London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet Manager and Sales Consultant
Mandy Schneller, Business Manager, London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mandy Schneller

April 26, 2017

"High Praise for Jeff Low"

- Wheelchair Rebel

My wife and I had the best car buying experience we've ever had, thanks to Jeff Low. Jeff was very friendly, resourceful, and dedicated to his job. We got exactly the truck we wanted, down to the colour. Jeff's knowledge and quality of service definitely surpassed our expectations, and we found the entire sales team to be upbeat, helpful, and professional. We were introduced to Jeff through a relative who told us we'd be in good hands. After much research, traveling to various dealerships and comparing trade-in figures, service, etc. we kept coming back to Jeff and London City Chrysler. From start to finish, it was a great experience, from a reasonable price to Jeff's excellent no-pressure sales manner. We recommend him to anyone looking to buy new or used vehicle. Thanks, Jeff!

April 25, 2017

"New ram rebel"

- Ren29

This is my second time in dealing with London City and Matt McHardy in the last 3 years. Last week I called Matt about a trade for my 2014 Ram and asked what he had available. By the next morning he had a few options and we worked out a deal on a 2017 Ram Rebel. After Mandy in finance helped me with an extended warranty and final details, Matt arrange delivery of my new 2017 Ram Rebel. It's a great truck and the purchase and service couldn't have gone smoother !

April 24, 2017

"service was very good looked after my requirements"

- cable man

had good response from all sales and service teams looking forward to continued relationship with all the staff at london city, would recommend the dealership to other friends and family

New 2015 Jeep Cherokee, $26176