London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Matt McHardy

February 23, 2017

"Efficient and Relaxed"

- pmcgcmcg

Great experience at this dealership. Worked with Jay and Mandy. Very informative and knowledgeable - answered all our questions. They made purchasing this new vehicle a lot of fun. Jay went above and beyond.

February 08, 2017

"Amazing experience with Deborah Schmidt"

- Annee2

This was my 4th purchase of a Van, 1991 Voyager, 2007 Caravan, 2012 Caravan and most recent 2016 Caravan from Deborah Schmidt, out of all my purchases this was the most efficient and fastest purchases without any issues at all, truly amazing. I was so impressed that I brought my Daughter in a few days later to see Deborah and she purchased a 2017 Caravan. I would encourage anyone to see Deborah Schmidt to a purchase of any vehicle with the most pleasant and efficient dealer as Deborah. Keep up the great work and I'll see you again. Ali also did a terrific job.

February 07, 2017

"First time at LCC & wont be the last!"

- Tim Humphrey

I went to LCC to have a look around as I have been a loyal customer of another dealership, I thouhgt lets see what's happening here? I walked in and around and was greeted by many friendly staff but not preasured.Having looked around in the nice new show room at the musle cars Jesse walked over and said Hi.We had some small chat and I got to ask him a few questions about the new Rams I was interested in, to my suprise he was quick with most of the answers & he asked if I wanted to see one ? I said sure bring it on? so far it didnt feel like anyone was trying to sell me anything??? NICE! Jesse went through alot of details about the truck, finance, my truck trade in, whats covered whats not and so on. I thought they may low ball me on my trade in but to my suprise with no B.S. I got exactly what I was looking for, NOT the $12,000.00 less the other dealers where offering! Guess what??? They just won a new loyal customer and I bought my 2017 Ram Limited right then and there! Thanks to everyone who made this experience VERY pleasurable!

New 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $36733