Lexus On The Park

1075 Leslie St, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2J7
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

1097 Reviews of Lexus On The Park

January 12, 2017

"Great experience and amazing service from Tom"

- Lisa

we just purchased our second car from Tom and were very happy with the way he treated us and made sure we got what we wanted - at a good price.

Thomas Homewood

Lexus On The Park responded

I'm glad you are happy with your experience with us. Thanks for your purchase! Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 11, 2017

"Great range of products, and great service from this dealers"

- Susan

great communication, very thorough in presenting the facts and comparisons to help me make a decision. I was very impressed with handover process too. Farzad and Josie did a great job.

Josie Allen

Lexus On The Park responded

We are always here to help you. Thanks for your purchase. Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 11, 2017

"Royal treatment the first time I entered that dealership "

- Egreenrus

I live in Brampton and when I was in search of a car after having an accident, when I entered several dealerships in Brampton I got very little recognition. It was like no one saw me. I left feeling very hurt and disturbed. So I went on line to try a Lexus dealer because I saw one in a parking lot that really captivated me. When I googled it I came across Lexus on the Park. I was introduced to a salesman by the name of Mark Easton and I knew then that I was going to get that Lexus. I will never forget that reception I received on that day. I drove over 100 km because of a man named Mark Easton. Made my dream become a reality. Shame on Brampton Car dealerships...

Mark Easton
Stefani Kossingou
Amy Yang

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks for writing a review! enjoy your dream car! Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 10, 2017

"Great Service"

- redd5luke

I don't believe in giving anyone a perfect rating because there's always room to grow. My Sales Agent Alexandrine Brisson was just so incredibly awesome. I went through close to 10 dealerships, ranging from Range Rover to BMW to Ford to Audi to Acura.. Finally saw something online and gave them a call. She asked me to come in and really worked with what I had. Met our financial needs and really made the entire sale breezy. Highly recommend this young lady. Great to talk to and a smile that made things easier.

Alexandrine Brisson
Christine Nam
Amy Yang

Lexus On The Park responded

Wow! it means we have exceeded your expectation..... thanks so much for giving us a perfect rating, we appreciate your business with us. Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 09, 2017

"Lexus Service trumps BMW, Audi, and Mercedes"

- RossCorreia

I came in at the end of the year to Lexus On The Park after visiting both MidTown Audi, BMW Town and Country, and the Mercedes dealer on Eglinton. What I can easily say without a doubt in my mind was that AJ was by far the best sales rep I had ever spoke with! He was extremely friendly, polite, and cared about the product. We were looking at a 2017 Lexus GS and he immediately brought me out to the car to show off everything he was saying about the vehicle! The entire time he remained extremely polite and courteous, he never pushed the vehicle on me at all and simply asked "now that you have driven the vehicle, does it stand a chance in the cars you may purchase?". No pressure was used, his tone didn't change regardless of the outcome, and not once did he make it seem like I was ever wasting his time! What a great sales representative, Lexus on the Park should be proud of such a great Brand Embassador! Regardless if I purchase a vehicle, I will recommend him to anyone looking to purchaser a vehicle!!

Lexus On The Park responded

We are happy to hear that our customers are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your purchase! Alistair Baxter General Manager

"Josie Allen"

- Tofino

Josie was extremely helpful and patient explaining the functioning of the vehicle. I appreciated her assistance. I was well looked after by Larry and Haskell on the sale of the car. They were both extremely professional and cordial. So far after about a week of using the car, I am extremely pleased.

Josie Allen
Haskell Beale
Larry Danziger

Lexus On The Park responded

Fantastic! You can never go wrong with Lexus!!! Enjoy! Alistair Baxter General Manager

"Easy Process"

- repeat customer

John Lee was very patient with me while I was deciding. He showed me as many cars as I wanted to see and pointed out all the advantages of each type of vehicle. It was a very smooth purchasing experience. It was also quite an easy experience from his point of view as well so it would have been nice to be offered some token Lexus item such as a car blanket as a thank you for my repeat business.

John Lee

Thanks! enjoy your vehicle! Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 07, 2017

"Farzad is the best sales Representative"

- Behzad

I am so happy with deal with Lexus on the park specially with Farzad , Christine and also Andrew Manager. They are very helpful and professional and look after the customer

Thank you very much for writing a review. Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 06, 2017

"Great experience with Lexus on the Park!"

- AshleyP

I had a great experience when I purchased my 2015 Lexus IS from Lexus on the park. The sales staff was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and our sales Rep Andrew was there every step of the way!

Andrew Thomas

Enjoy your 2015 IS!!! Thanks for the purchase! Alistair Baxter General Manager

January 06, 2017

"Buying a car from the best person"

- Brenda

After doing an online search for a car(used , relatively new) I walked into Lexus on the Park. I was treated with respect, sensitivity and did not have to put up with all of the typical silly maneuvering between the salesperson and the sales manager. It was a great experience from beginning to end. It was wonderful to finally find a dealership where one is treated so well and with such warmth, honesty, and demonstration of a sincere desire to see me come back!!! Having said all of this, all of the Lexus dealerships that I contacted online, followed up diligently and respectfully demonstrating a level of customer service that I wish all retailers could reach

Thomas Homewood