Lexus On The Park

Delivery Specialist

March 28, 2017

"New Car Experience"

- groucho

We had a great experience with everyone we met form Lexus on the Park. Ali made everything from the test drive, to the purchase, including the trade in easy. Christine us did an excellent job in training us in the use of our new car. Finally we thought there was something wrong with our new car when the tire pressure warnings went on. But Ali and the service department attended to it immediately, we had a nail in the tire, and the service department fixed it for free. All in all a great experience. I would not hesitate in recommending Inn on the Park Lexus.

March 27, 2017

"Farzad"

- HamidMND

He was honest and respectfull and helpfull. Thank you farza. Everything was great. You helped me to choose my favourite car. Just i hope be 25 words now. Lol

March 27, 2017

"Tom Homewood"

- marwein

My second car purchase from Tom. I was pleased with his engaging personality and his determination to close the deal. Tom remained accessible after delivery and always returned my calls promptly.

Used 2015 Lexus IS 250, $31800