Streetsville Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada!

We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience.

Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

Our Location

Shuttle Service Shuttle Service
After Hours Drop-Off Television
Cable TV Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"2014 Santa Fe Sport Luxury - Demo"

stp_1
8/1/2014 2:25:34 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Kenny Duong was very helpful and attentive to our requests. He has taken his time to answer all our questions and made the whole car buying experience awsome. I highly recommend to go and see Kenny if you are considering buying a Hyundai.Thank you, Kenny. We love our new Santa Fe!

"Wonderful Experience"

seetheeye
7/18/2014 1:42:40 PM

Jack  ScolieriJack Scolieri

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Dealt with Kenny and Jack and could not be anymore pleased with purchasing my first car - Veloster Turbo. They made it quick and simple knowing that i was going to be leaving for vacation they both accommodated me. i travel all the way from Newmarket to them and couldn't be happier. Thank you once again guys. - Patrick

Added: 7/18/2014 2:48:18 PM

Great choice of vehicle! We appreciate your kind feedback, and we know that Jack and Kenny enjoyed working with you. We do our best to provide a simple and painless experience, and we're glad you agree! Thank you for your business.

"Very pleasant experience"

joycelP
7/13/2014 3:00:10 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Jeff Kinzie was very pleasant and helpful but did not pressure me into
buying any car. I don't like pushy salesmen and would not buy from one
even if I wanted the item..I think that NO PRESSURE is the way to go.
I did buy a 2014 Elantra GLS.

Added: 7/16/2014 1:16:31 PM

Thanks for the review! Jeff works hard to provide great service for his customers, and we're glad that you were able to experience it. We appreciate your business and we hope to help you again one day.

"hyundai elantra sedan"

rolex aquino
7/2/2014 1:23:59 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

I think that kenny duong, jeff kinsie Lynn bennett were very helpful. They made my purchase very easy going and simple. They were also very kind and are very good sales peoole.

Added: 7/7/2014 3:11:13 PM

We're so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your business, and thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your vehicle, and we hope to help you again in the future.

"Great Experience"

timpatrick
7/2/2014 11:36:09 AM

Jason FenechJason Fenech

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Awesome experience purchasing the 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Jason was very informative, helpful, and thorough, great customer service. Very happy with the car we purchased. This is the first time purchasing a new car and Jason made sure we were comfortable with the purchase without any pressure. Will definitely go back when purchasing another car in the future and would recommend for anyone looking for a car. Thank you!

Added: 7/7/2014 3:05:22 PM

Thank you for this great review, and for recommending us to others! Jason is great at what he does, and we know he was happy to work with you. Thank you for choosing to have your first new car experience with us. Enjoy your new ride!

"Service at its best!"

Timour
7/2/2014 2:23:12 AM

Jack  ScolieriJack Scolieri

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Jack was such a great salesman to deal with. Very informative, honest, and straight forward. Amazing customer service and very friendly as well which made me very comfortable. He has made my experience with Hyundai absolutely wonderful. Thanks to Jack I am enjoying my beautiful new car that I feel very safe driving in.
Kenny was such a friendly and welcoming person. He knew what he was talking about and was straight forward which made me very comfortable. It was so easy to deal with Kenny and he was full of positive energy. I am extremely happy about my new car purchase and had an excellent overall experience all around. Thank you.

Added: 7/7/2014 2:56:34 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your incredible feedback. Both Jack and Kenny work hard for their customers, and we're glad that you were able to experience their service! Thank you for your business, we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Twitter
"Review of Streetsville Hyundai"

harryeichenbaum
6/10/2014 11:50:08 AM

Raheel HaqRaheel Haq

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring from Streetsville Hyundai March 23,2014. I dealt with Raheel Haq and Kenny Duong. Whenever we came to the dealership they recognized us immediately and were very welcoming. I found Raheel and Kenny very warm, honest and sincere, and great to deal with. Not only did I receive great service during the sales process but have received wonderful post sales service from both Raheel and Kenny as well. I highly recommend Streetsville Hyundai to people looking to buy a car.
Harry Eichenbaum

Added: 6/10/2014 3:15:06 PM

Harry,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. You dealt with a great group of people who we know enjoyed working with you. We do our best to provide a great environment for all of our customers, and we're glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for recommending us, and thank you for your business!

"Satisfied"

AAltaf
6/6/2014 5:06:24 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Great customer service. He delivered what he said and I was impressed with the short amount of time he took to prepare the car. Overall good person to deal with in the dealership.

Added: 6/9/2014 11:40:57 AM

We're so glad that Kenny was able to satisfy your needs! He truly enjoys what he does, and we're proud to have him on our team. Thank you for your kind feedback, and thank you for your business!

"Best experience ever"

Britthodge
6/2/2014 2:05:06 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

Kenny was an amazing person to work with. I am a young student and wanted an affordable car and he helped me accomplish just that.

Added: 6/5/2014 8:27:05 AM

We're so glad that Kenny was able to satisfy your needs! He's truly amazing at what he does, and we're happy that you were able to work with each other. Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your business!

Twitter
"Great Service, Great People."

JohnKen
6/1/2014 7:37:29 PM

My Review Of Streetsville Hyundai:

I was greeted right when i entered the doors, the employees were extremely friendly and helpful. They wanted nothing other than for me to be happy and comfortable with the process of my purchase! I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone! 100% Satisfied.

Added: 6/5/2014 8:19:37 AM

Thank you for the great feedback! We work hard to provide a great experience for everyone who enters our building, so we're happy that you enjoyed it! Thank you for your business and for recommending us.

Reviews 11-20 >>