Streetsville Hyundai

6215 Mississauga Road,
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A4
Streetsville Hyundai Info
About Streetsville Hyundai

Come Visit Our Hyundai Dealership in Mississauga Welcome to Streetsville Hyundai. We are your premier Hyundai dealer for customers who are shopping for a new or used Hyundai cars in Mississauga and the surrounding municipalities of Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Milton, and Toronto. We offer a large selection of new Hyundai vehicles as well as used cars of all makes and models at great prices. We stand out from other Hyundai dealers in the Greater Toronto Area with our great service. Our finance department works hard every day to find you the best low rates and loan packages that will help make your new car dreams a reality. We also provide professional car servicing that you can trust with our auto parts and repair departments. Why Buy From Streetsville Hyundai? When you shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle at Streetsville Hyundai, you're not just buying from our Mississauga dealership — you're shopping with the Humberview Group. We have over 20 dealerships located throughout Ontario, so if you're not satisfied by the inventory on our lot we are able to source more vehicles from our other locations to bring you the perfect car for your needs. With access to twenty times the inventory, you'll never have to compromise when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Group power means better up-to-the-minute training, access to specialized equipment, and cost savings for you!

About Streetsville Hyundai

GP123
7/28/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!"

I was truly amazed on the attention and focus on customer service from Kenny. Despite, being very busy and having his time in demand, he did not make us feel rushed and took the time to walk us through the entire purchase process. We found him to be very sincere and straight forward with us, explaining every charge and fee involved in the purchase of our new Santa Fe. A big thanks to Kenny for making the new car purchase process as seemless as possible. On the day of the pickup, he took the time to walk me through the vehicle as well as the service department and even introduced me to his colleagues. This is definitely someone who is proud of his role and the product he sells!!

July 28, 2015

Very thoughtful comments. Thank you for your review. Kenny will be very happy to hear from you. We hope you're enjoying your new Santa Fe!

R. Craig
7/27/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I have had an intermittent issue with starting my car for the past 3 years. After several unsuccessful, expensive and sometimes rude encounters with different Hyundai dealerships and the manufacturer itself, I took my car to Streetsville Hyundai for one last try as my intermittent problem had become a daily occurrence. After telling my story to Tony Zammut, the service manager at Streetsville Hyundai, he was very gracious and understanding. Tony was willing to have his team look at the car free of labour costs as I had paid so much previously to try and fix this problem without success. Tony and his team showed great professionalism and kindness and, I am happy to say, have figured out and fixed the problem. I am very grateful to Tony and the Streetsville team for their hard work and curtious manor.

July 28, 2015

That's good news! It must have been frustrating going from dealership to dealership and even the manufacturer. But we're so happy you finally chose Streetsville Hyundai. And we're even happier that we were able to solve the issue all together. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Gavin
7/20/2015

"Great People"

Jason and Kenny are an Amazing team :They go over and beyond to deliver ,real pleasure to deal with .Highly recommended to anyone who needs to work with good nature ,well mannered ,pleasant and responsive professionals

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your comments and recommendation Gavin. Jason and Kenny are a great team and we're very happy to have them with us at Streetsville Hyundai.

Sherry
7/17/2015

"Jason is amazing"

Jason was beyond amazing!! He was a pleasure to deal with. I went in there not sure on what I wanted and Jason helped me decide on a car and helped my dad decide on a car. He went above and beyond in negotiating the best price for both of us. This is my first car and Jason worked with my parents to surprise me with the Limited edition. I would most definitely reccommend Streetsville Hyundai and Jason to all of my family and friends. Thank you very much Jason!!

July 23, 2015

Congratulations Sherry on purchasing your first car! That's always exciting news. Jason and the team at Streetsville Hyundai wish you happy travels & thank you for your kind review.

Debra
7/16/2015

"Great Experience Purchasing a Vehicle!"

I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe last Saturday from Kenny Duong and took delivery this past Tuesday. Initially I fully intended on also looking at Nissan, Kia, Toyota and Acura the same day. Not only was i completely impresssed after my disussion with Kenny and my test drive, I decided to look no further and purchase the vehicle. Kenny did an amazing job and was extremely patient and knowledgeable. I am thrilled with the car and looking forward to many years of enjoyment! Thanks for a great experience.

July 23, 2015

Thank you Debra, Kenny will be very pleased to hear about your review. We hope you're loving your new Santa Fe!

Vadim Bach
6/28/2015

"Simply outstanding customer service!"

I own a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8GT. I bought it in a private sale but I used to service it here while I was working in Mississauga. Now that I work in downtown Toronto I still take the time to commute to this dealership every now and then even though I have another two Hyundai dealerships beside my house in North York. The reason: I simply don't get as much attention and as good a service as I do here. These guys are simply amazing! The mechanics are very knowledgeable and Samantha who works the front desk has some of the best customer-caring attitude I've seen in the industry. I've done several services here as well as a couple of jobs under warranty and I always leave 100% satisfied. If I ever buy a new Hyundai I'll buy it here too! Thank you for treating your customers with honesty and respect!

July 22, 2015

Wow, thank you for your loyalty Vadim. Samantha & our team at Streetsville Hyundai appreciate your honest feedback.

slfern
6/23/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I recently purchased a Tucson Limited from Streetsville Hyundai. Jason Fenech was able to negotiate an amazing deal for me and made the purchase process absolutely painless. Lynn Bennett was very helpful in helping us understand the financing portion and even took it a step further to recommend purchase insurance which we hadn't considered. Both my husband and I service our vehicles at Streetsville Hyundai and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership. Thank you Streetsville Hyundai!

July 20, 2015

Jason and Lynn are a great team, and it's nice to hear you enjoyed your experience with them. Thank you for choosing Streetsville Hyundai & taking time to write a review about us.

Brenda
6/15/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We had a door ding on the fender of our Genesis. We had purchsed the Titan aftermarket insurance at the time of the car purchase a year previous and were wanting it repaired under this program. Kenny assisted us in submitting the claim, even meeting with us on his day off. We brought the car back a couple days later and the dent was repaired perfectly and in a short period of time. Very pleased. Kenny followed up with us to make sure we were satifistied.

July 16, 2015

Customer service is a priority for Kenny and our team at Streetsville Hyundai. We're glad he was able to help sort out your situation in a timely manner and were pleased with the result!

Arlene
6/12/2015

"Great job Jason"

Stress free quick and easy! My sons first car was a stress free event! Jason and Lynn were very knowledgeable and helpful. Couldn't beat the price!

July 13, 2015

Arlene, that's great to hear that you and your son had a stress-free encounter with Jason and Lynn. We hope your son is enjoying his first car!

Susan
6/08/2015

"Good Experience"

Working with Jason to purchase a new car was a smooth experience. I was able to ask questions and Jason spent time to address all my concerns

July 13, 2015

Susan, thanks for taking time to write about your experience with Jason. We hope you got the vehicle you wanted :)

Reviews of Lynn  Bennett