London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales consultant
Jesse Hughes, Sales consultant, London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales consultant

July 19, 2017

"Jesse Hughes! Best and easiest long distance purchase ever!"

- Sam J

Jesse Hughes, simply amazing in every way! His honesty is impeccable and he has been helpful throughout the purchase of my used Dodge Challenger R/T and after. I drove in from Mississauga and by halfway I did not think it was worth the drive until I got there. Jesse was very welcoming. He had all the information about the vehicle ready and did not push to make the sale. Took his time to show me the car and explain everything. After thinking about it, I was able to do everything with Jesse by phone and email. Any questions or requests for documents/pictures Jesse provided me. Car deposit was over the phone too. Mandy worked hard to get me the best possible financing available! I did my own shopping too and I could not beat what she had to offer. Finally, I came to pick up my car. Jesse ensured the car was fully topped up, detailed, flawless and ready. Some sales agents just want to close the deal and walk away, but not Jesse Hughes! I had a few questions several days after picking up the car and Jesse was fully there to assist me and send me what I need. I fully recommend Jesse Hughes, even if it's a long distance to travel! I would totally do this deal over again if I had the choice!

Mandy Schneller

July 16, 2017

"Very helpful with a long distance purchase - Great service"

- Marc-Andre

I highly recommend this Dealer and Jesse in particular. He helped me negotiate a long-distance purchase of a Dodge Caravan. As I was coming from out of town, I asked a lot of questions by phone and by text before even coming into the dealership. He was able to answer my many questions and work out the potential financing and warranty options before I made the trek into the dealership. Once I came in to see a vehicle, Jesse was very friendly and thorough when working with me. He pointed out any issues with the van that I was looking at and assured me that they would be taken care of prior to me picking up the vehicle. I am very satisfied and I would definitely recommend Jesse and the Dealer as a whole.

Mandy Schneller

July 12, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- BenjaminCanada

We had a fantastic experience purchasing our new ProMaster from Matt. He had the right vehicle we were looking for and was able to get us payments that work for budget. Matt made the process easy and hassle-free.

Matt McHardy