Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Financial Services Manager

Francisco Hernandez, Business Manager, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Francisco Hernandez

November 26, 2016

"Awesome helpful sales people "

- Fariba

I'm a new immigrant single mom with a thick accent and minimum experience car shopping. At Shaw GMC they treated me like their family member. The dealer, Adam, was respectful , patient and kind. He tried his best and took all the time needed to help me get the best deal . He called John , his sales manager, to come down and talked in person. John answered all my questions patiently and explained everything. He gave me discount as much as he could. Also, he offered to buy my old car for a very good price that it wasn't easy for me to sell it for the same by myself. They did undercoat protection on the car I bought for free.

November 18, 2016

"Superb!!!"

- Maria

What can I say. The service provided started out not great. Walked into the used side of Shaw. Many were busy at desks and it took a bit to be acknowledged. That being said it is clear they were all providing other customers with a high quality of care. I was approached by Brendan whom assisted me the whole way. I knew what type of vehicle I was looking for. We sat and went through many options. I left with no luck that day. Brendan was extremely respectful on not being "the tacky salesman". You know the one who never leaves you alone. He contacted me here and there over about a couple weeks. Working to find the right vehicle. He was not pushy at all. Sometimes you get the guy who makes you feel like you need something else when you don't. He understood my budget, wants and needs. I kept eye online as much as he did. I contacted him on a vehicle. He promptly made arrangements to get the vehicle to the Shaw lot to look at. Obviously it was the "right" thing. I bought it!!! Hands down go see Brendan!!! Not only did he listen, he took time to explain all options. Explained differences and showed me variety in the range given. Nice to deal with a salesman not out to annoy the crap outta' ya!! That is what made me continue my search for the right vehicle. He wanted to get me in the right thing too. Shout out to Michelle in finance too. She was patient and kind. Very helpful!!! I would go back again when I need a new ride. Might be a while I am very happy with my choice!!!!

October 24, 2016

"Amazing people"

- Ward

Friendly car dealers and they do everything for you and ask you all kinds of questions and which I think it's amazing I went to other car dealers couple of times I didn't get the service I got this last time

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $22285