Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd

Mike Fair Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd Info

Richard
5/22/2015

"Great job Jake!"

Quite simply, Jake is a pleasure to deal with. He is friendly, open and honest. He looked after me, answered all my questions and was responsive to phone calls, emails and text messages. If you're looking to buy your next vehicle, go ask for Jake, you won't be sorry. Great job Jake! Wayne also did his job well and helped Jake as we went over the numbers. Thank you Wayne. .

Jake Chapman, Wayne Palmer

ajinbc
5/01/2015

"Car Shopping Experience"

Very "old school" experience where the salesperson is just a run-around guy for the finance manager who I was never actually introduced to. The salesman did a fair job - greeted me quickly and talked the different models. Went along on the test drive though which is distracting and not my preference. The experience went downhill during the pricing phase. The salesman was just the mouthpiece with back-and-forth inquiries and numbers. When a price was given as a payment value - written on the back of a business card - I asked for a real accounting of the number and how it had been established. This is not rocket science, they had to come up with the number from somewhere. All other dealers I had been two in the last two weeks began the process with a printout of all costs but it apparently is a major problem for this dealer. Another 15 min wait after that request (typical of the wait after every exchange) and I finally just walked out. If it was that difficult to justify/clarify a number they had already worked out, I could have no faith in the process or the number.

Not listed about, checked management as default though did not deal with Palmer., Wayne Palmer

NURBEN
1/09/2014

"Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean..."

Friendly greeting ,Fast , efficient service, clean waiting room, coffee. Plenty of reading material television on. Car was promptly delivered and had been washed Bonus. All items attended to. Happy customer

Sherri Varcoe

MurrayCarson
11/22/2013

"Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper..."

Went in for a alignment, was told that I needed an upper control arm replacement first. No bill presented. I scheduled an appointment, they took me first thing, changed the control arm under warranty. They did an alignment as a result of servicing the vehicle. My only cost was my deductible from warranty. Excellent surprise this close to Christmas. Thanks Mike Fair!

David Coleman was great as well, Emily Haggett, Dave Gough

mommalinerocks1
11/05/2013

"everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered..."

everyone was very pleasant and helpful. i was offered coffee while waiting . emily went out of her way to help us with issues regarding the start problems we are having making several phone calls . the service mahanger \(i issed his name) had our heater/ac repair covered by warranty.

greygoose
10/29/2013

"excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the..."

excellent - friendly - fast made me feel like part of the family- they took the time to explain what had been done - and made sure my car was washed before I left....excellent service - will return without question.

jacquespelletier
10/24/2013

"Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily..."

Very efficient and friendly staff, specifically Emily Haggett. Service was performed within the timeframe and costs that had been submitted. Sales staff were very helpful on issues relating to my lease and possible trade-in.

Tanya Sweeney-Crosbie, Emily Haggett, Wayne Lanning

susanewilson
10/17/2013

"Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile..."

Excellent service!!!!!!! Emily always goes the extra mile in communication and makes it a pleasant experience. Mike Fairs sold this beautiful car to my dad several years ago and Mike Fairs has serviced this car all along. The staff there is very personal and genuine.

Cruz2012
10/06/2013

"On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate..."

On my way to the Collision Center to obtain an estimate to repair scratches to the side of my car, I was greeted by Tanya who sold me the car. She looked at my car and said she was sure that the scratches could be buffed out. This was done for me at no charge. The car looks great.

Tanya Sweeney-Crosbie

krzyz06
10/01/2013

"I went into the dealership looking for a specific used..."

I went into the dealership looking for a specific used car which they didn't have. They evaluated my trade in and were supposed to get back to me. I waited over 3 months, no response. I went to Ottawa and the dealership the car that I was looking for that Mike Fair's never even tired to get. I would have loved to keep my business local but it is very hard to do business if the customer is doing all of the work. I would return to the city for the simple reason that they are more than glad to help.

Tanya Sweeney-Crosbie