Streetsville Hyundai

6215 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Come Visit Our Hyundai Dealership in Mississauga Welcome to Streetsville Hyundai. We are your premier Hyundai dealer for customers who are shopping for a new or used Hyundai cars in Mississauga and the surrounding municipalities of Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Milton, and Toronto. We offer a large selection of new Hyundai vehicles as well as used cars of all makes and models at great prices. We stand out from other Hyundai dealers in the Greater Toronto Area with our great service. Our finance department works hard every day to find you the best low rates and loan packages that will help make your new car dreams a reality. We also provide professional car servicing that you can trust with our auto parts and repair departments. Why Buy From Streetsville Hyundai? When you shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle at Streetsville Hyundai, you're not just buying from our Mississauga dealership — you're shopping with the Humberview Group. We have over 20 dealerships located throughout Ontario, so if you're not satisfied by the inventory on our lot we are able to source more vehicles from our other locations to bring you the perfect car for your needs. With access to twenty times the inventory, you'll never have to compromise when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Group power means better up-to-the-minute training, access to specialized equipment, and cost savings for you!

About Streetsville Hyundai

Maddie1234
8/27/2015

"Excellent Service!!!!"

Streetsville Hyundai is by far the best dealership I have gone to! Fast, efficient and honest sales people over there! Receptionists are very friendly as well. I am VERY pleased that I purchased from Kenny! I also had the luxury of doing the financing through Lynn! Thanks again everyone!

florted
8/27/2015

"great experience"

my husband and i are very happy for our purchase and thanks for the help of kenny. we had a great experience dealing with him, he explaon to us what we need in buying a car.

2016 elantrase
8/25/2015

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a car at Streetsville Hyundai. We met with Kenny he was very honest and straight forward. we also met with Lynn, she had very good product knowledge and was very helpful. I would Definately recommend Kenny and Lynn to my family and friends.

R. Polley
8/24/2015

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with the assistance of Jeff Kinzie and Kenny Duong in sales. Both were very helpful, professional and went out of their way to make sure my buying experience was the best it could be. There was a minor mechanical issue with the car after delivery and Jeff jumped on it right away and made sure it was quickly fixed to my complete satisfaction. Would definitely buy from Streetsville Hyundai and recommend them to others.

A. Leggate
8/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

My wife and I were looking for a used vehicle to replace our old Pontiac Sunfire which was in a recent accident and was written off by the insurance company. Through the recommendation of a friend, we decided to look at the Hyundai line of vehicles. We had previously purchased only American vehicles but thought we would see what Streetsville Hyundai had to offer. After taking a Sonata for a test drive, we met with Kenny Duong to find out more information on the car. Kenny took the time to answer all our questions and we appreciated the fact that there was no sales pressure to buy the vehicle. We came back later and arranged to purchase the Sonata with the help of Jason Fenech. We picked up the vehicle yesterday and are thoroughly enjoying it. We look forward to working with Kenny and the staff at Streetsville Hyundai as we begin our journey driving a Hyundai vehicle for the very first time!

GP123
7/28/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!"

I was truly amazed on the attention and focus on customer service from Kenny. Despite, being very busy and having his time in demand, he did not make us feel rushed and took the time to walk us through the entire purchase process. We found him to be very sincere and straight forward with us, explaining every charge and fee involved in the purchase of our new Santa Fe. A big thanks to Kenny for making the new car purchase process as seemless as possible. On the day of the pickup, he took the time to walk me through the vehicle as well as the service department and even introduced me to his colleagues. This is definitely someone who is proud of his role and the product he sells!!

July 28, 2015

Very thoughtful comments. Thank you for your review. Kenny will be very happy to hear from you. We hope you're enjoying your new Santa Fe!

R. Craig
7/27/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I have had an intermittent issue with starting my car for the past 3 years. After several unsuccessful, expensive and sometimes rude encounters with different Hyundai dealerships and the manufacturer itself, I took my car to Streetsville Hyundai for one last try as my intermittent problem had become a daily occurrence. After telling my story to Tony Zammut, the service manager at Streetsville Hyundai, he was very gracious and understanding. Tony was willing to have his team look at the car free of labour costs as I had paid so much previously to try and fix this problem without success. Tony and his team showed great professionalism and kindness and, I am happy to say, have figured out and fixed the problem. I am very grateful to Tony and the Streetsville team for their hard work and curtious manor.

July 28, 2015

That's good news! It must have been frustrating going from dealership to dealership and even the manufacturer. But we're so happy you finally chose Streetsville Hyundai. And we're even happier that we were able to solve the issue all together. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Gavin
7/20/2015

"Great People"

Jason and Kenny are an Amazing team :They go over and beyond to deliver ,real pleasure to deal with .Highly recommended to anyone who needs to work with good nature ,well mannered ,pleasant and responsive professionals

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your comments and recommendation Gavin. Jason and Kenny are a great team and we're very happy to have them with us at Streetsville Hyundai.

Sherry
7/17/2015

"Jason is amazing"

Jason was beyond amazing!! He was a pleasure to deal with. I went in there not sure on what I wanted and Jason helped me decide on a car and helped my dad decide on a car. He went above and beyond in negotiating the best price for both of us. This is my first car and Jason worked with my parents to surprise me with the Limited edition. I would most definitely reccommend Streetsville Hyundai and Jason to all of my family and friends. Thank you very much Jason!!

July 23, 2015

Congratulations Sherry on purchasing your first car! That's always exciting news. Jason and the team at Streetsville Hyundai wish you happy travels & thank you for your kind review.

Debra
7/16/2015

"Great Experience Purchasing a Vehicle!"

I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe last Saturday from Kenny Duong and took delivery this past Tuesday. Initially I fully intended on also looking at Nissan, Kia, Toyota and Acura the same day. Not only was i completely impresssed after my disussion with Kenny and my test drive, I decided to look no further and purchase the vehicle. Kenny did an amazing job and was extremely patient and knowledgeable. I am thrilled with the car and looking forward to many years of enjoyment! Thanks for a great experience.

July 23, 2015

Thank you Debra, Kenny will be very pleased to hear about your review. We hope you're loving your new Santa Fe!

Reviews of Kenny  Duong