Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

4620 Blackfoot Trail SE,
Calgary, Alberta T2G 4G2
Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick Info
About Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Shaw GMC is committed to you by delivering unprecedented customer service both when you buy your car and when you return to us for scheduled maintenance service. History of Shaw GMC: 1962 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick began selling trucks at 4620 Blackfoot Trail. At the core of the business was medium duty trucks. 1971 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick began sponsoring the Stampede Queen and Princesses. 1985 First major building renovation. 1992 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick begins selling Pontiac and Buick car lines and renovated the building to create a car showroom. 1996 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick merges with Shaw Lease. 1999 Shaw Truck Rentals established. 2000 www.shawgmc.com goes online. 2001 Shaw was awarded the rights to be Calgary's only Hummer dealer, creating the present Shaw GMC Pontiac Buick Hummer. 2002 General Motors declared that Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick sold more trucks than any GM Dealership in Canada 2004 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick nominated by Calgary Herald readers as best dealership in Calgary. 2005 www.shawgmc.com is completely revamped. 2006 Major building renovation, expanding the showrooms and service area. 2009 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick becomes Calgary's newest Chevrolet Dealer. 2009 Shaw becomes an authorized dealer for Isuzu Medium Duty Trucks. 2009 www.shawgmc.com gets a brand new, modern look. 2010 Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick gets the rights to sell Corvette.

About Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

SteveM
9-28-2016

"Best experience "

Simple, painless, flawless, everything about the process from start to finish was done perfectly, from trade in to delivery, Mike is very easy to work with, no pressure sales attitude, nice change to have versus the usual high pressure tactics elsewhere, highly recommended and will be back again when it's time for another upgrade.

Mike Henninger

ryan

"awesome service"

many thanks to sam andrews (sales agent) and stefan motuz (finance manager). you guys are the best. awesome service. we would definitely recommend Shaw GMC, as one of the best dealerships here in Calgary.

Sam Andrews / Stefan Motuz

Cassy19

"Excellent service "

I came in not expecting to purchase a new vechicle but just to upgrade to a newer used vechicle . Mike H was my sale person and gave me all the options of the newer vehicles and used vehicles and the break down , pros and cons and what would work best for me and my budget. He showed me everything I asked for, gave me great detail when we went our test drive and even offered to find any other vechicle if the one I wanted wasn't available . He didn't pressure me on something I didn't want and listened to everything I wanted in a newer vechicle to me. The process was fast and easy. I would recommend him to any one mike was fantastic .

Mike Henninger

September 27, 2016

Hey Cassy, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that Mike was able to help you out! We're proud to have him as a part of our team. We hope your new vehicle treats you well. Contact us for anything, anytime. We're here to help!  Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet 403-243-4200

Ajay sahu
9-21-2016

"Great deal just on phone .thanks jason"

I am living in Banff ,which is really far from Shaw . So I start looking Website. I found two vehicle with two different dealer. I know what I am looking for .so I made a call to both of them . It was really impressive by Jason Sprague Shaw gmc who took this call seriously very accommodating and promising respond with best deal. His word brought me next day to dealer ship and yes I found every thing perfect .what I was told by Jason everything was well taken care and we close the deal in two hour and back to my work with new car . it was so easy and time saving .thank you Jason you went above and beyond for this great deal

September 27, 2016

Hi Ajay, We are so glad that was able to help you find the right vehicle for you. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction, and hope you enjoy your new ride for years to come. Thank you for your review, but most importantly thank you for your business. Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet 403-243-4200

Ryegye337
9-17-2016

"Amazing Used Car Sales"

Excellent dealer to work with. I was in a sticky situation where my credit wasn't all that great. Was paying a lot of money for my current car. The bumper to bumper warranty had expired and was starting to get a little worried that if anything happened to the car, I wasn't going to be able to pay for the repairs. We went in looking for a mid sized car because they were going to be affordable. The cars they showed us were not what I was after because I'm kinda picky. They found me a mid sized SUV that fit perfect for everything I needed. They found me great financing that fit my budget and put more money a month in my pocket which was amazing! I had an amazing time at Shaw, great staff, great management and very time efficient. I would buy here again! Thanks SHAW!

Michelle, Roy

September 27, 2016

Ryegye, Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback. You were a great customer to help and we are so pleased to hear that you're happy. We will pass along your appreciation to everyone as it will surely make their day to hear from you! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Shaw GMC Chevrolet 403-243-4200

September 19, 2016

Hi Ryegye337, On behalf of the team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your sales experience with us and others and we look forward to servicing your new ride in the future! Sincerely, Curt Folkett, General Sales Manager.

Angela & Jessica
9-16-2016

"Most fun we've ever had buying a new vehicle!!"

We recently purchased a Chevrolet Cruze from Mark Walker. We had already been to a different dealership - not GMC Chevrolet Buick - and done a couple of test drives. We knew what we wanted and all of the different vehicles we were planning to test drive. We had two more vehicles on our list to check out but we never made it to one of them and the other vehicle that we did try out just didn't compare in terms of price or quality to the one Mark helped us to find. It's an awesome vehicle with everything we were looking for at a great price! Mark was wonderful to deal with and so much fun!! If you want to truly enjoy buying a vehicle he's definitely your man. Knowledgeable and friendly with a great sense of humour!

Mark Walker

September 21, 2016

Good Morning Angela & Jessica, We are happy to hear that your time spent at was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you again in the future! Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick 403-243-4200

September 23, 2016

Sandy
9-02-2016

"A New Car in Just a Few Words??"

I knew exactly what I was looking for - (LOL). A used vehicle with not too many kms on it. All wheel drive. Good headlights. So...armed with that information, I headed to Shaw GMC. (Not too far from home), and HUGE lots full of cars for me to choose from. My salesman was awesome. Clayton Valantine. (New guy on the block) It wasn't long before we were test driving a used Terraine. It was great. I wanted it. Then I tried a used Equinox. Wanted that one too! Clay helped me answer all the questions I had regarding used vehicles vs new. I settled on NEW! Chevrolet Trax. Jill Plewis handled the finance part of it and she was delightful. Clay helped me set up onstar before I even left the lot. Best decision I've made in a long time. Clayton Valantine sold me HIS first vehicle and he sold me MY first EVER brand new vehicle!! I'm thrilled!!!

Clayton Valantine

September 07, 2016

Sandy, Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback. You were a great customer to help with and we are so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new vehicle and with Clayton as your Sales Rep. We will pass along your appreciation to everyone as it will surely make their day to hear from you! Best regards, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Deanna Cesario - Sales Support 403-243-4200

Candise
8-18-2016

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a GMC Acadia from Bob and the over all experience was great. Fast, Simple and I got what I wanted. He even helped me connect my iphone before I drove away. I would definitely Recommend Bob and Shaw GMC to anyone.

Robert Mantei

Becci
8-11-2016

"Amazing customer service - Service Department"

I called in yesterday to make an appt. to get my Traverse in because we could feel a "wobbling" at 80-100 km/h. They got me in this morning. When I got there, Michael asked me some questions and did a visual inspection of my tires. He told me my tires were quite dirty (from being on muddy gravel roads). He said he could probably save me the cost of an inspection by just going to the car wash and giving the tire wells a real good power wash. Then he gave me his card and said to give him a call back if it didn't work. I went and did the power wash, but still noticed the "wobble". I called him and he said to come back. Once I got there, he looked over the tires, but said there was still quite a bit of mud on the inside of the wheel wells (hard to see from the outside) and was likely throwing the balance off. He asked someone to take my vehicle up to the wash bay and try to get the mud off the inside. They went and did a proper clean and then did a road test and then came back to tell me the "wobble" was gone. And the most generous part of all this is that they didn't even charge me anything. I really appreciated that Michael had the experience and insight to recognize what the issue was (I feel a little embarrassed that it was just because my tired were so muddy). They could have easily just taken it in and charged me for a full inspection. This is my third visit for service at Shaw GMC and they are amazing! It is like night and day compared to GSL service!!!!

Michael Cox

August 19, 2016

Dear Becci, On behalf of the team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your service experience with us and others and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Sincerely, Shaw GMC Chevrolet 403-243-4200

Bryan/Vicki
7-30-2016

"Excellent Experience "

We recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze for our daughter and we couldn't be more happy with the service that we received. Mark Walker was our sales person and he was fantastic to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, professional and we never felt pressured to purchase a car at any time. Also, thanks to Jon MacPhee for doing a great job with our financing and getting us a great rate. This is our second vehicle purchase from Shaw GMC and we would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone else Thanks again to everyone involved, our daughter is loving her new car! Bryan, Vicki & Kenzie Higdon

Mark Walker, Jon MacPhee

August 02, 2016

Dear Bryan and Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about . Both Mark and John are valuable team members that go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback! Sincerely, Deanna Cesario - Sales Support Assistant Shaw GMC 403-287-5909

Reviews of Jason Sprague