Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

148 Reviews of Scott Subaru

June 26, 2017

"Another great experience at Scott Subaru"

- Jock

My wife and I recently returned our 2014 Outback and leased a shiny new 2017 model - same model, different colour, updated features. We love it! As always, the entire staff were great to deal with, lots of clear communication and a warm, friendly atmosphere.

June 24, 2017

"Very efficient and well explained "

- Kristian2021

I was well informed upon every step of my purchase. The finiacial assistant worked hard and made it possible for my purchase of my new 2017 wrx. Well appreciated

June 23, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Lovemycar

Our salesman Adam was awesome. He knows his stuff. He was easy to talk to very helpful. He never once made us feel pressured to buy. And Carmen in the financial office was incredible. Not only did she help us get financing but also give us some great advice for the future. And everyone at the dealership was super easy to deal with for the service people to manger. We'll be back for sure.

Kaydee Zielke
June 23, 2017

"Very pleased"

- shelley's

Clay was amazing, so helpful. Listened to what we needed. He offered 24/7 help and answered all of our questions right away. Appreciate that it wasn't a hard sell - he did all he could to make it a good experience

Ernesto Flores
June 16, 2017

"Wonderful sales experience"

- Brian Robertson

I requested an out of the blue quote from Scott Subaru and had the extreme pleasure of working with Clay Grenier. He was professional and promptly replied to all of my request. While his hard work did not result in a sale (at no fault of his own!), I am extremely happy to have dealt with Clay.

June 13, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- Willyum7

From the second I walked in I felt this positive vibe with the sales team & other workers! Ryan King was my salesman & he was awesome & super friendly. Easy to relate to & easy to deal with. Kathy in finance was also the same! I'd recommend this team to anyone. Especially because they're selling a great car like Subaru!

June 07, 2017

"The Most Enjoyable Car Purchase of My Life"

- Marc Di Manno

I could not have been happier with the recent service that I was provided by Clay and the team at Scott Subaru while purchasing my WRX. They went above and beyond to ensure that I left with the vehicle that was right for me, were more transparent and honest than any dealership I have ever dealt with, and made me feel valued from the second I walked in the door even through to today after several weeks of ownership. In addition, they were extremely helpful and open with the process of trading in my vehicle, which is rarely the case with a dealership. In this regard, I highly recommend using Scott Subaru to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used Subaru.

June 04, 2017

"Awesome welcome into the Subaru famliy"

- Natascha Birovljev

From first look at a Forester, to the great test drive and the final purchase, Ryan King did a fantastic job to answer all my questions and to give my dogs the opportunity to try out the cargo space before my decision to buy, was greatly appreciated. I never felt pressured to buy! Simply an awesome experience from start to driving away with my new Forester! Love it. Thank you!

June 04, 2017

"Small town family business"

- Sergei Krutik

Overall this dealership is much better experience then I had in Calgary. Basically, had all deal done over the phone and email, so, no surprises. Exactly the car I wanted was located and brought in from another dealership. My sales person was Ryan King, an officer and a gentleman - he kept me updated throughout the process and kept his word on throwing in free rubber floor mats. The dealership has a feel of a family business (which it is). It was worth the hassle for me to buy in Red Deer, even though I live in Calgary.

June 02, 2017

"Good place to buy a vehicle"

- Joon

Just bought 2017 forester xt through Adam Choi. He was really kind and transparent for the price. I would definitely recommend him to anybody I know. Also Carmen kindly explained everything I need to know to buy a new vehicle. Overall really happy with the purchase and last but not least Forester xt is awesome vehicle !!