Lexus On The Park

Thomas Homewood

Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari, Sales Consultant, Lexus On The Park

Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari

May 27, 2017

"Unexpected purchase, excellent experience"

- lcp

We had a fantastic purchase experience with Lexus on the Park and Lee Vyner. We walked in one night en route to test drive another car and decided to stop at Lexus to take a look around. Lee patiently sat with us, inquired about what we need in a vehicle, showed us some different options before taking us on a test drive. We ended up purchasing a vehicle and took delivery soon after. We could not be more happy with our car and look forward to a long relationship with Lexus on the Park!

Lee Vyner
Lazar Lazarovski

May 25, 2017

"Quality and Service Excellence Like None Other"

- Peter146

Service that goes above and beyond what I requested or even expected. I reside in the U.S., so accommodating all my requests isn't something so easily manageable, but Sam handled it all with ease. A pleasure to have someone with such professionalism handling my sales transaction, something you don't get to see/experience very often.

Sam Shivji

May 25, 2017

"Thank You"

- Mary

Thank you to Brain and his service team for the prompt, amazing service! AFter having a mishap with the sunroof of my RX350 and the call for heavy rain, I was a little anxious for a quick repair....and that is what Brain achieved for me. I arrived at the dealership at 7:30pm with no appointment and was on my way home by 8:30 with the roof completely repaired. No one can ask for better service than that. This is my fourth RX and I have always received great service, this time was very special and greatly appreciated? Again thank you to Brian for his quick attention and the service team for a job well done and very much appreciated.

Brian Mitchell