Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd

3.7

199 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 5B4 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

14 Reviews of Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd

May 04, 2016

"Great Dealership"

- sinagirl

The minute we walked into this dealership we felt comfortable, Our salesman Wayne was honest and super nice, He got the car ready for us the next day to pick up and introduce us to the whole staff.

Wayne
May 22, 2015

"Great job Jake!"

- Richard

Quite simply, Jake is a pleasure to deal with. He is friendly, open and honest. He looked after me, answered all my questions and was responsive to phone calls, emails and text messages. If you're looking to buy your next vehicle, go ask for Jake, you won't be sorry. Great job Jake! Wayne also did his job well and helped Jake as we went over the numbers. Thank you Wayne. .

Wayne Palmer

Other Employees : Jake Chapman
May 01, 2015

"Car Shopping Experience"

- ajinbc

Very "old school" experience where the salesperson is just a run-around guy for the finance manager who I was never actually introduced to. The salesman did a fair job - greeted me quickly and talked the different models. Went along on the test drive though which is distracting and not my preference. The experience went downhill during the pricing phase. The salesman was just the mouthpiece with back-and-forth inquiries and numbers. When a price was given as a payment value - written on the back of a business card - I asked for a real accounting of the number and how it had been established. This is not rocket science, they had to come up with the number from somewhere. All other dealers I had been two in the last two weeks began the process with a printout of all costs but it apparently is a major problem for this dealer. Another 15 min wait after that request (typical of the wait after every exchange) and I finally just walked out. If it was that difficult to justify/clarify a number they had already worked out, I could have no faith in the process or the number.

Wayne Palmer

Other Employees : Not listed about, checked management as default though did not deal with Palmer.
January 09, 2014

"Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean..."

- NURBEN

Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean waiting room, coffee. Plenty of reading material television on. Car was promptly delivered and had been washed Bonus. All items attended to. Happy customer

Sherri Varcoe

November 22, 2013

"Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper..."

- MurrayCarson

Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper control arm replacement first. No bill presented. I scheduled an appointment, they took me first thing, changed the control arm under warranty. They did an alignment as a result of servicing the vehicle. My only cost was my deductible from warranty. Excellent surprise this close to Christmas. Thanks Mike Fair!

Dave Gough

Other Employees : David Coleman was great as well
November 05, 2013

"everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered..."

- mommalinerocks1

everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered coffee while waiting . emily went out of her way to help us with issues regarding the start problems we are having making several phone calls . the service mahanger \(i issed his name) had our heater/ac repair covered by warranty.

October 29, 2013

"excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the..."

- greygoose

excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the family- they took the time to explain what had been done - and made sure my car was washed before I left....excellent service - will return without question.

October 24, 2013

"Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily..."

- jacquespelletier

Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily Haggett. Service was performed within the timeframe and costs that had been submitted. Sales staff were very helpful on issues relating to my lease and possible trade-in.

Tanya Sweeney-Crosbie

Wayne Lanning

October 17, 2013

"Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile..."

- susanewilson

Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile in communication and makes it a pleasant experience. Mike Fairs sold this beautiful car to my dad several years ago and Mike Fairs has serviced this car all along. The staff there is very personal and genuine.

October 06, 2013

"On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate..."

- Cruz2012

On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate to repair scratches to the side of my car, I was greeted by Tanya who sold me the car. She looked at my car and said she was sure that the scratches could be buffed out. This was done for me at no charge. The car looks great.

Tanya Sweeney-Crosbie