My Review Of Metro Ford:
Worst experience ever!!!
I will never deal with them EVER again. Purchased a brand new 2012 F150. The list of things that went wrong could go on forever!
-First they were 3 days late on getting the vehicle
-When i picked it up they hit another truck and put a dent in it
-they would not explain how they were going to fix it, they just kept telling me it will be like new when i get it back. Finally after days of arguing i demanded that the entire door and window be replaced. They did, but it took a lot of phone calls and getting mad
-When they finally received the truck and i went to pick it up, the financing guy did up the paperwork. I was about to sign and noticed the paperwork said interest rate 5.99%, but we had agreed upon 4.99%. 1% really is not much, but it is when your spending $40,000. After argument he very unhappily ripped up the documents and re did them. I was also asked to wait when i first showed up o get the truck as he had just gotten back from holidays and he hadn't had his morning coffee. So i sat in the display room and waited.
- I got a set of rims and snow tires, when i went to pick the truck up the rims were in boxes and the tires sitting in the back of my truck. I had to again demand that they mount and balance the tires.
- I paid for undercoating. They only undercoated part of the truck, the wheel wells were not done. It took them 3 different times picking it up and bringing it back for them to do a proper job. To me that is laziness, they did not want to take of the tires and mask the truck to properly under coat it
- I also paid about 600 for a spray on bed liner, complete waste of money. I could have gone private and gotten a proper job. It is a white truck and it is so thin you can see the paint through it. It has already chipped after moving a load of wood, so they picked it up and said it would be fixed. You can see where it chipped and they simply just painted over it. Not to mention it came back with over spray on the tailgate.
- they left me a rental car while they had the truck for a few days to fix these problems. They dropped it off at my work and picked up my truck. When i got in the car after work to go home, the gas light was on
-When they picked up my truck my spare tire was on the truck as i got a flat tire and they were going to repair it. When they dropped the truck off my spare was still on but the tire was missing. They had lost it. They said they would locate it and drop it off for me. I left work Friday afternoon to come back Monday with my tire sitting in front of my office door. I called them to ask why they would just leave it sitting there and they explained no it wasn't there all weekend, that they dropped it off first thing Monday morning. Another load of bull as i start work at 5 am and they do not open until 8am so there is no way it was dropped off Monday morning. They dropped it Friday afternoon and just left it there.
- Also was supposed to have my 6 month service done on the truck, they booked me an apt and said they would call to remind me a week prior. Well that apt was supposed to be on March 19th and it is now April 17th and i still have not heard a word from them.
After speaking with multiple people from upper management to simple salesmen, nothing has been done about any of these issues besides they did eventually replace the door and window. I have completely cut my losses with them and consider it a waste of money and hard lesson learnt.
Was this review helpful to you?