London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1345 Driver Lane,
London, Ontario N5V 0B4
London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome Online reviews are one of the key methods used by people today to help make their decision to do business with both individuals and businesses. London City Chrysler would like to invite you to kindly place your comments online and describe your experience with your recent visit with our store and staff. Our current reviews are always easily accessible by typing in WWW.LCCREVIEWS.COM into your web browser. If you have any concerns you would like addressed please contact Jeff McHardy, LCC General Manager jmchardy@londoncitychrysler.com. The team of London City Chrysler appreciates the time you have taken to post your comments and we sincerely thank you for your business. www.londoncitychrysler.com 1-800-668-2489 or 519-659-2489

About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Daniel
7-16-2016

"FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE!"

Purchasing the 2016 Jeep Cherokee North was a most pleasing experience. Matt McCardy and Mandy Moran were pleasant, professional and timely with information from their guidance throughout the purchase process to vehicle delivery and orientation. Well done and thank you for this five star attending to our needs!!

Mandy Moran

Servosash
7-12-2016

"Buying my first car!!! "

Chris helped us buy our 2016 Dodge Journey and we couldn't be more pleased. It was our first experience buying a new vehicle and felt that the staff at london city really worked well together as a team. Thank you for your help Chris and the other members of the london city team!

JEEP Cherokee
7-12-2016

"Easy-going and Honest"

We have purchased two new vehicles under Trevor Bartlett's guidance at London City. After having service issues with our first purchase, Trevor and Matt Rothwell went to great lengths to ensure we were happy with our second -- and we certainly are! During our buying experiences, Trevor was laid back, honest, and never pushy. He is easy to get in contact with and responded to our queries almost immediately. We will be back to see Trevor when we decide to trade-in or upgrade!

Matt Rothwell

Jeff
7-10-2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

From the first time I walked in to the dealership to the time I picked my 2016 Limited Cherokee couldn't be more pleased. Chris Legge was friendly, professional and a no point did I feel like I was dealing with the typical car sales person just makin a sale. Thank you for the wonderful experience! Jeff

Buyers beware
7-06-2016

"DON Layland "

Bought a car from here 3 years ago and have nothing but problems, Don Layland was my service adviser and at first came off like a friendly guy, until I went above his head and spoke to the parts manager regarding my vehicle and how many times I've brought it in and the problems not being resolved , The parts manager was friendly and put me in a loner car until my car was fixed so I thought, until I received a phone call from Don demanding I bring the loner back and schedule a appointment for my car the following week say my car was safe to drive, how do you no its safe to drive if you don't even no what the problem is, he refused to transfer me to his manager, or to anyone for that matter, he is very unprofessional, and rude, I did call the FCA and put in a complaint and I will not rest there, he should look for another job as it's obvious he doesn't enjoy his, I paid for a warranty which is still effective on my car, I've brought my car in over 30 times in the last 3 years and im still having issues, buyers beware

London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

July 22, 2016

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our service department. This is not the way we do business and I have reviewed this with the advisor involved. Customer Service has always been our top priority at London City Chrysler and will always be. I know you and I have spoken since and I’m hoping we now have everything taken care of for you on the car. Thank you for taking the time and letting us know about what happened. Again, I am very sorry and do hope you return for service so we can show you what a normal service experience should feel like. Thank you Jeff Hobbs Service Manager 519-659-2489

Sonja
7-05-2016

"Friendly, helpful service"

Jesse Hughes made our buying experience easy and hassle-free. He was honest and pragmatic in his approach, which we greatly appreciated. Jesse was polit at all times and always kept us informed of progress and logistics. He was even understanding and really accommodating when we brought our 3 children into the dealership on the day we picked up our car. We are so pleased with the the car we bought from London City Chrysler. Thank you for a great experience and all your help!

Journeyman2014
6-30-2016

"2016 Grand Caravan best dealer experience to date "

Our sales rep Chris Legge made the whole experience from our first introduction to after sales support excellent. We have purchased many vehicles over the years and have to say the level of professionalism, product knowledge and follow up each and every time have really impressed us.

Matthew Rothwell

vroom
6-28-2016

"Hassle-free and friendly"

Trevor was personable, helpful, and a lot of fun to talk with. I told him what I needed a car for and he was able to make a couple suggestions with my budget in mind. He clearly cares about the customer, and I never once felt that he was putting one over me. Trustworthy and honest. Looking forward to dealing with him more in the future.

Keaton Morgan
6-26-2016

"Amazing buying experience!"

Wayne was an amazing sales guy, took me out in a 2015 Dodge charger, showed me all the amazing feature and walk me through the car with his amazing knowledge. I was going in; not set on buying a car but Wayne changed my mind on that. He was so deligient and knowledgable and was able to provide me with the assitance I needed to get into the new car I am currently LOVING and driving . would recomend Wayne and the London City Chrysler team to anyone I know that was looking at getting into a new/used car.

Jason Forbes
6-25-2016

"Excellent Experience"

Brought vehicle (2009 Chrysler Aspen - 2 mode Hybrid Limited) for some routine maintenance and repairs. Oil change and replaced the rotors and brake pads. The service was efficient and completed as suggested. The shuttle car drivers were courteous and very friendly. The communication and experience was overall excellent. Highly recommended !!!

Reviews of Matt McHardy