Leggat Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Burlington, Ontario L7R 3Y3
Leggat Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info

Lindsay
5-11-2016

"Worst service ever! Will ruin you vehicle! "

The biggest mistake we ever made was buying our Acadia from Leggat in 2010! It has been nothing but problems from day one, but we have realized half the problems is the so called mechanics in the service centre. We have had our entire steering wheel and steering wheel system replaced over 4 times!!!! The last time this was done it was done so poorly the mechanic crossed the a/c pump line with the steering pump line! Thank goodness we found a reliable GM dealership (Budds) that was able to fix it or it would have kept rubbing (causing a horrible vibration and noise when we drove, which was normal according to Leggat) and burned a whole in both pumps which would have had to been replaced at my expense! Move on to when we started having a/c issues at 55,000km and they couldn't find a leak but the coolant was low so they topped it up. And we were to monitor it and they wrote under warranty. Next summer the a/c started blowing white smoke! Again they "couldn't find the leak" and topped it up again! At this point about another summer went and we had more issues with the suv and the check engine kept coming on of course not one person in the entire dealership could tell us what was wrong with the suv!!! They brought in a special technician and when the suv back fired he refused to work on it anymore. They gave it back to us and told us we had an "impending issue" and that they don't stand behind any vehicle with more then 100,000km on it! Give me a freaking break! Who has ever heard of something so ridiculous??!! I have never bought a new vehicle just because it has 100,000km on it. So I took the suv home and the next day the check engine light came home took it to a local repair shop they scanned it with there scanner for $20 and the problem was an O2 sensor!!!!! So the so called skilled technicians at Leggats can't even diagnosis a faulty O2 sensor!! Fast Forward to today I took the suv Budds Chev on suggestion of GM of Canada because they were paying for part of my a/c repair because Leggat should have repaired it under warranty and refused to do it, plus legally they are not suppose to keep refilling a known leaking a/c unit, it's illegal! They had to keep my suv for over 2 days to take the front dash off (Leggat was to lazy to do this, they had told me they thought the leak was there but it was too long a job), when they reached the evaporator core they said it was so disgusting and so green, they don't know how it wasn't making me sick when I was using the a/c. They even gave me a free rental suv to use which Leggat would never do after so many km! And guess what I stopped going to Leggat's when I had about 125,000km on my suv and I now have 218,191km on it and it has never run better since I have stopped serving it at Leggat's! I have less issues with it, so you can tell it is definitely poor service! Also you might want to have your service manager take some classes in manners and how to be a professional, he spent more time talking down to me as a woman like I knew nothing about cars. And when a man came in he was too busy boasting about how he would never own a GM personally and how he only owns Ford, and the only GM he has is a company car. Leggat you need to clean up your act in service, and realize people don't just turn around and buy new vehicles when there's hit 100,000km! I tend to like mine and want to get my monies worth! You could learn many things from Budds'!!!

Service manager

Amy Green
1-05-2016

"customer service lacking"

Repair was not done when promised. I was in for an oil change and told I needed a recall done. They said the recall would only take 20 to 30 minutes. I waited around for the recall to be completed which took over an hour.

not sure

lora demara
11-29-2015

"Multiple visits"

Multiple visits to fix my car right. After waiting at the dealership for hours I was told it would take even longer, was then offered a rental car.

brian

Lynn Thomas
8-30-2015

"not recommending"

Would not recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Took multiple visits to fix my car, car was filthy inside when returned to me.

Wayne

Ron james
8-01-2015

"Poor service"

When the shop foreman was asked to road test my car with me he seemed annoyed and while on the road test he was making fun of the quality of gm cars.

Shop foreman

cmitchell9
4-24-2014

"Great Service"

We are new to the area and came into Leggat's to have repairs completed on our vehicle. All staff were very polite, knowledgeable and treated us well. They even gave us a free bunch! We will have our car regularly serviced at Leggat's from now on

Dusko