London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jay McCormack

Sales consultant

"Excellent sales"

- Shadow

In the past 2 weeks we had a leek in the hard top of our2012 Jeep, in saying this we had unsatisfactory dealings with the booking to get it in, but I must tell everyone that Jay McCormack our sales representative went far and beyond to get the Jeep in and made sure our issues where taken care of. If you want to purchase a new or used Vehicle London city is the place to go and Jay McCormack is the man to see, he is an outstanding person sales representative to deal with he is always there to help you no matter the time of day, I want to give Jay s big thanks for his professionalism his knowledge and his devotion to his clients, Very well done Jay in all the dealing we have done with you, I would like Jay to be recognized for what he has done for us and continues to do for us!!!

Jay McCormack

"Absolutely Amazing!"

- Rachel&William

Our experience at this dealership was amazing! We walked away with what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with how fast Justin worked for us! We tried a dealership before this and they didn't help us at all! Were so happy we met Justin and we will absolutely be back to buy more vehicles from him!

Justin Gonciarz

June 22, 2017

"Start to finish color me impressed."

- Xmonster

My 3rd child coming I did my homework on what was a good vehicle for my growing family and decided on a 2013-2015 Grand Caravan with reasonable kilometers and a few features above the CVP package. I visited 7 dealerships before London City Chrysler I was repeatedly shown vehicles that were more than I wanted in both features and price. When I informed the sales people of this they chose to focus on convincing me that their financing departments would make it work rather than helping me find the vehicle I was looking for. I arrived at London City Chrysler 15min before opening time. I was quickly acknowledged by the staff and introduced too Rob Pharand. I explained what I was looking for and he very quickly set out to grab keys. He showed 3 vehicles that fit what I was asking for and expertly answered all my questions. The whole interaction with Rob was pleasant and efficient. Being short on time before work I excused myself and said that I would call back after discussing the vehicles with my wife. No high pressure sales gimmicks were used to keep me onsite or push the sale forward this was something I noted and was thankful for. Two thumbs way up for Rob. I called back later in the day with an offer on a 2013 and after a bit of back and forth we came to an agreement and a time to run the financing. Unfortunately our financials were not up to the task with prime lenders so Rob introduced us too Justin Gonciarz who was able to assist and guide us to a deal that worked. Even though the numbers did not work on the 2013 Justin directed us to a slightly less optioned 2015 in the same price range and being newer, lower interest rates were available. Again the focus was making sure we got the vehicle and payment that worked not talking us into overextending ourselves. Rob was absolutely a star and work closely with the lenders to make sure terms were within our means and once the deal was done took great care in explaining the paperwork. Less than 15 min after picking up our new to us vehicle my wife noticed a spider web crack in the windshield and of course the dealership had just closed 10 min after we left. I was back at the dealership 9am ready willing and able to state my case. Neither Rob nor Justin were in yet so I was directed too Peter Chan the new car sales manager. He came out took one look and asked when would be a good time to drop it off. I was totally caught off guard he took all the wind out of my sails to say the least. I asked “for what?” and he replied to replace the windshield of course. We booked a time for after the weekend and I was on my way impressed that it was so much easier than expected. Over the weekend I finally got a chance to get out of town and noticed some strong pulsing from the brakes when coming down from higher speeds. So when they called to confirm the windshield appointment I brought up the braking issue and they assured me they would check it out while I was in. Upon drop off the service advisor realised the repairs would probably exceed the workday and a courtesy drop off/pickup would be extremely inconvenient so she provided me a beautiful 2017 Pacifica as a loaner while the repairs were being done. Thank you Tina Robbins great job. When I picked up my vehicle they had done all 4 brakes and rotors and a new windshield. Absolutely Steller service from the moment I walked onto the lot straight down to the end of the deal and beyond great job London City Chrysler when time comes for another vehicle you will be my first stop rather than my last.

Rob Pharand