London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales consultant

January 14, 2017

"New Jeep"

- Kelly

Recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee. Rob, Matt and Mandy were excellent to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly and helpful car purchase experience. Previous experiences with other dealers were kind of unpleasant and stressful, but Rob, Matt and Mandy made this purchase comfortable and relaxed. They listened to what I wanted and made sure I was happy. LOVE the Jeep! Thanks team!

January 10, 2017

"Wiper blade"

- Peggy

I was housebound in a winter storm with a broken wiper blade. With my husband out of town it was not a safe situation. I explained all this to Jesse Hughes who in turn had it authorized to send a serviceman named Chad within minutes. Chad not only replaced the blade, but used his truck to clear the snow around my car which would enable me to get out if necessary. This was the best service I have ever received from anyone! Thank you so much Jesse and Chad, and Chad you left before I could thank you, so, thank You. Peggy

December 31, 2016

"Awesome!!! Seve is amazing! "

- Lynn S

Fantastic experience with this dealership. Amazing Service continued long after the sale. Great staff and beautiful facilities. I was in an accident and needed a new vehicle. I had done my homework and knew what I wanted. Seve was amazing, he helped me get the vehicle that suited my needs along those wishlist items that my little family had! The facilities are beautiful and Seve made us feel right at home. We were offered coffee and the kids even had hot chocolate. In no time Seve had found our new van right on the lot! He arranged for a temporary vehicle, till my new van was ready. This to me was above and beyond. We had a rental due to the accident and this would save us incurring more rental fees. There were no extra surprises when we picked up our new van. But the customer service did not stop, when we drove off the lot! A few days later my husband was at the gas station without the key for the gas cap! (my oops as I forgot about the keys) Seve to the rescue! He drove from the dealership to deliver a secondary key to my husband at the gas bar. Thank you Seve and team for the great experience after a very stressful time due to an accident!

New 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $37233