Streetsville Hyundai

6215 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Come Visit Our Hyundai Dealership in Mississauga Welcome to Streetsville Hyundai. We are your premier Hyundai dealer for customers who are shopping for a new or used Hyundai cars in Mississauga and the surrounding municipalities of Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Milton, and Toronto. We offer a large selection of new Hyundai vehicles as well as used cars of all makes and models at great prices. We stand out from other Hyundai dealers in the Greater Toronto Area with our great service. Our finance department works hard every day to find you the best low rates and loan packages that will help make your new car dreams a reality. We also provide professional car servicing that you can trust with our auto parts and repair departments. Why Buy From Streetsville Hyundai? When you shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle at Streetsville Hyundai, you're not just buying from our Mississauga dealership — you're shopping with the Humberview Group. We have over 20 dealerships located throughout Ontario, so if you're not satisfied by the inventory on our lot we are able to source more vehicles from our other locations to bring you the perfect car for your needs. With access to twenty times the inventory, you'll never have to compromise when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Group power means better up-to-the-minute training, access to specialized equipment, and cost savings for you!

About Streetsville Hyundai

Barb
2-08-2016

"Bought a Santa Fe "

I dealt with Jason he was very helpful. He even came in to work when he was sick because I was driving in from Cambridge I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends

Byjesh
2-03-2016

"Very Good Experience and all credit goes to Kenny !!!"

I've bought 2016 Hyundai SantaFe and really appreciate the support provided by Kenny. He tried to work out the best deal for me in our first visit and extremely helpful for getting the finance. Kenny was flexible, kind and understanding. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy cars. I'm enjoying my Car !!!

Gavin
1-16-2016

"Don't believe promises of free oil changes "

Would you ever trust Jason or Kenny when they promise you 3 free oil changes? Forget it, you get into the service center and you are humiliated as there is nothing on your file. Did call and email after this incident and no reply. Wake up Jason and Kenny ...your customers will never come back for sure, but you'll also killed the goodwill and references you would have earned.

Dion
12-28-2015

"Professional and knowledgeable "

Jason is very knowledgeable and professional. He tried to work out the best deal for me and got me a very good car. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy cars.

Kelvin
12-19-2015

"Purchased a car."

Kenny was extremely helpful and worked very hard to get the exact car which we wanted and within our budget. Thanks Kenny. On our first visit I had actually left believing that it was not possible. But Kenny worked hard behind the scene to make it a reality. We are currently enjoying our new 2015 Sonata. And yes the unexpected sport mode... let's just say it is very responsive.

Carlo Lagman
12-13-2015

"Would recommend!!:)"

I went to alot of dealerships before i bought my 2016 VT, the first thing i noticed jason didnt forced me to buy anything but he shared to me his knowledge about the car. i enjoyed dealing with this dealership and jason. all the things they said came with the car ! very reliable and trustworthy!

December 17, 2015

Thanks for taking time to share your comments with us Carlo. We appreciate the 5 stars and recommendation!

Adrenachick63
12-10-2015

"Pain-free (well except for the hit to my bank account ;))"

Car-shopping is never an easy experience, but Jason Fenech and Lynn Bennett made the process as painless and stress-free as you could possibly make it, Jason was informative and knowledgeable, and applied absolutely no pressure. Everything that was promised was delivered. Lynn was calm, patient, and so competent; again making it a painless process. My experience was so pressure-free and pleasant, I would definitely go back. Connie

December 17, 2015

Connie thanks for sharing your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed your interactions with Lynn & Jason. We hope to see you again in the future!

Aleksandra_z
11-28-2015

"Kenny Duong was great!"

I've bought 2016 Hyuindai Elantra and i am very please and happy i've worked with Kenny. He carefully listened to my needs, found the best solution for me and was very patient with me. He wasn't pushy in any way and he never called persistantly like other dealerships did. I really appreciate him giving me enough time to decide without any pressure. He was flexible, understanding and kind and i will certainly come back when I need a new car! Aleksandra

December 15, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Aleksandra! We're glad you had a great experience with Kenny!

ElantraGT
11-23-2015

"Made buying a car less scary!"

Kenny was upfront and honest about the process and I never felt I was being 'sold' to or underhanded. He spent a lot of time with us, was upbeat and great to deal with, made the transaction really smooth, and when I went to pick up my car on my birthday they had it done up with a bow, balloons and signs! Great customer service - thanks again!

November 26, 2015

Thank you from Kenny and our team at Streetsville Hyundai! We hope you love your new vehicle!

HyundaiMiss
11-18-2015

"Terrible service and poor customer service"

Terrible service. Given the run around for 2 warranty based concerns. Dropped off my vehicle at 9 am for an appointment that had been rescheduled without my knowledge.. Was told that a shuttle would be able to pick me up because it wouldn't be short servicing. 9 hours!!!?! For a ball joint and a seat heater change? Then revoked shuttle because of their unprofessionalism?? Not even an update without having to call to call back 5 times because there was no answer and then given inaccurate information. NEVER would suggest this location for service ,not even to my worst enemy. Been left without a vehicle all day and given zero straight answers on my services. Imagine I paid actual money and how I would be treated? I'm almost certain this is the type of business that would run with your money and overcharge for nothing. Absolutely disappointed.

Reviews of Jason Fenech