London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1345 Driver Lane,
London, Ontario N5V 0B4
London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Welcome Online reviews are one of the key methods used by people today to help make their decision to do business with both individuals and businesses. London City Chrysler would like to invite you to kindly place your comments online and describe your experience with your recent visit with our store and staff. Our current reviews are always easily accessible by typing in WWW.LCCREVIEWS.COM into your web browser. If you have any concerns you would like addressed please contact Jeff McHardy, LCC General Manager jmchardy@londoncitychrysler.com. The team of London City Chrysler appreciates the time you have taken to post your comments and we sincerely thank you for your business. www.londoncitychrysler.com 1-800-668-2489 or 519-659-2489

About London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Cristabel B
9-26-2016

"Great experience"

Rob Pharand took over our sales from Jeff Low who had left the dealership recently. Rob was professional and very personable. Thank you Rob for your great service!

Luke
9-22-2016

"Service "

Awesome service, better then the rest and I've been to them all!!! The people working at London city Chrysler have been very loyal to me as a customer when they could have left me hanging. I would send anyone there to buy a truck after the great service I experienced there! Bruce in service was an awesome guy to deal with and should you ever need to talk to anyone else about a concern , I highly recommend bringing it to the assistant service managers attention ( chad creeden) who is also a great guy as well.big thanks goes out to the guys at London city Chrysler !

Bruce Reid

Dadillac
9-21-2016

"Someone We Could Trust"

This was my family's first time purchasing a new vehicle. That being said, we wanted to go to someone we could trust and walk away confident we got a great deal. Matt worked hard in finding the Dodge Caravan that really fit our need. Matt didn't try to up sell us with features we didn't want and worked hard to locate the right van and finding us the best deal. What was most important to us is that we walked away with our new vehicle knowing that we could not have gone anywhere else and done better. Thanks Matt! We will definitely tell everyone to come and see you!

Mike Yoell
9-20-2016

"Peace of Mind!"

This is my second time purchasing a new Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk from Mr. Jesse Huges of London City Chrysler. Jesse has made each transition into a new vehicle an actual " Peace of Mind" experience by handling my immediate and long term needs. I have relied each time on Jesse to scope out and find the exact car that I require for my work and every day life. Jesse has delivered both times and I personally have never questioned my business at London City Chrysler simply for the fact Jesse is a straight shooter and promotes fairness when conducting business. Other dealerships could learn a thing or two from LCC. Michael Yoell

KristaH
9-18-2016

"Great experience"

Great experience overall the sales people were great and treated us awesome felt we got a good deal on a vehicle. Things to improve would be the detailing of the car and customer service lounge is nice but pay attention to details. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks

The guy who heard us talking

Ssplayford
9-18-2016

"An amazing first time experience!"

This was truly an exceptional first time experience purchasing from a dealership. Justin put us at ease instantly, and took care of everything. He walked us through it step by step, answering any questions we had along the way. He got us an incredible deal on a 2015 Chrysler 200C with every option imaginable, with a very low monthly payment. We could not have gotten a better car, for a better price anywhere else! Thank you so much Justin, for putting me into the car of my dreams!

Mariehhw9
9-17-2016

"A Sales Rep for Everybody"

Matt made the sales process comfortable and easy from start to finish. He was willing to meet me on his days off to take care of even the smallest details. When we picked it up, he made sure to go over all the new tech. features with my wife and I, in detail. Matt made sure that the vehicle we were buying was best for our budget and our family. Our next purchase will only be from Matt at London City Chrysler.

SSchneid29
9-14-2016

"Great Place for a First Time Buyer"

Matt navigated me through my first vehicle purchase with ease, competency, and warmth. His trustworthy personality allowed me to find the perfect car for me. Every staff member was friendly and welcoming. All around great experience.

Stephanie

GG
9-12-2016

"My Jeep looks fabulous!"

I brought my new jeep in for its first detail cleaning experience, oil change and a recall on wiper arm. Service was friendly, efficient and very accommodating. I got a shuttle ride home (driver was extremely pleasant and friendly) and a pick up later that day when it was convenient for me. The whole team made the service appointment work around my schedule. My jeep looked amazing.....just like the day I bought it! THANKS to the whole team.

dkrae
9-08-2016

"First Class Experience!"

Closing a deal on Thursday night and having a vehicle ready the next day complete with tonne cover installation, GPS and the detailing is over the top service. Ready for a road trip to NY. Great job Chris Legge and the service people at London Chrysler.

Reviews of Matt McHardy