Ocean Park Ford Sales Ltd

Mainland Ford

stellaleee
11-19-2015

"Same Day Service"

Great service! I called to get my car serviced and they had me in on the same day. The staff were friendly and my service was completed faster than I expected. I would definitely go back to Ocean Park Ford for my next service.

Joe Bellavance

Erica
10-03-2015

"Rude and unprofessional"

The sales staff is rude and unprofessional. There was no customer service. I felt like I was a bother to them. I was extremely uncomfortable. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. There are so many other dealerships to choose from. I live in White Rock so this is the nearest dealership to me. I drove out of my way to another Ford dealership and bought my car. They lost my business. I definitely will not be taking my car to get serviced here either.

Cannot remember. Just was not impressed.

mike
10-02-2015

"truck service"

I took my new truck in for its first service, after sitting and watching it for 1.5 hrs ,they came and asked me to come back later in the day. Normally I would say forget it and do it myself but it was the first service., so I agreed to come back later at which time after waiting another 1.5 hrs I got my truck back. I only get two days off on a weekend , wasted most of the day sitting at the dealership getting an oil change. I am a mechanic I know exactly,EXACTLY how long a service takes. Now I take my truck in for warranty work a week after booking an appointment, get a call back and told I didn't have an appointment. hmm,strike two

brad

W&J
10-01-2015

"Stay clear of Ocean Park Ford....Scam "

Found a truck, did up paperwork, put down a deposit, Jeff (sales guy) shakes my hand and says "congratulations". You would think I just purchased a vehicle. Wrong. Got a call the following day saying vehicles been sold. What? Paperwork, deposit means nothing. Then Jeff found another vehicle, more expensive, at another dealership. After negotiation, they were going to eat the cost. Jeff says "vehicles yours; it's secured". 2 days go by Jeff is not answering his phone. Here we go again. After calling the dealership, they managed to track down Jeff on his day off. Once again the vehicles been sold. Even though everyone's entitled to a day off don't you work on commission? If you're not scheduled, go in and find another vehicle. I'm a serious buyer and there's a paycheque waiting for you. I called and said that's enough I want my deposit back. The Sales manager had the nerve to say "the deposit is to show you are serious". Are you kidding me? When you do up paperwork and put down a deposit, doesn't that mean the vehicles is yours? Very frustrating. Then I get a call the following day from Jeff letting me know they have something similar on their lot in RUBY RED. If I wanted a RUBY RED vehicle I would have said that. My thoughts are they wanted to get rid of something on their lot so they jerked me around for the whole week. What scammers. I went to another dealership and they found me exactly what I was looking for within a few hours. Avoid Ocean Park Ford. They like to sell sold vehicles.

Jeff Franklin

jason123
9-23-2015

"Extremely Professional"

My experience with Ocean Park Ford was an enjoyable car buying experience. Dan and Roberta handled the financing and paperwork with great professionalism and had my best interest at heart during the entire process, unlike many other dealerships. They answered all my questions with no hesitation. The salesman i dealt with was Samir. Samir carried himself very well throughout my 2 month car search with him. Samir's knowledge of the vehicle i was interested in was great, but what impressed me with Samir was how he was there for me to help. He really made me feel like i was always supported by him and I was able to call, email or text him at any time of the day. I feel Samir really worked hard to get me what i wanted and i felt he was loyal to me as a customer. Definitely ask for Samir at Ocean Park Ford and he will take care of anything you need. Thanks Samir for taking care of ME and my best interest throughout this process.

Samir Thakur

unluckycustomer
7-11-2015

"NEVER AGAIN IN OCEAN PARK!!"

POOR SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF OCEAN PARK FORD ! I happened to go in for a Scheduled Faulty Part Replacement today morning. I was promised a ride back to my work place after the car is dropped off. (Well, they do not provide courtesy Car or tell you the time required for the work.. Forget it) At the time I was dropping Car, the Service Manager told me my work place is too far for them to give a ride (its 17 minutes away and no chance for any traffic since its Saturday morning 8AM) I tried to make him understand that I was promised the ride by the guy who booked me appointment. He said he can't help and I have to find a way myself!! I had to be at work before 8.30 and had to cancel the service appointment to get my car back. I really feel terrible about that. All I wanna say is that Ford is a good Brand to rely.. But NEVER try OCEAN PARK in SOUTH SURREY for it. Check online reviews. There are many of similar experiences. There are other Dealers around. Dont put yourself in the hands of Service guys who don't care about the customers.

I dont know the name

Usman786
10-31-2014

"Not trust worthy guys"

I had a bad experience of buying a van from these guys. The van is good but see the story. I bought a van from them that cost me 12000 dollars they charged 500 for documentation fee which they did not mention me earlier. Anyways it's 2 months only since I bought the van from them and you know how much they are giving me for this van. 6000. Yes that's true. 50 percent less than the actual price. That was a used van why to loose money so much in two months. So you guys better confirm about them before buying anything.

Cleve