Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

4620 Blackfoot Trail SE,
Calgary, Alberta T2G 4G2
Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick Info
About Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Shaw GMC is committed to you by delivering unprecedented customer service both when you buy your car and when you return to us for scheduled maintenance service. History of Shaw GMC: 1962 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick began selling trucks at 4620 Blackfoot Trail. At the core of the business was medium duty trucks. 1971 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick began sponsoring the Stampede Queen and Princesses. 1985 First major building renovation. 1992 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick begins selling Pontiac and Buick car lines and renovated the building to create a car showroom. 1996 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick merges with Shaw Lease. 1999 Shaw Truck Rentals established. 2000 www.shawgmc.com goes online. 2001 Shaw was awarded the rights to be Calgary's only Hummer dealer, creating the present Shaw GMC Pontiac Buick Hummer. 2002 General Motors declared that Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick sold more trucks than any GM Dealership in Canada 2004 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick nominated by Calgary Herald readers as best dealership in Calgary. 2005 www.shawgmc.com is completely revamped. 2006 Major building renovation, expanding the showrooms and service area. 2009 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick becomes Calgary's newest Chevrolet Dealer. 2009 Shaw becomes an authorized dealer for Isuzu Medium Duty Trucks. 2009 www.shawgmc.com gets a brand new, modern look. 2010 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick gets the rights to sell Corvette.

About Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Candise
8-18-2016

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a GMC Acadia from Bob and the over all experience was great. Fast, Simple and I got what I wanted. He even helped me connect my iphone before I drove away. I would definitely Recommend Bob and Shaw GMC to anyone.

Robert Mantei

Becci
8-11-2016

"Amazing customer service - Service Department"

I called in yesterday to make an appt. to get my Traverse in because we could feel a "wobbling" at 80-100 km/h. They got me in this morning. When I got there, Michael asked me some questions and did a visual inspection of my tires. He told me my tires were quite dirty (from being on muddy gravel roads). He said he could probably save me the cost of an inspection by just going to the car wash and giving the tire wells a real good power wash. Then he gave me his card and said to give him a call back if it didn't work. I went and did the power wash, but still noticed the "wobble". I called him and he said to come back. Once I got there, he looked over the tires, but said there was still quite a bit of mud on the inside of the wheel wells (hard to see from the outside) and was likely throwing the balance off. He asked someone to take my vehicle up to the wash bay and try to get the mud off the inside. They went and did a proper clean and then did a road test and then came back to tell me the "wobble" was gone. And the most generous part of all this is that they didn't even charge me anything. I really appreciated that Michael had the experience and insight to recognize what the issue was (I feel a little embarrassed that it was just because my tired were so muddy). They could have easily just taken it in and charged me for a full inspection. This is my third visit for service at Shaw GMC and they are amazing! It is like night and day compared to GSL service!!!!

Michael Cox

August 19, 2016

Dear Becci, On behalf of the team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your service experience with us and others and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet 403-243-4200

Bryan/Vicki
7-30-2016

"Excellent Experience "

We recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze for our daughter and we couldn't be more happy with the service that we received. Mark Walker was our sales person and he was fantastic to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, professional and we never felt pressured to purchase a car at any time. Also, thanks to Jon MacPhee for doing a great job with our financing and getting us a great rate. This is our second vehicle purchase from Shaw GMC and we would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone else Thanks again to everyone involved, our daughter is loving her new car! Bryan, Vicki & Kenzie Higdon

Mark Walker, Jon MacPhee

August 02, 2016

Dear Bryan and Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about . Both Mark and John are valuable team members that go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Deanna Cesario - Sales Support Assistant Shaw GMC 403-287-5909

Tr
7-30-2016

"New Vehicle"

Thanks for the amazing customer service ,Billy ,Roy and Michele are absolutely amazing ,I highly recommend Shaw for all your new and used vehicle purchase Thanks what a great team and top notch service

Billy Tran , Roy and Michele

August 02, 2016

Hello Tr, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our team! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to working with you again soon. In the meantime, be sure to follow our Facebook & Twitter so you can take advantage of our specials and incentives! Sincerely, Deanna Cesario - Sales Support Assistant Shaw GMC 403-287-5909

Gerlie
7-29-2016

"Excellent"

My experience at Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick was excellent. Rady who helped us purchase the car was very friendly, helpful, and honest! He gave me a great deal on my 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. We were still finishing up after closing hours and I did not feel rushed at all!! I'm so happy with my purchase! Thanks!

Rady

August 02, 2016

Hello Gerlie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that Rady was able to help you out! We're proud to have him as a part of our team. We hope your new vehicle treats you well. Contact us for anything, anytime. We're here to help! Sincerely, Deanna Cesario - Sales Support Assistant Shaw GMC 403-287-5909

Stacey O
7-27-2016

"Great dealership! Go to Bob"

Great customer service from Bob, got an almost new 2015 Chevrolet Cruze and a GREAT deal! Highly recommended if you need a new or used vehicle!

Bob

August 02, 2016

Hi Stacey O , Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that he/she was able to help you out! We're proud to have him as a part of our team. We hope your new vehicle treats you well. Contact us for anything, anytime. We're here to help! Sincerely, Deanna Cesario - Sales Support Assistant Shaw GMC 403-287-5909

Jeremy
7-16-2016

"Very accommotion staff. Well priced vehicle "

Bought a used vehicle from Himanshu, he was very accommodating and professional. I am from out of town and he went above and beyond to make help me look at trucks.

July 23, 2016

Hello Jeremy, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our team! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to working with you again soon. In the meantime, be sure to follow our Facebook & Twitter so you can take advantage of our specials and incentives! Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sam kamal
7-14-2016

"Big mistake "

Unfortunately got them to do oil change and alignment. And a diagnose Took them 4 days to do that and left the shop with wrong alignment and broken lognut. Trouble service.!!!! Not recommended at all The only good service I got is the shettles. They drop you off and they pick you up after they are done.

She call here self a service maneger. But she wasnt

Mary-Ann Gaitan
7-04-2016

"When will I get my car back?"

How long does it take to fix a transmission? My car has been at the service centre for 13 days. I had the car towed to Shaw GMC because the part was still under warranty and it was the closest GMC to my house. No loaner - pay for rental only... bummer being without a vehicle for so long.

Madison

July 15, 2016

Dear Mary-Ann, On behalf of Shaw GMC, I would like to apologize for your frustrating experience with our service department. The situation you’ve described is not typical for our dealership, and your feedback has been taken into serious consideration. Your business is very important to us and we’d like to regain your trust. If you are open to discussing this issue in further detail, please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution. Thank you for alerting me to this issue and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Deanna Cesario Customer Service Manager

July 05, 2016

Hello Mary-Ann, Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced at Shaw GMC . We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will give us another chance to prove that this incident was the exception and not how our customers are treated. I would like to investigate further and look into what we may be able to do for you. Please call or email me directly. Sincerely - Michael Tichbourne, Service Manager - (403) 287-5952, mtichbourne@shawgmc.com

Bernice123
7-04-2016

"Mark Walker "

Had the pleasure of dealing with Mark Walker. What an exceptional sales rep. He spent a great deal of time with us making sure we had the vehicle that best suited our needs. We also feel that we received the best deal possible through Mark. Extremely knowledgeable young man. Would recommend him to anyone who is considering purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks again Mark!

Mark Walker

July 05, 2016

Dear Bernice123, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Mark. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Curt Folkett, General Sales Manager

Reviews of Charles Enns