Streetsville Hyundai

401 Dixie Hyundai

Iand
7-14-2016

"Bought new veloster"

I bought a veloster turbo and was surprised by the service and follow up. The whole process was handled very professionally..all staff went out of their way to ensure a smooth customer experience.

Kenny Duong

Naved islam
7-14-2016

"Amazing service by kenny"

I just bought my car from strettsville Hyundai. Service provided by Kenny is excellent he helped me in every thing from beginning till end he is very passionate about his product he explained me everything in detail no rush. I would definitely recommend him to any one buying new car.

Kenny dong

1234CD
7-10-2016

"Great Service"

Fast and accurate service in a customer friendly environment. Happy to have my new 2017. Would definitely recommend Streetville Hyundai to anyone looking for a new ride.

Jason Fenech

John
6-14-2016

"Bought a 2016 Tucson"

This is the second vehicle we purchased from Streetsville Hyundai and Jason Fenech. We got a fair deal on our trade-in of a 2013 Accent, and Jason ordered the base model Tucson from Korea with no fuss. Overall a pleasant, hassle-free sales experience.

Jason Fenech

Lewis A Uwadiae
6-10-2016

"Excellent service "

Recently purchased our 2014 hyundai sonata from the dealership and Kenny was great. He made our experience an easy one. Will definitely recommend him to anyone going there.

Duong, Kenny

Dee
6-09-2016

" Great customer service"

Purchase of my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra was great. We are very satisfied with the service as our salesman - Jason Fennech, catered our needs. He made sure our requirements were full filled and within our budget.

Jason Fennech, Lynn Bennett

Ephrim
6-01-2016

"Poor workmanship and terrible customer service. "

I booked an appointment for an oil change. Everything seemed according to schedule, I payed for my oil change and once I got home I always check the oil level and make sure that the drain is tight underneath the car. As soon as I got under the car, I can see that the oil filter was not changed because it was filthy. I wiped it because I could not believe what I've seen. I then checked the oil dip stick and the oil was still the old black oil. The oil change was never done, meanwhile the odometer was reset and the reminder sticker on the windshield was replaced to show when the next service is due. The service manager "Tony Zammit" was abrupt with me. He asked me, "what brings me to the conclusion that the oil wasn't changed?" I explained to him what I have stated earlier and he said that he was going to look into it. Once the 2nd attempt of the oil change was completed the technician that was working on my vehicle brought the paperwork to the service advisor "Samantha Houghton" and made a remark that "the oil change was done AGAIN" In all I am not impressed with how the situation was handled and I find that this was a primary example of poor workmanship. When providing a service to a customer, the customer is trusting you to provide the service in the most professional and satisfactory promised to the customer.

Samantha Houghton , Tony Zammit

Cyril
5-25-2016

"Go To Hyundai dealership"

I bought a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T Ultimate. My contact was Kenny, a great salesman with in depth knowledge about Hyundai vehicles. I have been window shopping for a car that would last me for 4-5 years and fortunately through his help, i got one that fits my needs. I highly recommend him without a doubt due to his customer service, friendly nature and more so his ability to work with you to get your dream car.

Kenny Duong, Lynn Bennett

Ron
5-07-2016

"great Hyundai Mississauga service"

We serviced our hyundai elantra there. Switched to this dealer from another where we were not really satisfied with the service. Overall, very pleasant experience about this mississauga hyundai dealer.

Tony

TJ67
5-03-2016

"Excellent Service"

Came in with my dad to get a new Tucson. Kenny was very helpful and friendly. So much so that I came back a couple of days later and upgraded to an Elantra GT. I couldn't be happier.

Lynn Bennett, Kenny Duong