Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd

199 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 5B4

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd
Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd Info

"Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean..."

Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean waiting room, coffee. Plenty of reading material television on. Car was promptly delivered and had been washed Bonus. All items attended to. Happy customer

"Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper..."

Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper control arm replacement first. No bill presented. I scheduled an appointment, they took me first thing, changed the control arm under warranty. They did an alignment as a result of servicing the vehicle. My only cost was my deductible from warranty. Excellent surprise this close to Christmas. Thanks Mike Fair!

David Coleman was great as well

"everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered..."

everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered coffee while waiting . emily went out of her way to help us with issues regarding the start problems we are having making several phone calls . the service mahanger \(i issed his name) had our heater/ac repair covered by warranty.

"excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the..."

excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the family- they took the time to explain what had been done - and made sure my car was washed before I left....excellent service - will return without question.

"Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily..."

Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily Haggett. Service was performed within the timeframe and costs that had been submitted. Sales staff were very helpful on issues relating to my lease and possible trade-in.

"Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile..."

Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile in communication and makes it a pleasant experience. Mike Fairs sold this beautiful car to my dad several years ago and Mike Fairs has serviced this car all along. The staff there is very personal and genuine.

"On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate..."

On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate to repair scratches to the side of my car, I was greeted by Tanya who sold me the car. She looked at my car and said she was sure that the scratches could be buffed out. This was done for me at no charge. The car looks great.

"I went into the dealership looking for a specific used..."

I went into the dealership looking for a specific used car which they didn't have. They evaluated my trade in and were supposed to get back to me. I waited over 3 months, no response. I went to Ottawa and the dealership the car that I was looking for that Mike Fair's never even tired to get. I would have loved to keep my business local but it is very hard to do business if the customer is doing all of the work. I would return to the city for the simple reason that they are more than glad to help.

"They were very friendly, helpful & took time to..."

They were very friendly, helpful & took time to answer all our questions. Even let us take the car home for the weekend to give a us a good test drive!

"I have bought two vehicles in the past couple of years...."

I have bought two vehicles in the past couple of years. Both times everything was handled very professionally. They incurred more expense with my second vehicle but absorbed it all without asking for more from me.