London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rob Pharand

November 25, 2016

"Over and above"

- Trish126

My vehicle had come in for the check engine light. After diagnostics was ran it was found to have quite a few issues. My vehicle had been very well used. The staff contacted me to inform me of the issues and helped get me into another vehicle. today I picked up my new 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan. The staff here were instrumental in helping me get financed and into a new vehicle. I am forever greatful to them.

November 23, 2016

"Wonderful Help!"

- Madi320

Jesse was so amazing. I'm 16 and didn't know a lot about financing and the processe of anything and he helped me understand all the small things. My mother has bought from him before and so I know the jeep he sold her was reliable. He was very straight to the facts and didn't hide any extra fees as well. I don't have many people to compare to but Jesse certainly gave me a car in my budget that I know will last me a long time. I ABSOLUTELY love the jeep (compass) and would definitely recommend him. I know when I want to buy another car in the far future I will go to him first.

November 16, 2016

"I got what I wanted!"

- ORSX

Deborah Schmidt was a fantastic employee to have had the pleasure of working with in the 4 days it took for me to walk in and, buy the Jeep I wanted very much. She worked with me and, the expectations I had as a customer to drive away pleased. She took her time and, used her vast knowledge of the many vehicles on the lot to help me narrow down the vehicle that was right for me, This for me as a customer was incredibly important and, I would absolutely recommend anyone who wants to feel like there getting the best experience and, deal to ask for her to put you in the car of your dreams.

New 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $38733