London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1345 Driver Lane,
London, Ontario N5V 0B4
London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome Online reviews are one of the key methods used by people today to help make their decision to do business with both individuals and businesses. London City Chrysler would like to invite you to kindly place your comments online and describe your experience with your recent visit with our store and staff. Our current reviews are always easily accessible by typing in WWW.LCCREVIEWS.COM into your web browser. If you have any concerns you would like addressed please contact Jeff McHardy, LCC General Manager jmchardy@londoncitychrysler.com. The team of London City Chrysler appreciates the time you have taken to post your comments and we sincerely thank you for your business. www.londoncitychrysler.com 1-800-668-2489 or 519-659-2489

About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

beth
5-08-2016

"No pressure"

We decided to trade in our (2014) Mustang for something more practical, huge decision; we have a German Shepherd and felt he needed more space, as did we. We went into the dealership prepared for pushy salesmen and got pleasantly surprised with Jesse...no pressure, personable and very knowledgeable. We took our dog (Axel) for a ride in the Jeep, to make sure there was enough room, and he could jump in and out with no problem. Axel was greeted with as warm as a welcome as we were!! Jesse, and the rest of the staff we encountered surpassed our expectations!!

Sherry Mc
5-06-2016

"Matt you are wonderful"

I dealt with Matt McHardy on the purchase of a new Mazda CX 3. I have driven a Dodge Grand Caravan for over 20 years and wanted to downsize. Matt was a pleasure to deal with and didn't have any issues with the fact I wanted to look at a Mazda. The level of customer service and experience Matt provided was awesome. He even exchanged cars with me so I could have some service work done which was wonderful so I didn't have to leave work. Thanks Matt the experience was a pleasure

timhamel923
5-04-2016

"New 2016 Jeep Cherokee Purchase"

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from this dealership & just as the other purchases went it was a warm no pressure experience. This was our 2nd purchase with Rob Pharand & once again he was excellent to deal with, he made the experience enjoyable, relaxing & fought to get us the best price possible on our trade in and new car. Even after the purchase he is always there to provide help at anytime. Thanks Again to Rob Pharand & London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge for making us feel like family.

Mrs. Sara J Ens
5-02-2016

"Second time and satisfied"

This is our second time purchasing a brew vehicle here with our dealer. Great customer service.took time to explain features. Gave us a good deal!

Austin Shaw
4-28-2016

"2016 Jeep Patriot"

Jesse and Justin were both very helpful & i would like to especially thank Justin for his hard work, very dedicated to his work and his customer. Very pleased with my experience at London City Chrysler and highly recommend!

TryonThis
4-24-2016

"Jesse made our Journey purchase just right!"

Jesse deserves a customer service award! A good, patient, trustworthy fellow, who was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. We are particular, knowing pretty much what we wanted when we arrived at the dealership. We're also very detail oriented. Jesse picked up on both of these needs right away and made sure that they were appropriately accommodated throughout the purchasing process. Since the Journey manufacturing plant was in shutdown, it took several weeks to find the right build somewhere nearby and negotiate the right price. Jesse stayed plugged-in and patient throughout the process, sending us oodles of texts and photographs with updated build information and deal sheets. He answered endless questions -- he was never more than a text message away. He even took pictures of our vehicle when it arrived at the dealership and sent them to us during vehicle prep, so that we could see what we'd be picking up a few days later. Jesse's handling of the whole process was so professional and engaged, that it really made the buying process easy on our end. We love our new Journey!

Jeepgirl
4-24-2016

"Bought my first jeep. :)"

Marc and Justin went over and beyond their jobs to make sure I drove away in my first jeep. Great attention to detail, very thorough in the terms, extremely helpful.

Jeeper 2016
4-19-2016

"Jeeper 2016"

Justin was a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything along the way and promptly got back to me when I had questions. I would highly recommend that you deal with him.Thanks Justin much appreciated!!

kenu27
4-18-2016

"OUR NEW JEEP"

JUSTIN IS KIND AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY. HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO YOU. NO MATTER WHEN AND WHY YOU APPROACH HIM, HE ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE. IT IS NICE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE WITH A KIND HEART. WOULD RECOMMEND JUSTIN TO ANYONE NEEDING A NEW VEHICLE. THANKS AGAIN JUSTIN KEN AND LINDA

Bruce Verhulp
4-14-2016

"Loving the Journey "

Excellent dealership! Would recommend them to anyone , Justin went out of his way to get us in the vehicle that we wanted, he was a pleasure to deal with. All the staff was very friendly and courteous, the whole process was fast and efficient, was very pleased how clean it was the day we picked it up (despite the fact it was raining) Not your typical dealership no suits and ties just down to earth people. Thanks again Justin I will return. Bruce and Lily

Reviews of Jesse Hughes