Scott Subaru

163 Reviews of Scott Subaru

August 16, 2017

"Sold my bike carrier!"

- Diane1

Frustrated! Bought a bike carrier for my sons Subaru. Installed June 5, 2017. First time he loaded his bike it broke - June 30th Dealership offered to warranty it but not return it. It took Several weeks before new carrier was in, which they did not call to notify me of its arrival. I made an appointment to have it installed but due to unforeseen events missed it. The following weekend my son stopped by to pick it up & was told service was closed & they didn't know where it was. Stopped by again on August 14 to pick it up and was told they sold it but have ordered him a new one! How do you sell someone else's stuff. This carrier was purchased & paid for June 2017. At this point all I wanted to do was get my money back! Surprisingly, Less then 10 mins after I left the dealership my carrier had arrived. I left a message for manager & I have yet to here from him. I would not recommend this dealership as this is not the first time we have had issues. 👎🏻

Kaydee Zielke
Kelsee Ris
August 11, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

- millstkr

We dealt with Adam, Ryan and Carmen for a recent purchase of a car. Everyone was very helpful and patient as we took time to make our decision. We were provided with all the necessary information to make a good informed decision, with no sales pressure. Everyone was polite and professional. We felt like they had our best interests and safety in selecting a vehicle. Thank you.

Ryan Diachok
August 05, 2017

"Great people "

- Jacek

I respect people who work at Scott Subaru at Red Deer location. This is my second car purchased there. I highly recommend this dealership. Very helpful and willing to meet your needs. Thank you for your work guys!

Jordan McKee
Kelsee Ris
Ernesto Flores
August 02, 2017

"Awesome"

- SkylerDyalnsm

Ryan King the sales rep and Carmen Dufresne were absolutely wonderful. Ryan is patient, knowledgable and a very nice person. Will recommend anyone looking for a Subaru to see them!

July 27, 2017

"Best car dealership in Alberta, no pressure at all"

- Chris

I bought a 2018 sti from scott subaru, really good deal, reasonable trade in value, Adam and Ryan are very friendly, I feel really comforable dealing with them, no pressure at all. I will definitely recommand to my friends.

Ryan Diachok
July 22, 2017

"Worked with Clay and was put in a zero stress situation"

- Smithers

I felt no pressure from Clay to purchase a car from Scott Subaru. He was very understanding and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He was very well educated and there was never any hidden surprises from Clay.

Clay Grenier
July 21, 2017

"No pressure, informed experience."

- Lydia Christensen

I appreciated not feeling pressured to buy and was treated well each time I entered this dealership. The car that I bought is so fun to drive and I am very happy with it.

Clay Grenier
July 19, 2017

"Amazing service "

- Marky

I had time to check out multiple dealerships and nothing came close to my experience with Ryan King of Scott Subaru. From day one he was low pressure and extremely helpful. I was very timely with my purchase and Ryan never once pressured us and was always willing to help out in anyway he could. 100% happy with our purchase. THANK YOU RYAN KING.

July 18, 2017

"2017 SUBARU Outback - My new ride"

- Auntie "B"

My 2017 Outback, Great car, Great customer service, Great sales team . Thanks to Adam and Kathie who made my purchase simple as 1, 2, 3

July 15, 2017

"Would travel again to buy a Subaru!"

- CGYWRXJAY

I was in the market to purchase a car after I had problems with VW and the whole diesel scandal. We looked at quite a few models and makes, but had the Subaru WRX in top 3. We had visited Calgary Subaru as it was in the city we lived in and was getting decent service. We test drove the cars and got the information. My last straw to switch dealerships was when the sales associate kept on asking who it was whenever I messaged him. After dealing with them for two months I decided that this was not the customer service I was looking for. I was hearing a lot of good things about Scott Subaru and decided to give them a try. Ryan was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed, normally within 12 hours. He is one of the best sales associates that I have dealt with. The finance department and Carmen/Kathie are very great to deal with and make the customer the number one priority. Overall, I give this dealership a 100% and go above and beyond! Thanks again Scott Subaru!!