Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sean Spriggs, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sean Spriggs

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 22, 2017

"Great Service and Experience"

- Truck-Thomas

Jason helped me find a vehicle that would suit my needs and was very helpful. I would reccomend this dealer for anyone looking for a vehicle. Robert in the finance department was also very good to deal with and understood my needs.

March 16, 2017

"Excellent Salesman"

- Scott Tyrie

Thanks to RYAN for helping us by going above and beyond to help us purchase our used vehicle. He ensured we knew everything about the vehicle we were purchasing before arriving from NWT. He showed us everything once we purchased it and we were very happy dealing with him. We highly recommend him for you next purchase. Thanks again RYAN!

February 24, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Elliott

The professionalism, caring attitude of Clay made this purchase an enjoyable experience. The non-threatening environment makes you feel welcome. This is my first vehicle purchased from GMC and it certainly won't be my last. I highly recommend Clayt and his team. You won't be disappointed

New 2015 Chevrolet Express, $70635