Sherwood Park Toyota

31 Automall Road, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0C7

Art Angielski, Dealer Principal                           aangielski@sptoyota.com, Sherwood Park Toyota

Art Angielski

Charles Ho, Sales Manager cho@sptoyota.com, Sherwood Park Toyota

Charles Ho

Sales Manager cho@sptoyota.com

August 16, 2017

"Professional, No pressure, Accomodating"

- Daryl VD

We went in knowing what we wanted and Mario quickly came to help us out. We took the van for a test drive and we really liked the condition of the vehicle, how smooth it drove, the cleanliness, and the features. It met all of our needs and Mario helped us fit this van into our price point. At Sherwood Park Toyota we felt that there wasn't any pressure to buy. Mario told us straight out "either you like it or you don't, I won't sell you anything you don't need". All the employees at Sherwood Park Toyota were professional, and they were excited for us. When we came to pick it up I hadn't gotten my insurance all figured out yet and I wasn't sure if I could pick it up. They were very accommodating and lent me one of their plates and insurance so I could drive the van home and use it until I got the proper paperwork from my insurance. I would definitely go back to Sherwood Park Toyota for any further vehicle needs and I would recommend them, and Mario, to others I know. Thanks!

Mario Zabielski

August 11, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- JohnL

Thanks Charles and Blake, the professional sale guys of Sherwood Park Toyota, who did help me to choose the right car Sequoia 2017. It's a true SUV which is very powerful and comfortable! the large inside room allow us to sleeping in the car without tent any more at campsite. These gents are very patient to understand our need and explain any questions from us then give us reasonable recommendations.

Charles Ho
Other Employees : Blake Hopp

August 10, 2017

"Blake hopp"

- Cha

I was visit to Toyota sherwood sale advisor Blake was good to us. He was patient to us and explain everything to me. It's totally helpful to us! Thanks

Blake hopp