Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac

Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Jason1221
6/02/2015

"Poor customer service"

I have bought two vehicles from nurse Chevrolet. One of the cars is a 2012 Cruze. A few months ago I had a recall for the stabilitrac and abs mailed to me from GM. I was having the problems described in the recall so I took it in to be fixed. They told me that the issue was not part of the recall so the cost would be $400. I don't have my car repaired with them so I wanted to go elsewhere, but we came to an agreement and I let them fix it. After a few days the issue came right back! It took me a while to bring it back in (a few months due to my schedule) but I brought it back in within the warranty timeframe. Now they told me it's another issue (the parts they installed were not faulty according to them!) and they wanted to charge me another $400 to fix the same problem again! Why wasn't this diagnosed properly to begin with? And why did I still give them $70 for just the diagnosis when I would have no choice but to bring it back assuming there was a problem with the previous work? The service manager didn't care at all and did not offer any solution. You can't tell me that another part was faulty a few days later after the initial work was done! They are crooks and I will never purchase another vehicle from them!

Jackie and Steve

B
3/31/2015

"Service Department is not accountable for their actions"

I purchased my car through Nurse Chevrolet, the salesman was amazing and price was right. However, the service department is something else. They damaged my car when it was being fixed for a recall. I immediately noticed it was damaged upon getting into my car. I went back to the service counter, and he said that he would order a new part to have it replaced. I left there in good faith that he actually placed the order. 2 weeks went by, he never replied to my phone calls. 3 months went by where I was talking between the service manager and service consultant, and they said that it wasn't under warranty anymore, so they wouldn't fix it, even though it was already promised that they would fix it. He pretended that he didn't say this. Rather than dealing with Nurse Chevrolet again, I just decided to sell my car and have nothing to do with them again as it was easier. Not to mention, the first week I got my brand new car, I have to bring it in as the radio didn't work and the door was not properly aligned with my car. And of course there were at least 10 recalls in 4 years on the car. My advice, Don't settle for poor service.

drew

andreahutchison73
3/10/2014

"I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old..."

I am currently on maternity leave. I have a four year old and an 11 month old who I am in charge of almost 24/7 due to my husband's work hours. He is gone each day from 12 noon to 8 pm. I had to drop off my Chevy Equinox this morning at 8am, which is the main vehicle used for transporting the 2 children, which meant I could not go anywhere with them today....I was house-bound. The shuttle drove me back home (with a minimal wait time) and I left the car to be looked at. Marlinda called me back within 2-3 hours to tell me what was wrong. Then they fixed my car by 3pm...therefore I didn't need a rental. However, when she was unsure as to whether the car would be fixed on time, Marlinda kindly organized for Enterprise to drive to the dealer, pick up my car seats, and drive my rental to me!!! It turned out that that wasn't necessary, so Marlinda got 2 employees to drive my car back to my house, since I was unable to get to the dealership with my 2 children....one who needs a specific bucket carseat! Absolutely outstanding service today! I am so happy! Marlinda needs a raise!!

Marlinda and the Shuttle driver

joannel2
4/30/2013

"Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a..."

Purchased a car that the salesman told us WAS NOT a rental previously, found out this was not true. After warranty was over went for service and many problems were found. We were told that the Michelin tires that were purchased at Nurse in May 2012 were now in the yellow zone by November 2012. Engine light was on and the ECM needed to be replaced and this still did not solve the engine light problem, motor mounts needed replacing Rotors were machined but the pads were not replaced. AFTER feeling unsatisfied with the work, we brought the car in to another GM dealer for inspection a few days later and were told that the brake pads needed replacing and that the rotors would have to be machined again. We went back to Nurse and told them that we had taken it to another dealer, they installed the motor mount at no cost but would not do anything about the brakes or the engine light without charging us. Then we were really confused and took it to another GM dealer and were told that the brakes did need work and they also detected that the tie rods would have to be replaced. Hmm, how did the other 2 dealers miss this? Contacted GM Canada and to our surprise NOTHING was done regarding the problems we encountered from Nurse. We have spent a lot of time and money over this when all we are looking for is a SAFE, RELIABLE VEHICLE that gets serviced by PROFESSIONALS. Nurse obviously has forgotten that the consumers keep them in business. After years of only buying GM and Ford cars, our next purchase will be a Lexus!

Scott Morgan, Steve Good, Dave Duggan

spiderman01
2/22/2013

"Amazing service, I was in for some brake work and oil..."

Amazing service, I was in for some brake work and oil change. Never seen anything like it before. Don't take my word check it out yourself.

Jackie

1Bummer
3/08/2012

"My car was return to me in a worst shape than how in came..."

My car was return to me in a worst shape than how in came in I mean severa crack noise broken front end air dam so on Shop foreman was trying to make up story while the transmission repair was ineffective

Paul