Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac

Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Ontario Motor Sales

Mike
1-12-2016

"20 plus years of Excellent service"

Have dealt with Nurse Chev since I bought my first car, and would not go anywhere else! Second to none! Have always been treated fairly - from the service Consultants, to the service desk, to the front Desk, no matter whom I am speaking with, have always looked out for myself and my best interest - not theirs! Have referred numerous people to Nurse, and each one has said the same thing!

Evan, Drew, Cam, Laura, Marlinda, Jackie, Arlene

spiderman01
11-19-2015

"Dentist vs Dealer"

I hate dealerships, I would rather go to a dentist. I can’t buy online and needed a car, so I had no choice. I never do this sort of thing (commenting online) but I had too. I was really overwhelmed by all the choices available to me and to make it worse, not much of a car person. I talked to my family and friends and was even more confused. One evening out for a walk down my street something caught my eye. I noticed a neighbor I have never met driving a Cadillac and I decided to knock on his door and introduce myself. I was a bit embarrassed but he told me not to worry and gave me some details about the car and his experience at Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac buying it. He told me something very interesting that convinced me to walk into Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac. He said they were one of the top GM dealer, not in Durham, not in Ontario but in all Canada. I said: “wow, really…now I’m very curious” and stopped in. I never knew buying a car could be like this, it’s like everyone really enjoy what they do and forget all stereotype of dealerships that you know, and this is why I had to write this. I actually ended up purchasing a black Cadillac ATS from Nurse and love the car very much. I have been back for an oil change and again could not get over the way the oil change process was done and how well I was treated. I hate going to the dentist now and love going to Nurse.

John, Jackie

BLAH
9-29-2015

"Have your backup tires ready"

Very disappointing experience! I brought in my 2013 Impala in for a tire rotation as well as an oil change. I made sure to ask them to top up the air in my tires as I felt they've been low lately. Everything seemed fine until I was driving on the road and my tires popped from over pressurization. When I returned (same day!) to ask them why they overfilled my tires they told me that since I requested it and enough time had passed that I could have done it myself that they wouldnt take any responsibility for the new tires beyond a princely 10% discount on new tires. Dave H was really nice but perhaps Nurse should step up and go the extra mile for their customers expecially when I was there earlier the same day!

Dave H, Steve Good, Guy Letourneau

Brian

"STOLE MY MONEY"

This Dealership charged me for what i already told them the problem was! They did not actually fix anything. Then made me pay for a loner car for a WARRANTABLE issue!!! Do Not Go Here. Only reason there is ONE STAR is because this wont let me put ZERO.

Laura Steve & Other Service Manger

UNIMPRESSED
9-29-2015

"Worst customer service at this place -worst place in general"

Everyone that works there has the same attitude. You pay big $$ for them to be RUDE to you. & don't know how to fix any problems

Guy, Steve, Laura

Car guy
8-21-2015

"Absolute WORST customer service!"

Was told to go to another dealer by the service manager Steve because I wouldn't have the "suggested" service done so that's exactly what I did! Stay away from this circus!!

Steve Good

Jason1221
6-02-2015

"Poor customer service"

I have bought two vehicles from nurse Chevrolet. One of the cars is a 2012 Cruze. A few months ago I had a recall for the stabilitrac and abs mailed to me from GM. I was having the problems described in the recall so I took it in to be fixed. They told me that the issue was not part of the recall so the cost would be $400. I don't have my car repaired with them so I wanted to go elsewhere, but we came to an agreement and I let them fix it. After a few days the issue came right back! It took me a while to bring it back in (a few months due to my schedule) but I brought it back in within the warranty timeframe. Now they told me it's another issue (the parts they installed were not faulty according to them!) and they wanted to charge me another $400 to fix the same problem again! Why wasn't this diagnosed properly to begin with? And why did I still give them $70 for just the diagnosis when I would have no choice but to bring it back assuming there was a problem with the previous work? The service manager didn't care at all and did not offer any solution. You can't tell me that another part was faulty a few days later after the initial work was done! They are crooks and I will never purchase another vehicle from them!

Jackie and Steve

B
3-31-2015

"Service Department is not accountable for their actions"

I purchased my car through Nurse Chevrolet, the salesman was amazing and price was right. However, the service department is something else. They damaged my car when it was being fixed for a recall. I immediately noticed it was damaged upon getting into my car. I went back to the service counter, and he said that he would order a new part to have it replaced. I left there in good faith that he actually placed the order. 2 weeks went by, he never replied to my phone calls. 3 months went by where I was talking between the service manager and service consultant, and they said that it wasn't under warranty anymore, so they wouldn't fix it, even though it was already promised that they would fix it. He pretended that he didn't say this. Rather than dealing with Nurse Chevrolet again, I just decided to sell my car and have nothing to do with them again as it was easier. Not to mention, the first week I got my brand new car, I have to bring it in as the radio didn't work and the door was not properly aligned with my car. And of course there were at least 10 recalls in 4 years on the car. My advice, Don't settle for poor service.

drew

andreahutchison73
3-10-2014

"I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old..."

I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old and an 11 month old who I am in charge of almost 24/7 due to my husband's work hours. He is gone each day from 12 noon to 8 pm. I had to drop off my Chevy Equinox this morning at 8am, which is the main vehicle used for transporting the 2 children, which meant I could not go anywhere with them today....I was house-bound. The shuttle drove me back home (with a minimal wait time) and I left the car to be looked at. Marlinda called me back within 2-3 hours to tell me what was wrong. Then they fixed my car by 3pm...therefore I didn't need a rental. However, when she was unsure as to whether the car would be fixed on time, Marlinda kindly organized for Enterprise to drive to the dealer, pick up my car seats, and drive my rental to me!!! It turned out that that wasn't necessary, so Marlinda got 2 employees to drive my car back to my house, since I was unable to get to the dealership with my 2 children....one who needs a specific bucket carseat! Absolutely outstanding service today! I am so happy! Marlinda needs a raise!!

Marlinda and the Shuttle driver

joannel2
4-30-2013

"Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a..."

Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a rental previously, found out this was not true. After warranty was over went for service and many problems were found. We were told that the Michelin tires that were purchased at Nurse in May 2012 were now in the yellow zone by November 2012. Engine light was on and the ECM needed to be replaced and this still did not solve the engine light problem, motor mounts needed replacing Rotors were machined but the pads were not replaced. AFTER feeling unsatisfied with the work, we brought the car in to another GM dealer for inspection a few days later and were told that the brake pads needed replacing and that the rotors would have to be machined again. We went back to Nurse and told them that we had taken it to another dealer, they installed the motor mount at no cost but would not do anything about the brakes or the engine light without charging us. Then we were really confused and took it to another GM dealer and were told that the brakes did need work and they also detected that the tie rods would have to be replaced. Hmm, how did the other 2 dealers miss this? Contacted GM Canada and to our surprise NOTHING was done regarding the problems we encountered from Nurse. We have spent a lot of time and money over this when all we are looking for is a SAFE, RELIABLE VEHICLE that gets serviced by PROFESSIONALS. Nurse obviously has forgotten that the consumers keep them in business. After years of only buying GM and Ford cars, our next purchase will be a Lexus!

Scott Morgan, Steve Good, Dave Duggan