Skaha Ford Inc.

198 Parkway Pl, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 8G8
Closed 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Jimmy Mugwe, Sales and Lease Consultant, Skaha Ford Inc.

Jimmy Mugwe

Sales and Lease Consultant
Annie Cameron, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Annie Cameron

Ben Johnson, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Ben Johnson

Mike Miller, Sales Manager, Skaha Ford Inc.

Mike Miller

March 18, 2017

"Love this guy !!"

- GrantB

Jimmy is a great guy. Super easy and even fun to deal with. But, most importantly he is the most knowledgeable f 150 salesperson I have ever talked to. Just bought my 4th floor 150 from him. I also love Skaha Ford. A great dealership with great people. P. S. My 2016 FX4 F150 is a great truck. Have tested it on some nasty roads and it handles it all really well.... Happy guy !

September 15, 2016

"helpful when working with clients"

- ValleyGirl

Thanks again for your support and understanding with my vehicle. After the issues I had with my last car, I was concerned that I was facing the same issue with my new one. Feel much better now that it was in for service. Thank!

September 06, 2016

"repair air conditioning"

- Larry B

The problem turned out to be a time consuming repair, no fault of Skaha Ford. We were looked after very well, including getting a shuttle service ride to the mall and back. EVERYONE was very friendly and courteous and we noticed how they were always smiling. We are not excited about having the air conditioner issue, but we know the world is not perfect, but the problem was handled in a very efficient and courteous manner. We had to drive from our home in Kelowna, but feel the drive payed off by the great service we have received to date, both by sales and maintenance staff.

Skaha Ford Inc., Penticton, BC, V2A 8G8