Just bought a new 2016 F150 and would like to comment on the experience:
Pro's - overall very satisfied
- great response time and sales service. I sent an inquiry about my vehicle requirements online to about 10 Ford Dealers across the lower mainland and Magnuson Frord's Jesse Cotten was the first of only a handful of dealers who responded.
- the sales experience was vey good... No pressure, honest feedback, efficient and straightforward
- I was impressed and thankful that Jesse came to pick me up at my house when the truck was ready as I had already sold my old vehicle and would otherwise have had to scramble to get out to Abbotsford
- Jesse also hooked up my phone and bluetooth system for me... Not that I couldn't do it... But he did it in a fraction of the time it would have taken me (different system from my old vehicle and such)...
Con's - No major issues, just a couple of points to note:
- I had requested leather seat installation - and while the seats look great, the installation took almost the entire work week, 4 days to be precise... I had been advised that it would on average take a day.
- Really like my new truck (only had it for a day now 🙂) but I guess this is the first time ever that I bought a brandnew vehicle with an essentially empty tank (maybe 20 liters or so in the tank, when I rolled off the lot)
Oh well, overall it was a very good and positive experience and I would buy a car from Magnuson/Jesse again!