Streetsville Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Streetsville Hyundai
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada! We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience. Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

About Streetsville Hyundai

csbardella
1/08/2015

"Awesome and Painless Buying Experience !"

The experience was wonderful. I was delighted at the service and attention both my wife and I received. Both Jason Fenech the Product Specialist and Lynn Bennett the Financial Service Manager were very friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. Love the new car !

January 09, 2015

Thanks for the feedback and the kinds words! You dealt with a wonderful team; both Jason and Lynn are great at what they do, and they certainly enjoyed helping you. We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again one day!

Matt B
1/07/2015

"Professional, Welcoming, Friendly, Awesome"

I was working with other dealerships, trying to find a new vehicle. They were helpful in some ways but when I got in contact with Kenny Duong, his professionalism, dedication, and friendliness made me want to buy a vehicle from Streetsville over any other place I have dealt with. I called Kenny on a Monday, by Wednesday he had me hooked up with a new ride, had it registered, and was waiting for me to come in to pick it up. Thanks Kenny!!

January 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Kenny enjoys what he does, and we know he was happy to have worked with you. Thank you for shopping with us, and we hope to help you again one day. Enjoy your new ride!

PFoltin
12/31/2014

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with Jason Fenech and the team at Streetsville Hyundai. We came all the way from London, ON to make a deal and it's clear now that it was worth it. Jason fielded all of our questions and concerns easily, was extremely friendly and helpful. He's very efficient and really made the process of buying a car as easy as we could hope for. We would recommend Jason and Streetsville Hyundai to anyone looking for a new car and they will definitely be the first we call the next time we're in the market for one.

January 02, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Jason and our team; they truly work well together! We appreciate you recommending us to others, and we look forward to helping you again, one day in the future. Thank you for your business!

angelagdupont
12/15/2014

"Great Service!"

Great service, knowledgable staff, and very friendly. We came from St. Catharines to this dealership because they had the car I wanted and I'm happy I did. Jason was very friendly even over the phone before I met him. He wasn't overbearing like some sale people can be. Overall, a good experience and I'm a happy customer!

December 16, 2014

Great service for a great customer! Thank you for the kind feedback, and thank you for making the trip from St. Catharines! Jason is great at what he does, and he was fortunate to have worked with you. We appreciate your business, and we hope to help you again one day in the future.

kthr885
12/15/2014

"Friendly, helpful, professional team"

A very good experience. Kenny was my salesman and he went above and beyond to assist with everything. The CD player in the car I traded in had broken and there were 4 CD's stuck in there. Kenny worked very hard to extract them, and even had them all put back in the appropriate cases when i went to pick them up. I would certainly recommend this dealership to everyone.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! Kenny is amazing to work with; we're glad that you were able to experience his great customer service skills, as well as his extraordinary CD recovery techniques! We appreciate your business, and we hope to help you again one day!

Vishwaa Ramakrishnan
12/09/2014

"An Excellent Car Buying Experience"

A very welcoming and warm atmosphere which made this big desicion a lot less stressful than it could have been. Thank you Kenny and Jeff for helping me through this intense desicion making process while making me feel comfortable and for putting my interests ahead. Overall a wonderful experience which showcased the high calibre of service this dealership has.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for the feedback; your kind words are truly appreciated. Kenny and Jeff are a great team for you to work with, and we know they certainly enjoyed their time with you. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to helping you again one day!

bubelah13
12/02/2014

"best car buying experience ever"

Jason Fenech was affable, informative, courteous and respectful. He made the car buying experience a pleasure. He answered all my questions , gave me all the information I needed, always with a gentle smile on his face. This is the first Hyundai I have purchased and I would not hesitate, when the time comes , to purchase another from Jason and this particular dealership A Botnick

December 02, 2014

Your sincerity and your kind feedback is greatly appreciated. Not only is Jason a pleasure to be around, but he is simply incredible at what he does, and we are so glad that you were able to work with him. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

sandeep basuraj
11/18/2014

"Fine Dealership"

Had a good experience dealing with Kenny. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Good product and excellent dealership (best in Mississauga)

November 19, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! Kenny is wonderful to work with, so we're pleased that you were able to experience his incredible customer service. We appreciate you recommending us, and we thank you for your business!

rafael25
11/06/2014

"Professionalism at its finest!"

This was my first big purchase, and Jason was extremely helpful with helping me pick my car. He remained professional, genuine and helpful throughout the whole process. I have had the car for a week now, and I am very pleased with the purchase and Jason's assistance. Thanks again!

November 08, 2014

We're so glad that you're pleased with your purchase! Jason is a hard worker, and we know he enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for your business!!

mich01
10/31/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

This is the second car that we have bought from Streetsville. This time our sales rep was Jason (Started with Kenny, who is also really good). He was very professional, and very informative. He took the time with us and answered any questions or concerns we had. There were no gimmicks, no pushing to get us to buy the car, made us feel very comfortable (that's why we keep coming back). Have been to a few other dealerships in the past, but nothing compared to the service that we got here. If you need any extra help Lynn is good to deal with for the finances she'll explain the different payment plans that are suitable and she will go more in depth about warranties. This is a wonderful dealership with great sales reps, will definitely come back in the future, and recommend this dealership! Thank you to Jason and Streetsville!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for leaving us with this wonderful review, and thank you for your loyalty! Jason, Kenny & Lynn are amazing at what they do, and we're so happy that you have had a chance to work with them all. We appreciate your business, and we sincerely thank you for the recommendations.

Reviews of Jason Fenech