London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1345 Driver Lane,
London, Ontario N5V 0B4
London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome Online reviews are one of the key methods used by people today to help make their decision to do business with both individuals and businesses. London City Chrysler would like to invite you to kindly place your comments online and describe your experience with your recent visit with our store and staff. Our current reviews are always easily accessible by typing in WWW.LCCREVIEWS.COM into your web browser. If you have any concerns you would like addressed please contact Jeff McHardy, LCC General Manager jmchardy@londoncitychrysler.com. The team of London City Chrysler appreciates the time you have taken to post your comments and we sincerely thank you for your business. www.londoncitychrysler.com 1-800-668-2489 or 519-659-2489

About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Miquel
8-28-2016

"No complaints"

Dealership is clean and new. But the real reason the deal happened was because of the competitive pricing and the staff, specifically Chris Legge. Great guy, easy to talk to, quick to respond via email, not pushy at all. Thanks Chris!

LG
8-26-2016

"A DEALERSHIP THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND"

A true commitment to excellent customer service starts at the front door and is demonstrated by each and every front line associate/employee to a dedicated service team to management. A FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!! Thank you for everything ....

And a special thank you to Jeff McHardy (London City Chrysler) and Dan Head (London City Mazda)

Diane
8-25-2016

"Freedom & Peace of Mind"

What a great experience. I first dealt with London City Chrysler back in March for a repair on my car. That experience is the reason I went back when it was time to look at another vehicle. From the moment I walked in to talk with Justin about getting into a newer used car to the moment I drove out with a brand new Jeep Patriot. This might not seem like a big deal so some, but my credit, while somewhat repaired, is still damaged, the car I was driving was worth less than I owed, and my last loan was at 29% from one of the many "we finance everyone" car lots. I explained my concerns and what I was/was not looking for. Justin listened and worked an amazing deal on the new Patriot. At no time did I feel like he was just trying to sell me a car. I felt like he was truly interested in helping me get into a reliable vehicle at the best rate. And he did!! No matter your situation, I highly recommend getting in touch with Justin @ London City Chrysler. Diane

Steve B
8-24-2016

"Legendary experience, above and beyond!!!!! "

So where to begin. After a horrible experience at another dealership. I got in touch with Justin, from our first phone call to him handing us our keys, was the best experience we have ever had. Justin walked us through the process step by step, he listened to our concerns and was able to turn everything around. An experience we will never forget. Our situation was unique and he went above and beyond to show us that were not just another sale. He took his time with us, answered all our questions and concerns, answered every phone call and email. Always had a smile on his face, and always very patient with us. Despite our short time frame we were able to find a great vehicle that fit our needs and had everything we wanted in it, also our whole family can now fit in it..... This is customer service that really set you apart from everyone else, the one everyone talks about. JD Powers would be honoured to have service like this.

shearinf,pat12
8-22-2016

"new vehicle experience"

We just arrived home with our new Jeep Patriot and we are very happy. We dealt with Justin Gonciarz and he was the nicest and the most helpful person I have met yet in a car dealership. If you are looking for another vehicle I would strongly recommend talking to Justin. Pat Shearing

Bill & Nancy
8-16-2016

"New Car Purchase"

We were looking for a particular model of Dodge Journey. This dealership had a good selection and the individual we dealt with was one of the better sales persons we have had to deal with over the years. Mike Donaldson is familiar with all of the models they sell and did not at any time try to pressure us to buy. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or family member. Thanks for your help Mike and please thank the other staff that assisted us. Bill and Nancy

Meg
8-16-2016

"So Greatful"

It was a great buying experience, and Matt was so helpful. I couldn't be happier with my new Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, thanks for everything

Matt Rothwell

AmandaF
8-13-2016

"Thanks Rob!!"

Rob was so helpful and patient when my husband and I bought our new Jeep Compass! I was really scared to purchase a new vehicle (only used to old vehicles!) but he made it a fun process! We feel that we got our new Compass for a great price, as well as a fair trade-in for our precious vehicle :) Rob, you're the best and we'll be back for a truck someday!

Van
8-08-2016

"Great service and a great dealership"

It was a great buying experience dealing with Chris who took his time with our search for a used Jeep Wrangler. It was worth the drive from Mississauga to London to find the perfect vehicle. Very nice and friendly service . Thank you Chris!

Catherine Moore
8-05-2016

"Excellent, friendly "

My truck needed service and both Bruce Reed and Tamara Webster were friendly and helpful. The wanted to ensure my truck was fixed and I was taken care of. Thanks for your help!

Reviews of Rob Pharand