London City Mazda

Billy Hall

Jasmine Vegso, Sales Consultant, London City Mazda

Jasmine Vegso

September 05, 2017

"THE ABSOLUTE BEST DEALERSHIP AROUND!!"

- Stacy F.

I was in the market and was looking for a small SUV and after doing a lot of research, I decided upon the awesome CX5. I had the most amazing experience from start to finish with London City Mazda and with Daniel Strocki in particular. I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a sales consultant as helpful, caring, and patient as Daniel. He never makes you feel rushed and his easy going, fun personality made the whole process delightful! I would highly recommend Daniel to anyone and look forward to purchasing all of my future vehicles with London City Mazda. London City Mazda excels at customer service, each and everyone there is so welcoming and they all make you feel like you a part of a family. To boot, I just received a delivery of a beautiful gift box from Daniel at London City Mazda. This dealership should be everyone's first stop...you won't be disappointed!! I love my new ride and can't thank you enough!

Daniel Strocki
Other Employees : AMY

September 05, 2017

"New Mazda Miata purchased August 2017"

- Jim L

New Miata purchased August 2017 and this is our 3rd Miata. Sales Consultant Ian McPherson. Excellent experience throughout process. We visited a number of dealerships and London City Mazda was both best experience and best price. We would highly recommend dealership and Ian.

Ian McPherson

September 01, 2017

"Very thankful I chose London City Mazda"

- Deb

First of all I find the dealership itself , is in a great location as it is easy to get to, without high traffic. I felt very welcomed by Billy Hall. He was very gracious and knowledgeable as to what I needed and expected in a new vehicle. I never felt pressured like some sales people make you do . He made sure I knew everything I needed to know about my new CX 5 and I would recommend Billy if you are looking for new ride.

Billy Hall