Streetsville Hyundai

6225 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada! We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience. Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

About Streetsville Hyundai

happy
4/15/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This the third car I bought from this dealership.,All new,all Tuscon's. Love the car and ease cf purchasing. I received a fair price and all additional add on's I requested..Service has always been prompt and curtious.

April 16, 2015

Wow, your third car from us! Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate your kind review as well!

Eleanor007
4/14/2015

"They made it so easy!"

I recently leased my second Hyundai from Streetsville Hyundai. Both experiences were very good... but this most recent one was exceptional. I went into the dealership on a Monday evening and had my new car by Saturday am. I am VERY impressed with this dealership and the people who work there. This is my fifth Hyundai - my parents own a Hyundai and my brother owns two! Can you tell we LOVE this company and it's products? Congratulations Streetsville Hyundai for your EXCELLENT customer service. I will see you again in 4 years!!!

April 14, 2015

What a compliment! 5 Hyundai's and this was the best experience so far. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Jeff, Kenny & Lynn appreciate you taking the time to write about your visit. Enjoy your new car!

sandeephyundai
4/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Very helpful and professional. Had a good experience from the first time i started getting my car serviced. Always attended to the concerns i was having with the car.

April 14, 2015

Oh behalf of Samantha, thank you for your review. She is a great asset to our Streetsville Hyundai team!

emg87
4/02/2015

"Fantastic price and Great Customer Service"

I had the pleasure of working with Kenny Duong. I upgraded from an Elantra GL to a Tucson GL and Kenny made me a deal which fit in my budget and always kept a smile on his face. He was so informative, answered any and every question I had and kept in contact throughout the entire process - even calling me after hours to make sure I wasn't left waiting too long for the information. I am planning on reccommneding this dealership, and Kenny, to just about everyone I know. Service-wise, I had my Elantra serviced there since last summer and Samantha was always great. the customer service was fantastic and she never tried to push a service on me if i didn't need it - which my wallet appreciated! This dealer earns it's 5 stars!

April 02, 2015

Thanks so much for the honest and positive feedback. Our team at Streetsville Hyundai, including Kenny Duong and Samantha Houghton are hardworking people who care about our customers. We appreciate any recommendations from you. Enjoy your new Tuscon GL!

Frankenstang
4/01/2015

"Fun and exciting experience buying a new car. "

Jason was very professional and knowledgeable in helping us in select a car both my wife and I love. A Sonata Sport in white. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

April 02, 2015

It's great to hear that you had a fun & exciting experience buying a new Sonata! With Jason Fenech & Lynn Bennett you will always be in good hands. Thank you, we appreciate your recommendation!

lvm
3/25/2015

"One of a kind"

They broke the mold when they build Hyundai Streetsville. I had the pleasure to deal with Jason, Lynn and Kenny. I reached out to Jason in an e-mail. Jason got back to me within hours even though he was officially on vacation. He referred me to Kenny. Both Lynn and Kenny stayed after hours to complete the paperwork. Hyundai Streetsville - and Lynn, Jason and Kenny in particular - has elevated the sale of cars to a whole new level. Their customer focused approach stands out as a shining beacon of all that customer service should be like.

March 27, 2015

It's great to hear that you had nothing but the best service from our team at Streetsville Hyundai. Jason, Lynn and Kenny treat every customer with care and consideration. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

annf
3/23/2015

"Vehicle purchase"

I was very impressed with Jason! I phoned the dealership and he encouraged me to come over to see what vehicles they had. I was able to reach a deal quickly on both a purchase price and a trade in value. I felt he was fair and up front about the various 'deals' I could qualify for. I was able to pick up my car the next afternoon! I would definitely recommend both Jason and this dealership!

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Streetsville Hyundai with Jason. He was thrilled to hear about your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

JR
3/11/2015

"First Class "

We had our choices narrowed down to three brands. Jason took the time to give us three test drives and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable in our decision. No pressure, just a total commitment to listening to what we wanted and going out of his way to ensure we would be satisfied. We have a 10 year old Tucson with 205000km on it with no issues other than regular wear and tear. Jason Fenech and the entire team at Streetsville Hyundai made our second Hyundai purchase a no-brainer. 10 year old Tucson and a brand new Elantra......... Thanks Jason.......We'll be back.

March 24, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new Elantra! It's great to hear that Jason and Lynn gave you their 'first class' treatment. They both work as a team to deliver the service in the Streetsville Hyundai way!

Marcello
3/03/2015

"Friendly people!"

I had an issue with my old vehicle...I had an accident with it. However, this dealership was very fair and took into account there was still value in my trade in. They gave me the fairest, and best, value compared to other places. But also must, Kenny, and everyone else there, were all very friendly during my buying experience. I would recommend Streetsville Hyundai!

March 04, 2015

Great news, that you were able to get a fair trade & a new vehicle from Kenny. On behalf of the Streetsville Hyundai team, we thank you for your positive review and we appreciate your recommendation!

Mela
3/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I contacted Streetsville Hyundai via email inquiry and in less than an hour, Jason Fenech reached out to assist me. We spoke breifly about the vehicle I was interested in and I asked him to give me a ball park idea of what I would be looking at in terms of payments. He crunched some numbers and called me back in no time. I told him I was coming in that evening and he had the vehicle I was interested in waiting for me to take for a test drive. That night I purchased my new vehicle from him. There were no games which I appreciated. He was straight up, couteous, has a sense of humour and genuine during the whole process. I've purchased several cars in my lifetime and I can honestly say that hands down, this was the best car purchase experieince I've ever had. From my initial contact to the time I picked up my new vehicle, he was fantastic. I even got my new vehicle with tint and a few extras in less than 3 days! Jason made it happen and I am thrilled. My partner was amazed at the service I received and he has already stated that he will be going straight to Jason when he is ready to make his purchase. Customer service is taken seriously at Streetsville Hyundai. I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase from them again...they've certainly earned my loyalty. MS

March 04, 2015

Mela, we're thrilled that you had the 'Best Car Purchase Experience' ever! It's such a compliment to Jason and our team at Streetsville Hyundai to have an experience car buyer speak so highly of us. Thank you so much for sharing your review! And we look forward to meeting your partner and any of your family & friends.

Reviews of Lynn  Bennett