Southview Acura

Jas Toor, Parts Manager, Southview Acura

Jas Toor

Parts Manager

June 23, 2017

"We had the best experience we've had At a dealership "

- Adnon

Our sales rep was so informative and went over the whole process with us and we learnt a lot from her, she answered all our questions and showed us everything we need to know

Chelsea Chalmers
Billy Abboud
Other Employees : Catherine on

June 19, 2017

"excellent"

- Tracy Wen

great service nice car friendly and patient negotiable It is my first car and I have great experience i will highly recommend to my friends and my family. everything is good.

Chelsea Chalmers
Yue Li
Radu Stoica
Philip Young

June 09, 2017

"5 Star Service"

- SpeedyE

I love dealing with Southview Acura. My appointments are always punctual, the service staff always ensure I'm on top of my vehicle maintenance and in the loop with what is going on under the hood. They do a wonderful job of explaining what needs to be done, and I always feel like I am well taken care of. I would recommend their service department to anyone who is looking for a reliable place to have your maintenance and upkeep done.

Melanie Gravelle