Streetsville Hyundai

6225 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Streetsville Hyundai of Mississauga is your #1 choice for Hyundai sales and service! Our dealership is located just north of the village of Streetsville at 6225 Mississauga Road, north of Britannia. Check out our great selection of new and used Hyundai vehicles! You'll discover why Hyundai is the fastest growing car company in Canada! We have one of the largest Hyundai Service departments in Ontario with a 17,000 sq ft shop and 10 service bays! This enables us to get you in and out on a timely basis. While at the dealership relax in our comfortable service lounge with TV, magazines and coffee. If your car requires service done for an extended period of time or you have other commitments that require you to be somewhere else we offer a shuttle service for your convenience. Our team here at Streetsville Hyundai is ready to provide you with a superb Hyundai experience and eager to build a solid and lasting relationship with you. We hope to do this with every single customer that comes through our doors and aim to be Mississauga's Hyundai par excellence!

About Streetsville Hyundai

DB_Newmarket
5/27/2015

"Another great experience"

This was my second vehicle from them and just like the first time Lynn and Ken were a treat to work with. All went very smooth with no hitches, you really felt like you were being taken care of.... a very good experience!

Dan123
5/27/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

My first time buying a car turned out to more enjoyable than I expected. Kenny was very helpful and clear with his explanation of the car purchasing process. I really felt like I was taken care of!

Leslie & Frank
5/24/2015

"Amazing !"

Our experience with Hyundai Streetsville was completely amazing ! We never felt like we were being pressured or pushed into buying a vehicle. Jason Fenech made our day when he managed to come up with the right numbers for us! We would highly recommend this lovely dealership to anyone.

ejvd
5/16/2015

"2015 Elantra SE. Excellent service."

Second vehicle bought from this dealer. I bought this vehicle for price, looks, excellent reliability from previous 2013 model and the options included as standard.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to write this review. We hope you're loving your 2nd Elantra!

Barbara
5/14/2015

"Thanks"

Thanks Jason for your time and excellent service. This was first time I bought a car on my own and you made it a breeze.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for your review Barbara! Lynn & Jason were pleased to work with you. Enjoy your new car!

chwynn
4/27/2015

"So helpful during a stressful time"

The team at Streetsville Hyundai are fantastic! Warm, welcoming, and we did not feel pressured to buy at any time. Kenny helped put us into a new Sonata, and I can't thank him enough for all of his help, especially given that we were in a bit of a hurry to get a vehicle. I HATE car shopping, but this was so comfortable, especially compared to other dealerships!

April 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. Kenny is a great part of the Streetsville Hyundai team. We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with him & at our dealership!

Rushi
4/21/2015

"Good at Sales. Poor quality product. Worst at service. "

I purchased my 2015 Sonata. Kenny was very friendly and offered fair deal. It wasnt the best deal, but I purchased my vehicle at this dealership because of it's good reviews online. Quality of the vehicle is poor. Front grill and front bumper of the car were not alligned when i got the delivery. I had to send brand new car to body shop to fix the manufacturing problem. Interior-you get unfinished plastic ends everywhere (even on steering wheel). I owned two Hyundai vehicles before. Never saw quality of interior was compromised. But in 2015 Sonata, clearly quallity of product is not prime importance for Hyundai. All problems starts at Service department. 1) Changed my factory tires to winter tires, and car starts pulling to left. Went back to delearship and they wanted me to pay for balancing and allignment. After lot of arguement they agreed to fix the issue without charging me. (at this point car was only two months old) 2) After doing regular service they dont have courtesy to wash the exterior of the car. 3) Grease marks everywhere on interior after the service. 4) They did not marked the removed tires, and now I dont know which tire was were on the car. All these experiences were in just first service. Looking forward for great stories after next service.

happy
4/15/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This the third car I bought from this dealership.,All new,all Tuscon's. Love the car and ease cf purchasing. I received a fair price and all additional add on's I requested..Service has always been prompt and curtious.

April 16, 2015

Wow, your third car from us! Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate your kind review as well!

Eleanor007
4/14/2015

"They made it so easy!"

I recently leased my second Hyundai from Streetsville Hyundai. Both experiences were very good... but this most recent one was exceptional. I went into the dealership on a Monday evening and had my new car by Saturday am. I am VERY impressed with this dealership and the people who work there. This is my fifth Hyundai - my parents own a Hyundai and my brother owns two! Can you tell we LOVE this company and it's products? Congratulations Streetsville Hyundai for your EXCELLENT customer service. I will see you again in 4 years!!!

April 14, 2015

What a compliment! 5 Hyundai's and this was the best experience so far. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Jeff, Kenny & Lynn appreciate you taking the time to write about your visit. Enjoy your new car!

sandeephyundai
4/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Very helpful and professional. Had a good experience from the first time i started getting my car serviced. Always attended to the concerns i was having with the car.

April 14, 2015

Oh behalf of Samantha, thank you for your review. She is a great asset to our Streetsville Hyundai team!

Reviews of Lynn  Bennett