Skaha Ford Inc.

198 Parkway Pl, Penticton, British Columbia V2A 8G8
Closed 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Jimmy Mugwe, Sales and Lease Consultant, Skaha Ford Inc.

Jimmy Mugwe

Sales and Lease Consultant
Annie Cameron, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Annie Cameron

Ben Johnson, Service Advisor, Skaha Ford Inc.

Ben Johnson

Mike Miller, Sales Manager, Skaha Ford Inc.

Mike Miller

September 15, 2016

"helpful when working with clients"

- ValleyGirl

Thanks again for your support and understanding with my vehicle. After the issues I had with my last car, I was concerned that I was facing the same issue with my new one. Feel much better now that it was in for service. Thank!

September 06, 2016

"repair air conditioning"

- Larry B

The problem turned out to be a time consuming repair, no fault of Skaha Ford. We were looked after very well, including getting a shuttle service ride to the mall and back. EVERYONE was very friendly and courteous and we noticed how they were always smiling. We are not excited about having the air conditioner issue, but we know the world is not perfect, but the problem was handled in a very efficient and courteous manner. We had to drive from our home in Kelowna, but feel the drive payed off by the great service we have received to date, both by sales and maintenance staff.

August 27, 2016

"Excellent service. "

- Chris/Sophia

Many thanks to Jimmy and his Manager for taking real good care of us at Skaha Ford Penticton BC, He is a professional salesman. We are loving our 2016 Ford Focus Titanium!!!

Skaha Ford Inc., Penticton, BC, V2A 8G8