Niagara Falls Nissan

Bob Woodward

Brett Willis, Service Advisor, Niagara Falls Nissan

Brett Willis

April 17, 2017

"Did not determine the cause of the water leak"

- zis1983

Unwilling to fix the water leak inside the vehicle, Dodge Journey. Kept it for a long time. Suggested to replace sunroof part without knowing if it was the cause of the leak. After couple of weeks of car being at their lot, suggested to take it to the Dodge Dealer.

April 04, 2017

"Outstanding Service Department"

- greg123

I had noted an odd smell from the engine compartment. The vehicle was due for service so I made sure to mention it to Christina. Service took a little longer than expected but the waiting room is comfortable and the staff are friendly. Christina came back with gut wrenching news. The estimate for repairs was $5000.00! Christina checked into my extended warranty and came back having turned a $5000.00 dollar bill into a $900.00 dollar bill. Christina was nothing short of amazing and worked tirelessly throughout this process. Christina kept me informed and provided me with a courtesy car for the period of repair. I can't say enough about Christina Vickers and the whole service team at Niagara Falls Nissan. Christina you are a Star! Greg Williams

Christina Vickers
Bob Woodward

March 29, 2017

"My 2017 Frontier purchase with Jon Lymburner "

- Dianna Frank

This was my first purchase from Nissan. As soon as I walked in to the dealership I was greeted by Jon. Meeting Jon was like meeting an old friend. Jon's no pressure approach and great service was outstanding. Jon is Knowledgeable, and honest and made my experience with Nissan an excellent one. When I picked up my truck, Jon took the time to show me all the awesome features my Frontier has and even made sure my phone was paired before I left. Truly 5 star service! I would definitely recommend Jon to anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan. Thank you Caroline Romanek (Finance) for taking such good care of us as well.

Other Employees : Caroline Romanek