Ocean Park Ford Sales Ltd

Island Ford

Mainland Ford

unluckycustomer
7/11/2015

"NEVER AGAIN IN OCEAN PARK!!"

POOR SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF OCEAN PARK FORD ! I happened to go in for a Scheduled Faulty Part Replacement today morning. I was promised a ride back to my work place after the car is dropped off. (Well, they do not provide courtesy Car or tell you the time required for the work.. Forget it) At the time I was dropping Car, the Service Manager told me my work place is too far for them to give a ride (its 17 minutes away and no chance for any traffic since its Saturday morning 8AM) I tried to make him understand that I was promised the ride by the guy who booked me appointment. He said he can't help and I have to find a way myself!! I had to be at work before 8.30 and had to cancel the service appointment to get my car back. I really feel terrible about that. All I wanna say is that Ford is a good Brand to rely.. But NEVER try OCEAN PARK in SOUTH SURREY for it. Check online reviews. There are many of similar experiences. There are other Dealers around. Dont put yourself in the hands of Service guys who don't care about the customers.

I dont know the name

Usman786
10/31/2014

"Not trust worthy guys"

I had a bad experience of buying a van from these guys. The van is good but see the story. I bought a van from them that cost me 12000 dollars they charged 500 for documentation fee which they did not mention me earlier. Anyways it's 2 months only since I bought the van from them and you know how much they are giving me for this van. 6000. Yes that's true. 50 percent less than the actual price. That was a used van why to loose money so much in two months. So you guys better confirm about them before buying anything.

Cleve