Metro Ford

Island Ford

Key West Ford Sales Ltd

lesleyadonaldson
12/05/2014

"Superior Service, Great Experience "

Absolutely wonderful experience buying a car. All staff members made me feel that they cared about my decision and had my welfare at heart. In addition, everyone was totally professional and the process was so easy and speedy. Buying a car is not one of my favourite activities, but they make it a joy. I think this is the 3rd car I have bought from Metro Motors with Layne helping us with our decisions and I am a totally loyal and committed customer. Couldn't rate them highly enough.

Layne Magnusson

December 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review Lesley! We are very grateful for your business and continued support. We'll pass along your kind words to Layne as well. Thanks again!

katChris
12/04/2014

"New car"

My dad always bout at metro Ford. So growing up I became a Ford person. Dave Mallison was a helpful guy....great.....charming and funny. Will make sure my kids get there cars from here

Dave Mallison

December 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We are very grateful for your business and continued support. We'll pass along your kind words to Dave as well. Thanks again!

Wash110
12/03/2014

"Great Staff and Service"

We have two vehicles leased with Metro and have been very happy with the terms, post follow up from the sales staff and service we have received when in for regular maintanance. We will definitely be getting our next Fords from team Metro.

Kent

December 03, 2014

Thanks for the business Dean! It's our pleasure for sure. We really appreciate the support over the years, and look forward to many more years of seeing your smiling face around here. Thanks for taking the time to do a review for us!

mdobie
12/02/2014

"Personal and professional"

We were recommended to try this dealership for autobody work. The service, and workmanship was professional, on time and there were no issues. Would, and have, recommend this dealership to any of our friends and family Keep up the great work Metro Ford. Thanks for making the repairs to our automobile a pleasant experience

Layne Magnuson

December 03, 2014

Great to hear Mike! Thanks for coming all the way out here from Delta! Thanks so much for your business and the awesome review.

Al Mc
12/01/2014

"Dave Mallinson"

Dave Mallinson went beyond customer expectation and got me on the road with in my budget, it was a real pleasure to to be treated like a person not just another sale. I know i can count on Dave and the Metro team for a great buying experience on my next purchase. Thank you Dave for all your help !

December 01, 2014

Great to hear Al! Thanks for the business and the awesome review!

Steevo36
12/01/2014

"Top Notch Service"

After a few not so pleasant dealership experiences, I had the pleasure of dealing with Dave Mallinson at Metro Motors. He has single-handedly restored my faith in dealerships. Personable, knowledgeable and he took the time to listen to me and get me the best deal possible. Clone this man!!

December 01, 2014

Great to hear Steve! Thanks for the business and the awesome review!

December 01, 2014

Great to hear Al! Thanks for the business and the awesome review!

karen.lee.1293
11/30/2014

"Professional & friendly service"

I was in the market for a new vehicle and Dave Mallinson was my salesman. He was kind, knowledgeable, efficient, organized, and committed to getting me the best deal possible. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to see Dave at Metro Motors in Poco. Great job Dave!

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the kind word Karen! We'll give Dave a fist pump for you. Enjoy your vehicle!!

Josh Smith
11/30/2014

"amazing staff and great atmosphere"

Amazing dealership with awesome service and sales. I used them for years and loved the sales support I received from Dave mallinson. I moved away for a few years and just found out I am moving back. Luckily just in time as I need a new car soon.

dave mallinson

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the kind word Josh! We'll give Dave a high five for you. Enjoy your vehicle!!

Tom.G
11/30/2014

"Always a great experience at Metro Ford"

This is not the first time I leased a vehicle from Metro Ford. I would recommend Metro Ford to anyone looking for a new vehicle. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable especially Paul

Pauly A

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the great review Tom! Say hi to your Mom for us!

Antonyo88

"Great Experience"

Salesperson Zac Dhillon was a pleasure to do business with. He was very professional, respectful and committed to getting me the best deal for my money. He was very efficient and organized. Overall I had a very positive and enjoyable experience. Thank you Zac.

Zac Dhillon

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We'll give Zac a high five for you. Enjoy your vehicle!!