Niagara Falls Nissan

Kevin Lachnit, Sales & Leasing , Niagara Falls Nissan

Kevin Lachnit

Sales & Leasing

March 29, 2017

"My 2017 Frontier purchase with Jon Lymburner "

- Dianna Frank

This was my first purchase from Nissan. As soon as I walked in to the dealership I was greeted by Jon. Meeting Jon was like meeting an old friend. Jon's no pressure approach and great service was outstanding. Jon is Knowledgeable, and honest and made my experience with Nissan an excellent one. When I picked up my truck, Jon took the time to show me all the awesome features my Frontier has and even made sure my phone was paired before I left. Truly 5 star service! I would definitely recommend Jon to anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan. Thank you Caroline Romanek (Finance) for taking such good care of us as well.

March 09, 2017

"Murano purchase with Jon Lymburner"

- 2014Murano

Worked with Jon putting this purchase together. He was professional, honest, quoted on just what I asked for and didn't try to sell items I didn't ask for, no pressure and no haggling. He provided a best & final quote right from the beginning and the only outstanding item was the value of the trade. I explained my position on the trade and he said he needed to assess the trade. A fair position. All correspondence was done via phone and email. There was never any pressure to come in. I made only one trip to the dealership to have Jon assess my trade. After assessing the trade, Jon accepted my 'ask' and we completed the purchase. Easy as pie. I was very satisfied with all aspects of this purchase and will recommend Jon to anyone interested in purchasing a Nissan.

March 03, 2017

"Great service "

- L Amorim

Jon was very knowledge and professional. He took his time with us and answered all the questions with great knowledge. The service was very friendly and everything was done with great care.

Niagara Falls Nissan, Niagara Falls, ON, L2E 6S5