Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Financial Services Manager

Francisco Hernandez, Business Manager, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Francisco Hernandez

January 12, 2017

"Most memorable buying experiencef"

- Totally wowed customer

I was referred to Rady Tsvetkov by an aquaintence. I have to say that this was the best referral I have ever gotten. I was completely stressed and overwhelmed about buying a vehicle to replace the one that had been written off by insurance. I was forced into a situation as I had no intention of buying untl this. Rady instilled total confidence in me right from our first conversation. He listened to my concerns and what I was looking for. He totally over achieved in every aspect of what I had hoped for. He has the knowlege, professionalism, caring attitude to make the whole experience positive. He went way above and beyond for me. I cannot thank him enough. I totally recommend to call Rady Tsvetkov if you want to have the opportunity to have a stress free and amazing experience buying a vehicle!!

January 07, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Happy GMC owner

Just happened to connect with Jan through an internet vehicle search. Jan contacted in no time. We arrange a test drive. I went in with only the intention of a test drive, and came out the very happy owner of a brand new GMC Sierra. My dream truck. Jan instantly won my confidence. She was so laid back and easy to talk with. I could see right away she knew her stuff. I was impressed with her vehicle knowledge. There was no hard sell, which I was kind of expecting. Instead, it was very matter of fact. Working with Jan made my decision much easier. May have even accelerated my plan to purchase. Jan was very thorough. She took the time to show and explain to me everything that Shaw has to offer and support customers. I met many of the other staff in all the departments. Very, very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall, I am extremely pleased to have made my vehicle purchase with Jan and the Shaw team. Thanks a million, Jan! My next vehicle purchase will definitely be through you. I am already thinking I should move up to a 2017! Mark Adams.

January 07, 2017

"Terrible experience"

- disappointed customer

My husband took our 2012 Chev Silverado into Shaw GMC interested in a trade in , they offered him $12,000 because they said it had hail damage, they took his keys to check it out and refused to give them back until they made a deal. There is definitely no hail damage on the vehicle! They had the exact same truck in their lot except with way more mileage,, 36,000 compared to over 100,000 listed at $27,000. They are out to rip you off!!

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $22285