Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Average

Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac
Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac Info

"I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old..."

I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old and an 11 month old who I am in charge of almost 24/7 due to my husband's work hours. He is gone each day from 12 noon to 8 pm. I had to drop off my Chevy Equinox this morning at 8am, which is the main vehicle used for transporting the 2 children, which meant I could not go anywhere with them today....I was house-bound. The shuttle drove me back home (with a minimal wait time) and I left the car to be looked at. Marlinda called me back within 2-3 hours to tell me what was wrong. Then they fixed my car by 3pm...therefore I didn't need a rental. However, when she was unsure as to whether the car would be fixed on time, Marlinda kindly organized for Enterprise to drive to the dealer, pick up my car seats, and drive my rental to me!!! It turned out that that wasn't necessary, so Marlinda got 2 employees to drive my car back to my house, since I was unable to get to the dealership with my 2 children....one who needs a specific bucket carseat! Absolutely outstanding service today! I am so happy! Marlinda needs a raise!!

Marlinda and the Shuttle driver

"The salesperson I dealt with, Rick Taylor was late for..."

The salesperson I dealt with, Rick Taylor was late for his appointment with me and offered no apology or explanation. I can forgive that but then he went on to make sexist comments like "can you afford this" and "don't you have to talk to your husband?" When I told him I was a self sufficient single woman he the. Proceeded to hit on me. Unreal. Will never go back.

Rick

"Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a..."

Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a rental previously, found out this was not true. After warranty was over went for service and many problems were found. We were told that the Michelin tires that were purchased at Nurse in May 2012 were now in the yellow zone by November 2012. Engine light was on and the ECM needed to be replaced and this still did not solve the engine light problem, motor mounts needed replacing Rotors were machined but the pads were not replaced. AFTER feeling unsatisfied with the work, we brought the car in to another GM dealer for inspection a few days later and were told that the brake pads needed replacing and that the rotors would have to be machined again. We went back to Nurse and told them that we had taken it to another dealer, they installed the motor mount at no cost but would not do anything about the brakes or the engine light without charging us. Then we were really confused and took it to another GM dealer and were told that the brakes did need work and they also detected that the tie rods would have to be replaced. Hmm, how did the other 2 dealers miss this? Contacted GM Canada and to our surprise NOTHING was done regarding the problems we encountered from Nurse. We have spent a lot of time and money over this when all we are looking for is a SAFE, RELIABLE VEHICLE that gets serviced by PROFESSIONALS. Nurse obviously has forgotten that the consumers keep them in business. After years of only buying GM and Ford cars, our next purchase will be a Lexus!

Scott Morgan, Steve Good, Dave Duggan

"Amazing service, I was in for some brake work and oil..."

Amazing service, I was in for some brake work and oil change. Never seen anything like it before. Don't take my word check it out yourself.

Jackie

"My car was return to me in a worst shape than how in came..."

My car was return to me in a worst shape than how in came in I mean severa crack noise broken front end air dam so on Shop foreman was trying to make up story while the transmission repair was ineffective

Paul